FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Belfast riots

Belfast riots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icouple24 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Limavady

Absolutely disgusted at the scenes in belfast the last few days its made my stomach turn. But can i say the most shame of any i saw was seeing a group of kids attack an africam supermarket on the falls road.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ermbiMan 6 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

"Absolutely disgusted at the scenes in belfast the last few days its made my stomach turn. But can i say the most shame of any i saw was seeing a group of kids attack an africam supermarket on the falls road. "

And not a parent to take any responsibility.

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 07/08/24 01:49:44]

Limavady

"Absolutely disgusted at the scenes in belfast the last few days its made my stomach turn. But can i say the most shame of any i saw was seeing a group of kids attack an africam supermarket on the falls road.

And not a parent to take any responsibility. "

If it was my sons, i'd break their legs maself

By *ythenMan 6 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

"Absolutely disgusted at the scenes in belfast the last few days its made my stomach turn. But can i say the most shame of any i saw was seeing a group of kids attack an africam supermarket on the falls road.

And not a parent to take any responsibility.

If it was my sons, i'd break their legs maself "

Strong.. but you wouldn’t have too many disagreeing with your sentiments

By *igmac135Man 6 weeks ago

Craigavon

Totally agree

I don know or understand what there moranic individuals think they are achieving

GOD HELP US ALL

By *lipyourflopMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

It's simple really, you push and push and taunt and taunt and go against everything the majority of people want then an explosion happens. This has been simmering in the UK for quite some time. People are awakening to the madness and can't control their rage. They are fighting back.

By *ilk_manMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

"It's simple really, you push and push and taunt and taunt and go against everything the majority of people want then an explosion happens. This has been simmering in the UK for quite some time. People are awakening to the madness and can't control their rage. They are fighting back. "

What, exactly, are they fighting back against?

Dublin

Unvetted migrants placed in large numbers all male in their community. A huge increase on sexual assaults on women by these migrants. Look at Sweden and Denmark, ra pes and sexual assaults up by over 300 percent,just a coincidence right? Educate yourself. Don't be a sheep 🐑

By *ilthyNightsCouple 6 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"It's simple really, you push and push and taunt and taunt and go against everything the majority of people want then an explosion happens. This has been simmering in the UK for quite some time. People are awakening to the madness and can't control their rage. They are fighting back. "

So these kids who are looting long established Asian shopswith grins on their faces, and the adults looting boxes of runners from sports shops ... They are fighting back for some noble cause? Are they fuck.

By *ealitybitesMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

"Unvetted migrants placed in large numbers all male in their community. A huge increase on sexual assaults on women by these migrants. Look at Sweden and Denmark, ra pes and sexual assaults up by over 300 percent,just a coincidence right? Educate yourself. Don't be a sheep 🐑"

What has any of that to do with burning out established businesses that have been there for years?

Dublin

I get it, 95 percent of you lot are on the left. We will never agree. What I'm saying is true though. Buuuuut a change is a coming 😘

By *og-ManMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

I watched the Stephen Nolan interview with the racist man yesterday morning

Very informative and well worth watching

By *onderingpurposeMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

"Unvetted migrants placed in large numbers all male in their community. A huge increase on sexual assaults on women by these migrants. Look at Sweden and Denmark, ra pes and sexual assaults up by over 300 percent,just a coincidence right? Educate yourself. Don't be a sheep 🐑"

You call others sheep yet you clearly have no idea of the incident mentioned above. A load of young kids attacked a supermarket and used racial slurs. Within minutes the community surrounded the shop to prevent anything else happening. The shop and its owners must be very welcome in that community. Maybe you should educate yourself the way you encourage others to do.

By *aseylee324Couple 6 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

The arsehole is never far from the surface in dome people, all they need is an excuse

Belfast

I worked in that area for over a year. Some of my staff used those businesses every single day so didn't appear to have an issue with who owned them.

When one of the business owners was attacked as he was closing his shop one night the younger staff members who lived in the area agreed it was a good thing and they should all go back where they came from.

I asked why they went into the shops if they hated them so much and they said the food was good.

One older man told them a bit of looting was always good craic and they shouldn't miss out if it ever kicked off.

Just one reason I don't miss working there.

Belfast

"I watched the Stephen Nolan interview with the racist man yesterday morning

Very informative and well worth watching "

Bog I hate Steven Nolan with a passion. That video sums up his "journalism". He goes to one community and finds the most insufferable and intolerant voice he can find and then amplifies it. The opposing community can then clutch their pearls and reinforce any negative stereotypes they have even further. He does nothing but sow division and hatred. That man he interviewed was a horrible racist but also clearly not the brightest, Nolan's perfect guest.

dublin

So the secret to keeping people safe is to attack others and burn businesses?

Belfast

Bog I hate Steven Nolan with a passion. That video sums up his "journalism". He goes to one community and finds the most insufferable and intolerant voice he can find and then amplifies it. The opposing community can then clutch their pearls and reinforce any negative stereotypes they have even further. He does nothing but sow division and hatred. That man he interviewed was a horrible racist but also clearly not the brightest, Nolan's perfect guest."

Nolan is part of the problem not part of the solution.

By *aterboy10Man 6 weeks ago

belfast

Those people they’re attacking are working and paying taxes. I wonder how many of the rioters can say the same? Not just in NI by the way right across the UK

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

This 300% number is often cited but as far as I’m aware both countries changed the law on how ra pe and SA are reported which made it easier to report.

By *electableicecreamMan 6 weeks ago

The West

"Unvetted migrants placed in large numbers all male in their community. A huge increase on sexual assaults on women by these migrants. Look at Sweden and Denmark, ra pes and sexual assaults up by over 300 percent,just a coincidence right? Educate yourself. Don't be a sheep 🐑

This 300% number is often cited but as far as I’m aware both countries changed the law on how ra pe and SA are reported which made it easier to report.

"

It's a 51% increase. That happened at the same time the laws were changed.

Recent legal changes have redefined r*pe to focus on consent, shifting the onus from proving force to establishing permission.

There's an another interesting fact that often gets over looked and that is that there's been a significant decrease in crime rates among second generation immigrants.

It stands to reason that crime may increase when people arrive in a new place and they are traumatized and destitute. However it also stands to reason that once integrated things will settle down.

And once again for those who just can't seem to get their heads around it. Most of the crime and nearly all of the damage is being done by locals, not foreigners.

The attitudes and culture of casual violence in the north of Ireland haven't been caused by migration and anyone that thinks so hasn't been paying attention for the last thirty years.

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 6 weeks ago

borderarea

"Unvetted migrants placed in large numbers all male in their community. A huge increase on sexual assaults on women by these migrants. Look at Sweden and Denmark, ra pes and sexual assaults up by over 300 percent,just a coincidence right? Educate yourself. Don't be a sheep 🐑

Recent legal changes have redefined r*pe to focus on consent, shifting the onus from proving force to establishing permission.

There's an another interesting fact that often gets over looked and that is that there's been a significant decrease in crime rates among second generation immigrants.

It stands to reason that crime may increase when people arrive in a new place and they are traumatized and destitute. However it also stands to reason that once integrated things will settle down.

And once again for those who just can't seem to get their heads around it. Most of the crime and nearly all of the damage is being done by locals, not foreigners.

The attitudes and culture of casual violence in the north of Ireland haven't been caused by migration and anyone that thinks so hasn't been paying attention for the last thirty years.

"

Well said 👌👌

By *panishRebelMan 6 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"

Well said.

By *eckme70Man 6 weeks ago

Strabane

It was totally unrelated to what is going on with those Far Right Scum,it was a couple of kids who were caught shoplifting so the threw eggs at the shop,when the locals heard about it they came to support the shop owner! Don't believe everything you hear on the media or social media!!

East / North, Cork

"It was totally unrelated to what is going on with those Far Right Scum,it was a couple of kids who were caught shoplifting so the threw eggs at the shop,when the locals heard about it they came to support the shop owner! Don't believe everything you hear on the media or social media!!"

You dont think the fact that this was a shop that was owned and run my migrants made these kids think attacking it was ok?

Sure there were right-minded locals who came and helped stop it, but these aren't the same people who have been rioting.

I suspect this won't be the last attack on settled migrants following on from the organised violent protests.

By *ifestooshort9999Couple 6 weeks ago

Dublin

You're missing the point conpletley. If the problem lies with government policy why is the anger not directed at government buildings and politicians, why the immigrants who are been used like pawns like everyone else? Because its an excuse for racist ignorant people like yourself to attack non nationals, simple. Yous had no problem when they were polish and polish was the second language in the country, only became a problem when they were not white? I don't see you all aiming that anger at ukranians, just the non white people. You're all just racists, uneducated and too ignorant to focus on the real issues.

By *artyHardMan 6 weeks ago

North

Loyalists have a supremacy mindset always had and always will, they can’t accept that times are changing. Nationalists now have a proper say in how things are run in NI and they don’t like it. Likewise people from other communities & nationalities are now opening shops, living amongst them and they don’t like it. So let’s turn to violence. If it’s not sectarian it’s racism!

An overall lack of education and compassion for other communities is their problem. I do agree that migrants coming to our country need proper vetting but I strongly condemn the violence and intimidation!

It’s time for leadership in these unionist areas to earn their keep!

By *haquele oatmealMan 6 weeks ago

cork

Well said

By *lutterFlyWoman 6 weeks ago

Near Belfast

"Those people they’re attacking are working and paying taxes. I wonder how many of the rioters can say the same? Not just in NI by the way right across the UK"

Exactly!

Strabane

This has been going on since Jan when loyalists were put up posters telling people that they weren't welcome in their area's

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 6 weeks ago

The West

Its the same tactics today as they have been for decades. It's easy to manipulate some people. Just copy those who mastered it, its this simple, I'll let you guess who said this:

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.

Arguments must be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth is unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.

Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.”

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 6 weeks ago

ireland

"Loyalists have a supremacy mindset always had and always will, they can’t accept that times are changing. Nationalists now have a proper say in how things are run in NI and they don’t like it. Likewise people from other communities & nationalities are now opening shops, living amongst them and they don’t like it. So let’s turn to violence. If it’s not sectarian it’s racism!

An overall lack of education and compassion for other communities is their problem. I do agree that migrants coming to our country need proper vetting but I strongly condemn the violence and intimidation!

"

Most definetly not just the unionist thugs carrying out this disgusting behaviour ,its mostly orcastrated on social media groups and the like and the sheep out there believe everything they're told and are riled into a frenzy of hatred !!

Shame on them!!!

Dublin

"

It's actually 300 percent I would trust the reliable sources from these Scandinavian countries over someone from the west of Ireland. Also are all these Albanian men who were stopping traffic in Dundalk over the weekend and trying to open the car doors of the people who they stopped, are they all suffering from traumatic experiences in war torn Albania? Seriously take your heads out of the sand. The majority of these economic immigrants will never work a day in their life. But will gleefully sponge the system dry. Wakey wakey wokey wokey

The West

51% is the figure published my the Danish government over the course of two years.

But sure lookit. No reason for people to take my word for it over the word of some lad from Dublin.

The best thing is for everyone to do their own research.

There's no way to have discussion with whataboutism as the basis.

Shit stirrers gonna stir shit. Some will do it for shits and giggles. Other's are just racist.

North

"Loyalists have a supremacy mindset always had and always will, they can’t accept that times are changing. Nationalists now have a proper say in how things are run in NI and they don’t like it. Likewise people from other communities & nationalities are now opening shops, living amongst them and they don’t like it. So let’s turn to violence. If it’s not sectarian it’s racism!

Most definetly not just the unionist thugs carrying out this disgusting behaviour ,its mostly orcastrated on social media groups and the like and the sheep out there believe everything they're told and are riled into a frenzy of hatred !!

Shame on them!!!"

Where are the riots happening in nationalist areas? Before you say the falls road. It’s been proven that the incident wasn’t racially motivated.

Strabane

Shame on them!!!

Where are the riots happening in nationalist areas? Before you say the falls road. It’s been proven that the incident wasn’t racially motivated. "

100% mate!! That's what I was saying earlier

Strabane

Shame on them!!!"

No you're right it's also far right lackies from Coolock that haven't got a clue about this country!!

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

"all these Albanian men who were stopping traffic in Dundalk over the weekend and trying to open the car doors of the people who they stopped"

I hadn’t heard about the Dundalk incident so I googled “Albanian men Dundalk”. Most articles on page one are about a goalkeeper being signed to Dundalk FC in 2021.

I then added “traffic” and it changes to general traffic watch articles or “car” which results in fatal crash articles.

Where is this being reported?

somewhere

In the 80's and 90's kids in parts of Dublin were opening car doors with single lady drivers and throwing in rats and mice to get the ladies to jump out and get their cars s tolen ....so its not new

Very impressed with the justice system in The UK that doesn't give bail ,or puts the scrotes away for a few months and years on their first court appearance

Dublin

"all these Albanian men who were stopping traffic in Dundalk over the weekend and trying to open the car doors of the people who they stopped

I hadn’t heard about the Dundalk incident so I googled “Albanian men Dundalk”. Most articles on page one are about a goalkeeper being signed to Dundalk FC in 2021.

I then added “traffic” and it changes to general traffic watch articles or “car” which results in fatal crash articles.

Where is this being reported? "

It's certainly not been reported by rte or the MSM that's for sure. Follow the correct people on Facebook and you will see video after video and content after content as to what's really happening in Ireland. Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 6 weeks ago

Lucan

"all these Albanian men who were stopping traffic in Dundalk over the weekend and trying to open the car doors of the people who they stopped

Where is this being reported? "

There was one video posted on the site formerly known as twitter, purporting to be Albanian in Dundalk stopping one car being driven by a man. It was dark so I have no idea whether it was Dundalk, and I have no idea whether they were Albanian, and I have no idea when it was. The driver could easily have driven on, and he had the window open so I don't believe he was particularly worried about it.

The guy who posted it posts nothing much other than things explaining why we should all hate others so make what you will of it.

The West

Extra Extra read all about it!

Super extra reliable news on Facebook here folk's!

'MAN WITH BROWN SKIN PHOTOGRAPHED USING PHONE'

Lucan

Where is this being reported?

It's certainly not been reported by rte or the MSM that's for sure. Follow the correct people on Facebook and you will see video after video and content after content as to what's really happening in Ireland. Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it."

It could be incredibly normal if one of the kids was his.

The citizen journalist/dog botherer himself protested outside a creche a few years back, shouting abuse at both kids and staff so the bar for normal is fairly low.

Lucan

"Extra Extra read all about it!

Super extra reliable news on Facebook here folk's!

'MAN WITH BROWN SKIN PHOTOGRAPHED USING PHONE'"

"The phone that he was given for nothing by the gubberment when they brought him in!"

By *cotsguyyMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

"

It's certainly not been reported by rte or the MSM that's for sure. Follow the correct people on Facebook and you will see video after video and content after content as to what's really happening in Ireland. Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it."

.....aaaaand that's the nail in the coffin right there.

"Don't listen to reliable media, get all your information from social media"

Isn't that why Farrage is getting laughed at now, claiming one of his sources for things he says is Andrew Tate

East / North, Cork

Ahhh it's the MSM's fault. I should have guessed. Instead we need to follow the people you follow on social media. Got it. It all makes sense now.

By *3nsesMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

The Irish people who went north and stood beside loyalist terrorists should have their Irish passports revoked. To think they call themselves "patriots". A disgrace.

Dublin

"

It's certainly not been reported by rte or the MSM that's for sure. Follow the correct people on Facebook and you will see video after video and content after content as to what's really happening in Ireland. Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it.

Isn't that why Farrage is getting laughed at now, claiming one of his sources for things he says is Andrew Tate

"

Reliable media 🤣🤣🤣 good boy do what your masters tell you. Inhale all that information from the bbc and rte sure they are only a beacon of truth 😘 and as for those complaining about the coolock folk standing up for their community, the women have bigger bollocks on them then all the leftie fruitcakes on here 🤣🤣

By *3nsesMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

"

Reliable media 🤣🤣🤣 good boy do what your masters tell you. Inhale all that information from the bbc and rte sure they are only a beacon of truth 😘 and as for those complaining about the coolock folk standing up for their community, the women have bigger bollocks on them then all the leftie fruitcakes on here 🤣🤣"

"good boy do what your master tells you."

"Oh but my masters on Facebook told me so it must be true."

The irony.

The West

"Ahhh it's the MSM's fault. I should have guessed. Instead we need to follow the people you follow on social media. Got it. It all makes sense now."

I get my news on swingers sites now. If my source doesn't have their cock/vag out I don't even bother.

By *hanebbwMan 6 weeks ago

b

10000%

Belfast

"

Reliable media 🤣🤣🤣 good boy do what your masters tell you. Inhale all that information from the bbc and rte sure they are only a beacon of truth 😘 and as for those complaining about the coolock folk standing up for their community, the women have bigger bollocks on them then all the leftie fruitcakes on here 🤣🤣"

I didn't say BBC or RTE. There are many, many sources of facts, social media is not one.

Answer me this if you can...

Why am I a good boy?

What masters? What have I been told to do? And why do you feel you need to reduce yourself to insulting anyone with a different view to you? Clearly a sign that you feel weak in your stance.

The West

"

The funny, or maybe sad, thing about people like this is that you all sound the same. You think you're getting your info from various sources, but in reality it all boils down to one or two sources.

The language and words used are all the same, it's just a few buzz words, used over and over again

Read my quote above you'll get an idea of where you really are in the world, but maybe being a puppet is what you want?

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 6 weeks ago

kinkytown

" Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it."

That was a parent of one of the kids! Locals confirmed who he was and the fact he grew up in the area but hey you get your news from Facebook it must true. 😂😂😂😂😂

The West

" Only today a west African in clondalkin standing outside a children's playground with his phone up recording children playing. Yes that's very normal isn't it.

That was a parent of one of the kids! Locals confirmed who he was and the fact he grew up in the area but hey you get your news from Facebook it must true. 😂😂😂😂😂"

"Truth is unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology."

"appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect."

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

"Evidence ya thick bast ard.

Same way there was video footage of the aftermath of the Algerian on a stabbing rampage"

Are you referring to the stabbing in Parnell street back in November? That story was widely reported on by all the MSM as far as I can remember.

Dublin

Same way there was video footage of the aftermath of the Algerian on a stabbing rampage

Are you referring to the stabbing in Parnell street back in November? That story was widely reported on by all the MSM as far as I can remember. "

The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy

Belfast

Same way there was video footage of the aftermath of the Algerian on a stabbing rampage

Are you referring to the stabbing in Parnell street back in November? That story was widely reported on by all the MSM as far as I can remember.

The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy "

So easy to see you're attempts at trolling. Noone is that foolish to listen to him, haha.

So.....anyway....

You not going to answer my questions? Course not, there's no logical sensible debate, just provoking people with things you don't really believe in, you just love the attention, haha.

Prove me wrong and have a logical conversation instead of reciting and repeating the things you've been taught to say. No buzzwords, no insults,

somewhere

Flip someone actually looks up to Yaxley Lennon

Or down at the little gobshite

Hope no one paid for the little grifters holiday on his Irish passport

Wonder would the far right in Britain take the plumber from crumlin instead

dublin

The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy "

Tommy Robinson 🤣. I would sooner stick my testicles in a meat grinder than be associated with that racist, manipulative, grifting piece of shit.

Don’t listen to MSM folks when you have Yaxley Lennon’s Facebook page.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 6 weeks ago

kinkytown

You mean the same Tommy Robinson who fled like a little bitch any time he got stood up? The same Tommy Robinson who has today threatened to release information about journalists/anyone who stands up to him to his erectile dysfunction League mates? Oh yeah so brave. Grifting clown is all he is. A useful puppet for the people pulling his strings while he makes money off his simps.

Belfast

Ahhh that's cute. Did you make a wee donation and exit through the gift shop

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

"The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy "

That may or may not be true but you said it wasn’t reported by the MSM, it was. Everyone knew about.

I googled “Tommy Robinson Silenced”. First link, a rumble link. I’ll have a quick scan through. Third link though, a telegraph article, a very conservative paper from my understanding, saying he had to pay £100k for libel to a Syrian boy for false claims he made in the film.

But the next line “Robinson jailed for entering the US illegally”. You must see the irony in this?

The West

"The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy

That may or may not be true but you said it wasn’t reported by the MSM, it was. Everyone knew about.

I googled “Tommy Robinson Silenced”. First link, a rumble link. I’ll have a quick scan through. Third link though, a telegraph article, a very conservative paper from my understanding, saying he had to pay £100k for libel to a Syrian boy for false claims he made in the film.

But the next line “Robinson jailed for entering the US illegally”. You must see the irony in this? "

Of course Yaxley-Lennon, being the dirty scumbag he is declared bankruptcy before the case started. Moved all asset into wife's name and then divorced her!..That's how much he was willing to stand by what he said!!

Now owes £100k plus £1.5m in legal costs.

By the way, this is a man that has never worked a day in his life, yet lives in a Bedfordshire million pound house!...Somebody was mentioning sheep earlier, couldn't think of a better word for anyone that listens to Yaxley-Lennon.

By *iSi74Man 6 weeks ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

You seem like every womans dream . No wait, I meant to say you sound sad and lonely

By *iSi74Man 6 weeks ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

"The "far right" riots was reported on more though. Anyways watch Tommy Robinson, Silenced. Educate yourselves. He's been warning us since 2009. Was once Britain's most hated man. Not so much these days. Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy

Spit on. The only sheep are those who find tommy 7 names or the tate twonks as "real men"

But the next line “Robinson jailed for entering the US illegally”. You must see the irony in this?

Of course Yaxley-Lennon, being the dirty scumbag he is declared bankruptcy before the case started. Moved all asset into wife's name and then divorced her!..That's how much he was willing to stand by what he said!!

Now owes £100k plus £1.5m in legal costs.

By the way, this is a man that has never worked a day in his life, yet lives in a Bedfordshire million pound house!...Somebody was mentioning sheep earlier, couldn't think of a better word for anyone that listens to Yaxley-Lennon."

Spot on. The only sheep are those who find tommy 7 names or the tate twonks as "real men"

By *iSi74Man 6 weeks ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

Lol. We get it. You are here to he a childish troll.

The only sheep are those who find tommy 7 names or the tate twonks as "real men"

By *indenMan 6 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Flip, you’re not as good at this as you use to be, more on the flop side now, sorry……

Hope you’re feeling better soon….

By *enelopexxxxWoman 6 weeks ago

Belfast

Bog I hate Steven Nolan with a passion. That video sums up his "journalism". He goes to one community and finds the most insufferable and intolerant voice he can find and then amplifies it. The opposing community can then clutch their pearls and reinforce any negative stereotypes they have even further. He does nothing but sow division and hatred. That man he interviewed was a horrible racist but also clearly not the brightest, Nolan's perfect guest."

That’s EXACTLY what Nolan done, gutter journalism

Belfast

"

You are aware that loyalist AND republican facist protesters were side by side on Saturday in Belfast? A coach travelled up from Dublin

Limavady

You are aware that loyalist AND republican facist protesters were side by side on Saturday in Belfast? A coach travelled up from Dublin"

Theres nothing republican about those people any right wing facist ideology goes against everything declared in the proclomation

Belfast

Shame on them!!!

Where are the riots happening in nationalist areas? Before you say the falls road. It’s been proven that the incident wasn’t racially motivated. "

Loyalists and republicans were side by side in the protests at the city hall in Belfast on Saturday, a bus of facist republicans came up from Dublin.

Limavady

Shame on them!!!

Where are the riots happening in nationalist areas? Before you say the falls road. It’s been proven that the incident wasn’t racially motivated.

Loyalists and republicans were side by side in the protests at the city hall in Belfast on Saturday, a bus of facist republicans came up from Dublin. "

Theyre facists not republicans. As ideologies you cant be a facist amd republican its polar opposites in ideologu

Belfast

Tommy the hero who is off hiding in Cyprus? Ah right… ok…. Very patriotic

Belfast

Bog I hate Steven Nolan with a passion. That video sums up his "journalism". He goes to one community and finds the most insufferable and intolerant voice he can find and then amplifies it. The opposing community can then clutch their pearls and reinforce any negative stereotypes they have even further. He does nothing but sow division and hatred. That man he interviewed was a horrible racist but also clearly not the brightest, Nolan's perfect guest.

That’s EXACTLY what Nolan done, gutter journalism "

Nolan isn't a journalist, he's an irresponsible sensationalistic shock jockey, lazy low level red top mouth.

Belfast

That’s EXACTLY what Nolan done, gutter journalism

Nolan isn't a journalist, he's an irresponsible sensationalistic shock jockey, lazy low level red top mouth. "

Ha ha! Yeah…. And all that

By *aid backMan 6 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

Look at the coolock says no gimps bleating on about "protecting our children" bull shit and having a convicted Peterfile holding the coolock says no banner.

By *iseekingbiCouple 6 weeks ago

N ireland and West Midlands

Have a block you e ejit

Very informative and well worth watching "

Radio UVF is not for us. We will give it a miss.

By *otownkid1967Man 6 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I lived through the UK riots back in the 80s. And I remember a local radio station interviewing people who were rioting and looting. Turned the majority didn't know or care why they were doing it. The saw it as a bit fun...go figure!!!

By *usicman1982Man 6 weeks ago

Coalisland

"I get it, 95 percent of you lot are on the left. We will never agree. What I'm saying is true though. Buuuuut a change is a coming 😘"

The far right love to refer to themselves as “the silent majority”, when in reality they are a very vocal minority. Last nights counter-protest proved that

By *ionycusMan 6 weeks ago

Babylon

It's amazing, I come to check out the titties and buttocks and end up reading defining arguments from both sides of the divide.

I'm not so blind to believe either side , and there is a little but of truth on both of them otherwise it couldn't be pushed. I recall reading or listening to an interview a few years ago when the person said that the rising level of wokeism will awaken the far right, and they are a Dangerous bunch of people. I shrugged it off,but it seems to be happening.

Tate is a gobshite, a complete tool, I never heard of Tommy before this week, I don't deal in their nonsense, but I will do some research if the subject is interesting.

It's such a polarisering topic that requires so much research.

The main problems are,

1. You can't trust MSM

2. a tiny part of what these assholes say is true so idiots think everything they say is true

3. Statistics are manageable to back up your claim

4. Fear feeds hatred

Personally I think all of us will be dead one day and we should make the world better not worse, hatred does nothing good. I blame people, loud people pushing their ideas on to others.

Tyrants exist when good men do nothing.

Being 100% sure of the right thing is impossible, but if something feels wrong you know it isn't the good thing to do. Trust your gut. This brewing storm isn't going away, but we are being manipulated.

By *chochamberWoman 6 weeks ago

Limerick

There was a psychologist on the news a few days ago analysing the motivations of the rioters. It was worth listening too:

Some are anti establishment,

About 40% of people are anti gardai/police,

Some are teenagers, with testosterone pumping who enjoy the trill of the interactions.

A significant percentage of the protestor, are not protesting at all, they have other motivations.They are not mindless thugs, they have motivations, but those motivations are not always linked to the triggering cause of the protests.

What I found eerie, was all the people with their right arms in the air, holding their phones up. It reminded me of other historic marches, where people raised their right arms.

People need to feel listened to, even if their motivations are completely disconnected from what they claim to be protesting about. Communication is needed to diffuse the tensions.

North

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and republicans were side by side in the protests at the city hall in Belfast on Saturday, a bus of facist republicans came up from Dublin. "

Loyalists and few far right Irish men were side by side. They aren’t republicans or anything near it.just goes to show you’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

Strabane

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and republicans were side by side in the protests at the city hall in Belfast on Saturday, a bus of facist republicans came up from Dublin.

Loyalists and few far right Irish men were side by side. They aren’t republicans or anything near it.just goes to show you’ve no idea what you’re talking about. "

100% mate and I wouldn't even class them as irish (Blue Shirts) up from Dublin that wouldn't have a clue!!

By *ubadubdubWoman 6 weeks ago

Hereabouts

[Removed by poster at 08/08/24 12:01:17]

By *ubadubdubWoman 6 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"Personally I think all of us will be dead one day and we should make the world better not worse, hatred does nothing good. I blame people, loud people pushing their ideas on to others."

Agree with you there. And your point about fear breeding hate can be flipped and still be true, because hate breeds fear.

A lot of people's peace of mind is being shattered because of the rioting, hate speech and violence. Its unhealthy for everyone

By *lutterFlyWoman 6 weeks ago

Near Belfast

""Personally I think all of us will be dead one day and we should make the world better not worse, hatred does nothing good. I blame people, loud people pushing their ideas on to others."

Agree with you there. And your point about fear breeding hate can be flipped and still be true, because hate breeds fear.

A lot of people's peace of mind is being shattered because of the rioting, hate speech and violence. Its unhealthy for everyone "

ireland

Shame on them!!!

That same shop has been targeted more than once and and coming from a nationalist background ,I can assure you its definitely not only unionists involved in perpetrating these hate crimes!!

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and republicans have no bother standing side by side when it suits them. Usually it's when supplying d r u g s but y'know, potayto potahto. It's the same thugs with fuck all else to do looking for a themuns to fill the void

By *milyRose321TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Derry, Ireland

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and republicans have no bother standing side by side when it suits them. Usually it's when supplying d r u g s but y'know, potayto potahto. It's the same thugs with fuck all else to do looking for a themuns to fill the void"

Totally true plus one thing about either side is love our flegs lol and a good old riot wouldn't be north lol

ireland

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and republicans have no bother standing side by side when it suits them. Usually it's when supplying d r u g s but y'know, potayto potahto. It's the same thugs with fuck all else to do looking for a themuns to fill the void"

Absolutley true ,they ve no problem putting their differences aside for the greed of the drug money !!

By *errym37Man 6 weeks ago

derry

The same question still remains what has that got to do with looting established businesses of minorities, these are surely the type of migrants we would want in our country , they are the ones who have came here and set up business , created jobs , and are contributing to society …. It’s moronic attacking them

By *aseylee324Couple 6 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"The same question still remains what has that got to do with looting established businesses of minorities, these are surely the type of migrants we would want in our country , they are the ones who have came here and set up business , created jobs , and are contributing to society …. It’s moronic attacking them "

Same goes for people burning down property because they're "concerned about the homeless" - moronic

By *altsman88Man 6 weeks ago

athlone

Again someone mentioned above , I opened the forums for lighter reasons than finding this.

There are a lot of interesting facts and arguments placed by people above. Although I do feel the most dangerous of all is how the “youth” is channelled and manipulated to meet the ends of certain people.The youth is powerful and yet naive , given the right direction , they take places to glory or doom. And it’s even more concerning when the “educated” feel they are towards the right direction while you know…..

And to be fair , this is not just the case of NI or the republic. This is worldwide possibly or atleast to the few places I have travelled.

I obviously wasn’t born in this land but possibly the most friendly and humorous people I have come across. Though in the recent times , some incidents surprise me, like a young kid calling myself and my father a “permanent tourist” while we were relaxing having a drink at a pub. I politely had to confront that kid , all of us aren’t taking your share of money from the authorities, some of us pay and even donate. But then no one really talks to the flesh these days but to the internet. Now that’s what I feel is scary, incomplete knowledge being worse than complete ignorance.

And we come to end of my rant , anyways here’s hoping for a better more loving world. And specially this beautiful little Emerald Isle !

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Dublin

You know when someone starts calling others “sheep” and saying that the reliable information is on Facebook then you know there’s no point continuing the discussion

It’s the type of person that says everyone is entitled to an opinion but won’t listen to anyone else’s …

Strabane

"You know when someone starts calling others “sheep” and saying that the reliable information is on Facebook then you know there’s no point continuing the discussion

It’s the type of person that says everyone is entitled to an opinion but won’t listen to anyone else’s …"

100%!! Like you're entitled to my opinion 🙄 live n let live !!

By *ackformore_2024Man 6 weeks ago

Belfast

"There was a psychologist on the news a few days ago analysing the motivations of the rioters. It was worth listening too:

Some are anti establishment,

About 40% of people are anti gardai/police,

Some are teenagers, with testosterone pumping who enjoy the trill of the interactions.

A significant percentage of the protestor, are not protesting at all, they have other motivations.They are not mindless thugs, they have motivations, but those motivations are not always linked to the triggering cause of the protests.

What I found eerie, was all the people with their right arms in the air, holding their phones up. It reminded me of other historic marches, where people raised their right arms.

People need to feel listened to, even if their motivations are completely disconnected from what they claim to be protesting about. Communication is needed to diffuse the tensions.

"

The motivation of an awful lot of rioters in Belfast is nothing more than getting their debts cleared from paramilitary drug dealers.

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and few far right Irish men were side by side. They aren’t republicans or anything near it.just goes to show you’ve no idea what you’re talking about. "

We never understand the singing of Sean South. He was a fascist, pure and simple. Somehow, feted in song. Nor was he from Garryowen.

By *lambelMan 6 weeks ago

Carrickfergus/n/abbey

I worked in a migrant hotel for 2 years, while I dont agree in the rioting , I will give you an insight and you can make your mind up.

Many times I heard imigrants say we will own this country, I was also reminded that one day our kids and woman will be r ap ed and killed.

I was threatened to be killed because I got police involved when a male punched the face of a female .

I also came across a female and about 5 or 6 guys who had obviously all just had their way with her, I was told I would have my throat slit if I said anything.

Also was told that they will bleed our country dry and that that us who live here will be in poverty and be the sla ve in time.

Thats only some of it.

I also worked in family hotels and seen a genuine side of people who have had it bad, being rap ed , doused in petrol and set on fire as well as screaming kids because their father had his head cut off in front of them 6 days earlier because he put them into school.

There is genuine people, but the majority from what I witnessed first hand and many with very bad backgrounds outnumber the genuine greatly.

So frustration within people across the UK and Ireland is high and they need to take that anger out somewhere as no one is listening.

I've had to break.some words up as fab says I can't say those words .

Strabane

Shame on them!!!

Loyalists and few far right Irish men were side by side. They aren’t republicans or anything near it.just goes to show you’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

We never understand the singing of Sean South. He was a fascist, pure and simple. Somehow, feted in song. Nor was he from Garryowen."

I think you're nip picking here,no one ever said he was from Garryowen except for a songwriter plus he was never a member of (Alta) the fascist group! To understand why we sing about Sean South and Fearghal o Hanlon is to commemorate and remember their sacrifice 🇮🇪💚🤍🧡

By *iseekingbiCouple 3 weeks ago

Supporting the border campaign is one thing. Supporting Sean South's odious views are quite another.

By *osepearlWoman 3 weeks ago

bray

"I worked in a migrant hotel for 2 years, while I dont agree in the rioting , I will give you an insight and you can make your mind up.

Many times I heard imigrants say we will own this country, I was also reminded that one day our kids and woman will be r ap ed and killed.

I was threatened to be killed because I got police involved when a male punched the face of a female .

I also came across a female and about 5 or 6 guys who had obviously all just had their way with her, I was told I would have my throat slit if I said anything.

Also was told that they will bleed our country dry and that that us who live here will be in poverty and be the sla ve in time.

Thats only some of it.

I also worked in family hotels and seen a genuine side of people who have had it bad, being rap ed , doused in petrol and set on fire as well as screaming kids because their father had his head cut off in front of them 6 days earlier because he put them into school.

There is genuine people, but the majority from what I witnessed first hand and many with very bad backgrounds outnumber the genuine greatly.

So frustration within people across the UK and Ireland is high and they need to take that anger out somewhere as no one is listening.

I've had to break.some words up as fab says I can't say those words ."

Unfortunately many people in Ireland can’t understand what is coming up, it’s nightmare on my door step already and it’s growing rapidly. How are all wrong with this government and Garda if they hold Irish people host age and let lorries with fake number plates and men in balaclavas drive true, I never seen in Ireland that kind disregards to own people

» Add a new message to this topic