FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotel recommendations

Hotel recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *curious3 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

gorey

Hi folks,

Looking for recommendations of any hotels were a visitor to a residents room won't be stopped or questioned?

Especially if a little later in the evening.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *perienceMan 7 weeks ago

Cavan

I've never been stopped, if you book your room for two adults there's never an issue, it'll just be your name on the room after all...unless you're bringing back more than one lol

By *ardone72Man 7 weeks ago

Ennis

Absolute hotel Limerick

By *curious3 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

gorey

Thanks for the reply...I didn't explain myself properly.

Yes, the query would be regarding a 3rd person joining 2 that are booked in.

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

"Thanks for the reply...I didn't explain myself properly.

Yes, the query would be regarding a 3rd person joining 2 that are booked in."

One of ye walk down and meet them in the bar and walk back up

By *lassy lady 216Woman 7 weeks ago

Craigavon

Exactly this or get 2 key cards and give the 3rd person it there are ways and means the secret in hotels is to look like you should be there make it look like you know where you are going we have had meets with over 20 people in a family room never an issue as long as you keep the noise to a normal level and aren't causing any hassle the hotel don't care another tip is find a hotel where you can go from the carpark straight up to the rooms

By *tanley KMan 7 weeks ago

Carlow

"Thanks for the reply...I didn't explain myself properly.

Yes, the query would be regarding a 3rd person joining 2 that are booked in."

Where are you thinking?

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

I don't have a problem walking in to the hotel straight past the reception up to the room to pay a visit to my friends.

Imagine it was a corporate/professional/work related setting... It's not like you have to apologise for being there, the room has been paid for.

While on the topic, can anyone recommend a place to stay that would be sympathetic to this lifestyle and it's requirements?

Perhaps one that would allow for early check-in or late, very late checkouts?

Looking for recommendations along the N3 route. Any type of lodging would be acceptable?

By *lassy lady 216Woman 7 weeks ago

Craigavon

Dayuse.ie is your friend or just ring the hotel direct and explain that you have just come off niteshift and need a few hrs peace and quiet as you are having work done on your house lol

By *uper duperMan 7 weeks ago

around

Killishin hotel is a good option.

Park in the underground carpark and the lift going to the floor where the room is.

I had 2 people arrive at my room at 10.30am while the cleaners were outside and no questions asked.

No key card needed not like the Maldon hotel.

By *eckme70Man 7 weeks ago

Strabane

"Dayuse.ie is your friend or just ring the hotel direct and explain that you have just come off niteshift and need a few hrs peace and quiet as you are having work done on your house lol "

That's the best 1 I've heard in a long time Brilliant 👏🤣🤣

By *uper duperMan 7 weeks ago

around

"Dayuse.ie is your friend or just ring the hotel direct and explain that you have just come off niteshift and need a few hrs peace and quiet as you are having work done on your house lol "

That's the exact excuse I used when booking the hotel.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Dublin

What location are you going to

By *ikeyjessMan 7 weeks ago

mallow

It's the same price to book the room for 2 as for one

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

Knowing me I'd be just ringing and saying I need the room for me and my friend so we can be friendly lol

By *ust M.A.IMan 7 weeks ago

Mullingar

The 3rd person should not make it obvious that he shouldn't be there.I've cock blocked loads of people because they made it obvious they weren't staying there, or they were going to a lady of the night.

Don't order drinks to the room, I can easily check on the guest list how many people are staying in that room.

When you go in make sure that the first 2 people are not seen going in at the same time and give the name and the room number to the 3rd person.

Don't try to sneak in people through the emergency exits, the alarm will be triggered, tell which door was opened, and I will walk the corridors and find out what room you snuck in.

» Add a new message to this topic