FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eckme70 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Strabane

Just seen another post asking has anyone ever been caught on Fab by either Family friends or just someone you know?? I Have didn't end well!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om TangoMan 7 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I keep fab life to myself and say nothing about it to family or friends. Last social I was at I bumped into a drinking buddy from years ago. No big deal and we talked away like normal. Why are you in trouble.

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 7 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Was it the Tattoo that identified you to others as very distinctive and assuming it’s on you. Just curious as Sue always a bit concerned to keep things very private

Strabane

I'm not in trouble anymore more,I sent a face pic to a girl,she said she was gonna tell my wife if I didn't give her money,a phone n cigarettes yes cigarettes!! Well I didn't pay I'm now divorced she told my ex and daughters

Strabane

"Was it the Tattoo that identified you to others as very distinctive and assuming it’s on you. Just curious as Sue always a bit concerned to keep things very private "

No wasn't the tattoo it was a face pic

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 7 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

We were always interested in swinging and did it in clubs abroad until we heard about Fab. We are both free to play solo but mostly we play as a couple. Sorry to hear that it was a rotten thing to do as none of her business. Presume you reported it to Fab and she is off the site

Strabane

"We were always interested in swinging and did it in clubs abroad until we heard about Fab. We are both free to play solo but mostly we play as a couple. Sorry to hear that it was a rotten thing to do as none of her business. Presume you reported it to Fab and she is off the site "
she probably just changed her profile and try again not thinking of the consequences, I now have no family, along with trying to do a few different things to myself

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"We were always interested in swinging and did it in clubs abroad until we heard about Fab. We are both free to play solo but mostly we play as a couple. Sorry to hear that it was a rotten thing to do as none of her business. Presume you reported it to Fab and she is off the site she probably just changed her profile and try again not thinking of the consequences, I now have no family, along with trying to do a few different things to myself "

That's a shit show lad, hope you are doing better now

Strabane

"We were always interested in swinging and did it in clubs abroad until we heard about Fab. We are both free to play solo but mostly we play as a couple. Sorry to hear that it was a rotten thing to do as none of her business. Presume you reported it to Fab and she is off the site she probably just changed her profile and try again not thinking of the consequences, I now have no family, along with trying to do a few different things to myself

That's a shit show lad, hope you are doing better now"

thanks mate slow process but getting there!! 👍🏻

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

The fuck she knew who your wife was? Like ok, she has your face pic but still, to connect the face to an address and wife???

Strabane

"The fuck she knew who your wife was? Like ok, she has your face pic but still, to connect the face to an address and wife??? "

She said she was from Derry but she wasn't she was from my own town and knew us,I've never found out who she was she sent everything to my ex's Facebook

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

"The fuck she knew who your wife was? Like ok, she has your face pic but still, to connect the face to an address and wife???

She said she was from Derry but she wasn't she was from my own town and knew us,I've never found out who she was she sent everything to my ex's Facebook

"

Mate, that was targeted and deliberate. Entrapment. Well planned and executed. It was not a coincidence, or whatever... They knew exactly what they were doing.

All these profiles, like, send me your face pic in your very first message if you want me to consider talking to you...

Those should be banned from the site.

Asking for PI and not offering any back... Really?

Strabane

"The fuck she knew who your wife was? Like ok, she has your face pic but still, to connect the face to an address and wife???

Mate, that was targeted and deliberate. Entrapment. Well planned and executed. It was not a coincidence, or whatever... They knew exactly what they were doing.

All these profiles, like, send me your face pic in your very first message if you want me to consider talking to you...

Asking for PI and not offering any back... Really? "

I know what you're saying mate but wasn't on the 1st txt quite a few texts in,to be honest I gave up caring who it was a long time ago as it was doing my head in lol

By *rnicaMan 7 weeks ago

The Great Outdoors

"I'm not in trouble anymore more,I sent a face pic to a girl,she said she was gonna tell my wife if I didn't give her money,a phone n cigarettes yes cigarettes!! Well I didn't pay I'm now divorced she told my ex and daughters "

Holy shit dude... Ive never come across anything on Fab that came close to shocking me until I read your post. Several words come to mind... Vindictive, misandristic, entitled, hypocritical, cowardly, violent.

I'm sure there are those that might chastise you for infidelity, but that's beside the point. The vanilla world is already chock-full of judgement, intolerance & contempt for people who, for whatever reason, struggle to conform to societal expectations. There really is no room for that shit on here - live and let live, I say.

I'm sorry you'd such a grim experience OP. Wish you well in the future.

By *omebirdWoman 7 weeks ago

N7

My ex. Used it as a way of insulting me when there's a no contact court order in place. No where is safe from a true narcissist.

Strabane

"My ex. Used it as a way of insulting me when there's a no contact court order in place. No where is safe from a true narcissist. "
I'm sorry that you've had to go through it!! Pity there was no way of knowing r being able to block people beforehand, Keep your head up always

By *adylaceWoman 7 weeks ago

Waterford City

I'm single so there is nobody for me to get into "trouble" with but I had one guy i met years ago start showing up at my house shouting about what I was up to. I live in a housing estate so that was not fun.

Strabane

"I'm single so there is nobody for me to get into "trouble" with but I had one guy i met years ago start showing up at my house shouting about what I was up to. I live in a housing estate so that was not fun. "
fuck that's terrible there really is some nut jobs out there,I hope he's stopped n no-one knew what he was on about!!

By *adylaceWoman 7 weeks ago

Waterford City

"I'm single so there is nobody for me to get into "trouble" with but I had one guy i met years ago start showing up at my house shouting about what I was up to. I live in a housing estate so that was not fun. fuck that's terrible there really is some nut jobs out there,I hope he's stopped n no-one knew what he was on about!! "

The neighbours were obviously asking questions. So I just let on that he was a guy I had turned down on a night out and he didn't like it. They seemed to believe me. Don't really care if they didn't. Lol. I called the Gardai on him and that was enough to scare him off.

Strabane

"I'm single so there is nobody for me to get into "trouble" with but I had one guy i met years ago start showing up at my house shouting about what I was up to. I live in a housing estate so that was not fun. fuck that's terrible there really is some nut jobs out there,I hope he's stopped n no-one knew what he was on about!!

The neighbours were obviously asking questions. So I just let on that he was a guy I had turned down on a night out and he didn't like it. They seemed to believe me. Don't really care if they didn't. Lol. I called the Gardai on him and that was enough to scare him off. "

LOL That's brilliant and it's likely if the neighbours aren't on Fab they've probably never heard of it, I hope he's stayed away since!!

By *rRiosMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 22:23:08]

By *rRiosMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

"I'm single so there is nobody for me to get into "trouble" with but I had one guy i met years ago start showing up at my house shouting about what I was up to. I live in a housing estate so that was not fun. fuck that's terrible there really is some nut jobs out there,I hope he's stopped n no-one knew what he was on about!!

The neighbours were obviously asking questions. So I just let on that he was a guy I had turned down on a night out and he didn't like it. They seemed to believe me. Don't really care if they didn't. Lol. I called the Gardai on him and that was enough to scare him off. "

Again, I apologies profusely about this

Joking aside op, why didn’t you meet them under the guise of giving with money and cigs with a guard in toe?

Strabane

The neighbours were obviously asking questions. So I just let on that he was a guy I had turned down on a night out and he didn't like it. They seemed to believe me. Don't really care if they didn't. Lol. I called the Gardai on him and that was enough to scare him off.

Again, I apologies profusely about this

Joking aside op, why didn’t you meet them under the guise of giving with money and cigs with a guard in toe? "

I definitely should have but I suppose I thought they were chancing their arm

By *rialbyfire1235Man 7 weeks ago

South KK

Really sorry for you OP. Terrible betrayal to experience. You can’t change anything that happened and almost certainly was going to tell your ex no matter what you did.

You’ve done nothing wrong. Your ex and daughters will come around in time. Just look after yourself for now.

Strabane

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 23:02:29]

By *rRiosMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

"Really sorry for you OP. Terrible betrayal to experience. You can’t change anything that happened and almost certainly was going to tell your ex no matter what you did.

You’ve done nothing wrong. Your ex and daughters will come around in time. Just look after yourself for now. "

Not having a go at the op but “you’ve done nothing wrong” seems like a wild take to have considering it was attempted bl@ckmail on him trying to cheat on his wife and ending in the breakup of that relationship.

Strabane

"Really sorry for you OP. Terrible betrayal to experience. You can’t change anything that happened and almost certainly was going to tell your ex no matter what you did.

You’ve done nothing wrong. Your ex and daughters will come around in time. Just look after yourself for now. "

cheers mate I really appreciate your kind words 👌👍🏻

By *addyseeds.ieMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

"I'm not in trouble anymore more,I sent a face pic to a girl,she said she was gonna tell my wife if I didn't give her money,a phone n cigarettes yes cigarettes!! Well I didn't pay I'm now divorced she told my ex and daughters "

Unfortunately I had a very similar experience, even if was not about money, I decided not to bend.

It end up with some family members, friends and colleagues suddenly getting notified that I’m bisexual.

I managed to get things disappeared after confronting the other party, I then decided to talk to my then wife, that was not aware of what’s just happened. I thought I got a second chance but actually we just postponed the inevitable, so we separated few years later.

By *rialbyfire1235Man 7 weeks ago

South KK

You’ve done nothing wrong. Your ex and daughters will come around in time. Just look after yourself for now.

Not having a go at the op but “you’ve done nothing wrong” seems like a wild take to have considering it was attempted bl@ckmail on him trying to cheat on his wife and ending in the breakup of that relationship. "

OP makes it clear in a number of posts that his wife is his ex wife.

By *phrodite72Woman 7 weeks ago

dublin/galway

Not having a go at the op but “you’ve done nothing wrong” seems like a wild take to have considering it was attempted bl@ckmail on him trying to cheat on his wife and ending in the breakup of that relationship.

OP makes it clear in a number of posts that his wife is his ex wife. "

Unless I've read it wrong she's his ex wife because this woman exposed him

By *ot so needyMan 7 weeks ago

Galway

Asking for PI and not offering any back... Really? "

People can ask. If you don't want to send it just move on.

I don't think it's right either but banning them might be a bit harsh.

» Add a new message to this topic