FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ffm question...

Ffm question...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcorkcpl23 OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Cork

Hi ya, we're a genuine couple on here a while , it's a great place so many nice people here, we have mainly played with couples really enjoying it but we also wanna try a ffm, why is it so so difficult to find here. The amount of times ya try a single lady you can nearly tell when the mix will come in a message "ohh I've a fwb who can join us too" ya say no they're gone look I fully appreciate they are probably fakes I get that but it's so common too. Why is a ffm so difficult on here? Is it a trust issue? is it there really isn't that many looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid for comfortMan 12 weeks ago

belfast

Not sure about .but to many fakes here

By *ealitybitesMan 12 weeks ago

Belfast

I can't speak from experience but finding a unicorn has always been the most difficult thing on fab.

Most couples are looking for a bi lady but not all women on fab are bi or even bicurious.

Some couples who are both straight on their profiles have approached female friends of mine who are also straight looking to explore playing bi and that tends to put them off also.

By *og-ManMan 12 weeks ago

somewhere

Might be easier at a social in a hotel especially if you're staying overnight

Try setting up something via the RVC club thread / Chat as they're based in Cork

By *ipstick KissesWoman 12 weeks ago

South Down

"Might be easier at a social in a hotel especially if you're staying overnight

Try setting up something via the RVC club thread / Chat as they're based in Cork "

This.

Also I'd say if your other half is expecting to take part in proceedings it'd be good to see some representation of him in the photos

By *itlbeeCouple 12 weeks ago

Ireland

They are called Unicorns because they are rare and hard to find!

Would definitely agree about the photos.

Many couples profiles seem to forget this. it doesn't work when you are trying to attract women.

I think people also forget not everyone likes threesomes?

The dynamic tends to lead to some people being left out for periods of time.

For a unicorn, getting in between a couple where one of them starts feeling left out or jealous can be very awkward, and I hear it's a common occurrence.

So most single women prioritise one on one meets, and reserve threesomes for couples they have a really good connection with. So meeting in person at a social might work better.

By *anillabelliniCouple 12 weeks ago

limerick

All of the above sums it up really, we were searching for the elusive unicorn for years, then we started on the party scene and have since given up in the idea, simply because there’s so much other fun and other dynamics when attending play parties. We still would happily have a FFM if it came our way but we’ve stopped searching for it.

Def agree with the profile photos too

By *chochamberWoman 12 weeks ago

Limerick

OP: Your profile is not great, only 2 pics of the lady, none of the nan, no e together.

Followed by a list of demands/rules.

It's really entitled. Single men might massage your ego, but single women will not.

If you want to attract a single woman you need to put more effort in. Also, couples looking for unicorns are often quite rude, looking to tick a box, then disgarded the "unicorn".

I wouldn't respond.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 12 weeks ago

Kildare

Personally hate the unicorn title. I've been lucky to have met couples over the years and had amazing experiences. But the experience was for all three of us. I find some couples approach FFM as a experience just for them the female isn't considered.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 12 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

There are loads of single bi girls here. Go to events you'll find them there. Alongside mutual attraction you need to make they feel safe and comfortable as it can be intimidating for them. Meeting for a social somewhere safe and not being pushy would be very helpful. You need to make it clear that you're not just looking for a human sex toy and that you appreciate them as a human being and their needs. All sounds obvious but many times couples fuck this stuff up for themselves.

By * DareCouple 12 weeks ago

Donegal and Galway generally

"There are loads of single bi girls here. Go to events you'll find them there. Alongside mutual attraction you need to make they feel safe and comfortable as it can be intimidating for them. Meeting for a social somewhere safe and not being pushy would be very helpful. You need to make it clear that you're not just looking for a human sex toy and that you appreciate them as a human being and their needs. All sounds obvious but many times couples fuck this stuff up for themselves."

Completely agree with this. A few socials for a coffee or a drink works well I think ….to see if there is a connection and that everyone feels comfortable and safe…And if not it’s not an issue as not everyone clicks with everyone. When it does click it’s super though. Totally agree with you …it has to be intimidating for a lot of single girls. I certainly would feel that way initially meeting a couple

Mrs

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 12 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

Before met my partner me (F) had one experience being a Unicorn. The couple met me twice socially, we attended a club together, and we had a play session. The greater part of our interaction was meeting for breakfast then hanging out drinking cocktails in a bar during the day. And just hanging out talking about naughts things in cafes.

When it came to the play part we incorporated spanking and we all took turns being the one being centre of all the fuss.

My favourite moment was when he said to her 'I love you' and turned to me and said with the same intensity 'and I LIKE you!'. We all burst out laughing.

I think I was lucky to get such a warm giving couple.

My fears were that I would be used as a human fleshlight then they would play with each other and ignore me.

Or that I was a box to be ticked.

Honestly we'd still be doing it if I hadn't met my partner. I could do it with my partner but things have evolved for us all.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan 12 weeks ago

Waterford

Well not being a bi woman myself this opinion may be of limited value but I would imagine there are safety concerns also as the lady would be placing herself in a situation where she is outnumbered

» Add a new message to this topic