FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anal Training ...

Anal Training ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyKarmennTV OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Dublin

So its been quite some time since i actually sat properly on a dick! For some reason i really just went off fucking and for the past xxxxx time i have been wildly into the foreplay and everything else

But now im ready to get back on the horse again but as its been so long i need to really get that part trained in again

Is there any tips on it??? I know the obvious ones but has anyone tried anything out of the box that helped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eigh2019TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Chingford

A former gf of mine who worked for a while would insert a cod liver oil capsule deep into herself before meeting a client for anal. A well lubed cock could enter easily and without drama, I have tried and it works.

By *rRiosMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

"So its been quite some time since i actually sat properly on a dick! For some reason i really just went off fucking and for the past xxxxx time i have been wildly into the foreplay and everything else

But now im ready to get back on the horse again but as its been so long i need to really get that part trained in again

Is there any tips on it??? I know the obvious ones but has anyone tried anything out of the box that helped

"

Don’t start off on a horse, work up to that

Dublin

Stop

Dublin

"A former gf of mine who worked for a while would insert a cod liver oil capsule deep into herself before meeting a client for anal. A well lubed cock could enter easily and without drama, I have tried and it works. "

How does that work???

By *heelofTimeCouple 7 weeks ago

Two Rivers

Pjur lube! Absolutely brilliant the best in my opinion.

Xxx

By *ichael McCarthyMan 7 weeks ago

Lucan

"A former gf of mine who worked for a while would insert a cod liver oil capsule deep into herself before meeting a client for anal. A well lubed cock could enter easily and without drama, I have tried and it works. "

That sounds a bit fishy

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 7 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Use a bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce.

Lucan

"Use a bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. "

Mmmmm, spicy! You saucy devil!

By *cl2010Couple 7 weeks ago

cork

What!?

By *antra MassageMan 7 weeks ago

Wicklow

Only one?

By *rRiosMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

"A former gf of mine who worked for a while would insert a cod liver oil capsule deep into herself before meeting a client for anal. A well lubed cock could enter easily and without drama, I have tried and it works.

What!?"

My guess is the moisture of the anus breaks down the shell of the capsule for delayed lube release… maybe?

By *eckme70Man 7 weeks ago

Strabane

"So its been quite some time since i actually sat properly on a dick! For some reason i really just went off fucking and for the past xxxxx time i have been wildly into the foreplay and everything else

"

I've never tried anal before I'm not sure if a Butt plug works in that way

By *ofusplusCouple 7 weeks ago

Limerick

Lie on your back at the start rather than on your fours, it's much easier then

Another forum poster gave that advice once, it works

By *uper duperMan 7 weeks ago

around

Client???

Now that does sound fishy!!!???

By *artyHardMan 7 weeks ago

North

A little brown bottle always helps

Lucan

"A little brown bottle always helps "

HP or Chef Brown Sauce?

By *iSi74Man 7 weeks ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

Interesting

By *phrodite72Woman 7 weeks ago

dublin/galway

Never heard of this but thanks for the heads up

By *phrodite72Woman 7 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"Lie on your back at the start rather than on your fours, it's much easier then

Another forum poster gave that advice once, it works "

Good to know xx

around

Once knew a lady that didn't need lube, her asshole was so loose at the entrance it just slipped in.

Told she walked around with something up her hole!!

By *ot so needyMan 7 weeks ago

Galway

"Once knew a lady that didn't need lube, her asshole was so loose at the entrance it just slipped in.

Told she walked around with something up her hole!! "

Wow, Thanks for sharing.🤣🤣

around

"Once knew a lady that didn't need lube, her asshole was so loose at the entrance it just slipped in.

Told she walked around with something up her hole!!

Wow, Thanks for sharing.🤣🤣"

Anytime

By *heelofTimeCouple 7 weeks ago

Two Rivers

"

We both enjoy anal. When with each other we tend to lie on sides like spooning and this means I can control how far he goes in until I relax and vice versa. It can help person giving know when they can pick up speed and force easier and is easy to move to new position once into it too xxx

I know a lot say butt plugs and toys but they are harder and can hurt more in my opinion. Foreplay of course is vital. Rimming, lube if needed etc.

Just relax and you’ll be grand even without training and most importantly enjoy

Xxx 🏳️‍🌈

By *ichael ScarneMan 7 weeks ago

rathcoole

"

If you need a hand getting started I’ll help out 😂

By *rim22Man 7 weeks ago

navan/trim

A nice rim job b 4 the lube it works

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I am also looking to get some cock when in Dublin on Monday. Not been fucked for an age and desiring cock again. I have been using butt plugs as a training device this week. No 1 was easy No 2 took three attempts but now eases in and out fine but No 3 is 13cm in circumference and is proving difficult even with loads of lube.

By *N72TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Cork

I find a pre-stretch using a butt plug and lots of lube usually gets me ready for a nice cock. Getting the right size plug can prove difficult, if it's too small it will slip out before you get down to the main course. There is nothing sexier than getting fucked when dressed, it makes my whole week .

» Add a new message to this topic