FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women are ye ok with crossdressers?

Women are ye ok with crossdressers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Just wondering what is the female perspective on crossdressing, its something I've done all my life and love it. But seems to be very few women ok with it. Would love to hear from women and what they think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ACOLCouple 12 weeks ago

limerick

One of my best friend is a cross dresser, and I personally love spending time with them, when she is fully dressed. She is more fun and outgoing, I also enjoy putting their make up and knowing that they are happiest when dressed.

There is a lovely social for CDs and TS in Dublin, we will be going again this month, would recommend.

Lina.

By *atrineTV/TS 12 weeks ago

foxrock

Yeah that seems to be the perception would love to meet a woman who's ok and enjoy my company but haven't found one yet but I'll live in hope ??

Yes it's interesting to see some women accept it in friends but my question really is what would you think of it was your partner, thank Lina for the reply. You sound like a good friend, on a side note how did you find out about Ur friend

By *ofusplusCouple 12 weeks ago

Limerick

I'm absolutely fine with it. Whatever makes a person happy, go for it. Mrs

By *chochamberWoman 12 weeks ago

Limerick

I ve gone on one date with a cross dresser, who presented as a man on the date.

TBH, I felt more friend vibes than sex partner vibes.

He was extremely thin and liked to be, as he liked the super thin 1980s women, such as the "Heart to Heart" lady. He was so invested I cross dressing that it took over a lot of his life and headspace.

That amount of analysis isn't fun (for me). In a weird way, it was similar to the polyamory guy I met. The lifestyle was just too all encompassing and impacted everything. Too over complicated for me. It adds an additional layer of organisation and fuss.

"I'm absolutely fine with it. Whatever makes a person happy, go for it. Mrs "

Interesting to hear, as you say it makes me happy. And it's a turn on too, have you come across crossdressing much?

"I ve gone on one date with a cross dresser, who presented as a man on the date.

He was extremely thin and liked to be, as he liked the super thin 1980s women, such as the "Heart to Heart" lady. He was so invested I cross dressing that it took over a lot of his life and headspace.

That amount of analysis isn't fun (for me). In a weird way, it was similar to the polyamory guy I met. The lifestyle was just too all encompassing and impacted everything. Too over complicated for me. It adds an additional layer of organisation and fuss. "

thanks for the reply, have you come across crossdressing men much? I have been dressing forever but only full dressing in last few years, up to that I just dabbled in wearing lingerie

By *chochamberWoman 12 weeks ago

Limerick

I ve come across men that like lingerie, like to wear a nice knickers under their suit. Definitely more frequent than we realise.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Dublin

Now are you looking for a lady to go have coffee with a chats or more?

"Now are you looking for a lady to go have coffee with a chats or more? "
hi, are you asking me that question? If yes, I'm looking for friends here

By *ACOLCouple 12 weeks ago

limerick

"Yes it's interesting to see some women accept it in friends but my question really is what would you think of it was your partner, thank Lina for the reply. You sound like a good friend, on a side note how did you find out about Ur friend"

I think he just knew that we wouldn't judge, infact I convinced them to join FAB and after much convincing, they let me dolled them up and so on.

You see everyone is different, and not every partner will take jt, I guess if my lover said he wanted to CD, I would be surprise of course and wouldn't know until I was in that position.

Lina

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"I ve gone on one date with a cross dresser, who presented as a man on the date.

That amount of analysis isn't fun (for me). In a weird way, it was similar to the polyamory guy I met. The lifestyle was just too all encompassing and impacted everything. Too over complicated for me. It adds an additional layer of organisation and fuss. "

I had the same situation present itself to me 8 years ago. While I don't care what your sexual proclivities are, don't present yourself to a straight woman on a first date as a man then chase her up as a TV/CD.

And NO you can't borrow my shoes or ask for make-up tips. I've zero interest in other women (most of the time). I've even less for men who present a sexist and wholly inaccurate view of female sexuality.

FranklybI wouldn't be caught dead wearing what many TV/CD wear.

By *andyMandy xWoman 12 weeks ago

Luck of the Irish ....

Everyone has their own reasons to be on this site, and we all have our preference, so all should be respected and no judgement required go me speaking out lol

By *exytvlegsTV/TS 12 weeks ago

North co dublin Ireland

In my time on here I have been lucky enough to find only two lady's that where happy to meet me As Alison they both open minded and great fun.But it is hard to find woman who are OK with cd/tvs.

"In my time on here I have been lucky enough to find only two lady's that where happy to meet me As Alison they both open minded and great fun.But it is hard to find woman who are OK with cd/tvs."

Perhaps because you're the competition?

Or we have enough girlfriends already?

Or we prefer the company of men? (None of my close friends are female).

Or some of us are such hardcore feminists that we don't appreciate being pigeon-holed or denigrated by a wholly offensive and non-inclusive form of femininity?

While TS is a different matter (many are born and need the surgery and care - I won't ever be against that) but I find drag queens sometimes amusing but mostly infuriating, especially when they criticise cis-women's bodies.

What I don't understand is why a crossdresser or transvestite needs to meet women if it's not for sex or swinging. I'm not attracted to most women either or MF couples.

I block fabmails from women, MF couples or TV/TS/CDs but there's always a slow steady trickle of men asking to meet and "explore" their sexuality and view my age, height and weight as some kind of indicator that I'm amenable to trade make-up tips in my own home.

Put it another way. I have friends in the community overseas I've happily supported, helped buy shoes (or given away my stuff because of my height and size and I hate wasting good clothes). I'll happily socialize with just about anyone.

But this site is for one thing only... sex, swinging and making friends in the sex/swinger community. I've enjoyed my lunchtime trysts (and occasional club nights).

Dat's it, dat's all... as they used to say back home. And OUR pride parade attracts everyone - from the Federation Québecoise des Naturistes to corporate gay and lesbian lawyers working at KPMG or Deloitte Touché. Even the Premier of Québeco and the PM Justin Trudeau attend.

NYC gays travel up for the week in August. It's a 24/7 party and I've attended every single march there when I was a resident.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 12 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Can you expand a bit on why you think this is a noninclusive form of femininity?

"Can you expand a bit on why you think this is a noninclusive form of femininity?"

No, Professor. I'm sure you can find the answers online.

Nice try.

East / North, Cork

I tried Google, but both me and Google are confused as to how crossdressing is noninclusive.

"I tried Google, but both me and Google are confused as to how crossdressing is noninclusive."

Well maybe your Google search history isn't helping. Idk.

Try another search engine.

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Limerick

I have been lucky ,I have met a few women,all bar one through fabswingers that genuinely liked TVs CDs tgirls whatever way you define

But they are rare

However how many men would be attracted to women who wear men's suits , have tight hair cuts

Basically female crossdresser s

Who present as ultra butch !

Very few I would reckon

All that been said , im.being controversial here twenty y years from now , with genders being fluid ,all these arguments will be moot

"I have been lucky ,I have met a few women,all bar one through fabswingers that genuinely liked TVs CDs tgirls whatever way you define

But they are rare

However how many men would be attracted to women who wear men's suits , have tight hair cuts

Very few I would reckon

All that been said , im.being controversial here twenty y years from now , with genders being fluid ,all these arguments will be moot

"

That's actually a good point.

As a pansexual, I'm attracted to slim flat-chested blondes and redheads as much as big, tall muscly Fassbender types so I totally get this.

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

"Can you expand a bit on why you think this is a noninclusive form of femininity?"

I did a bit of searching and this is answer that came back

Cross dressing can be seen as a form of non inclusive feminity because it can reinforce stereotypes by displaying exaggerated feminine tropes.

I couldn't find the answer with Google searches either but Gemini got me there.

East / North, Cork

"I have been lucky ,I have met a few women,all bar one through fabswingers that genuinely liked TVs CDs tgirls whatever way you define

But they are rare

Very few I would reckon

"

I'm not sure we will see everything being gender fluid that soon. We made a lot of gender neutral choices for our kids and everything is still so gendered that they pick it all up from the environment.

Alongside that there are so many parents that are having babies now who adhere to strict gender stereotypes, so this younger generation will still grow up heavily gendered.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS 12 weeks ago

North co dublin Ireland

A lot of cds and tvs are bi or heterosexual so enjoy sex with woman and guys the heterosexual one love being fem and being with a woman that excepts them as they are

"A lot of cds and tvs are bi or heterosexual so enjoy sex with woman and guys the heterosexual one love being fem and being with a woman that excepts them as they are "

This is very true. Tough to find on this site though. I suggest another one but I'm not allowed to.

By *omcupCouple 12 weeks ago

Alexandria

It's like everything else some people like it some don't.

Personally I love to see a sissy all dressed up before they submit to my strapon

Good friend of mine is a cross dresser and I’d support them even helping with underwear. I’d like to see a decent effort if you’re gonna be one .

By *ofusplusCouple 12 weeks ago

Limerick

"I'm absolutely fine with it. Whatever makes a person happy, go for it. Mrs

Interesting to hear, as you say it makes me happy. And it's a turn on too, have you come across crossdressing much?"

No we haven't,but we're not really looking for tv/ts's

By *tockings199Couple 12 weeks ago

Waterford

I have a lot of TVs friends here that I have met over the years and have a very special TV that I met on a regular basis for past few years and always an amazing time with her and very special to me.

Ann xx

By *o excitingCouple 11 weeks ago

City centre

"I have a lot of TVs friends here that I have met over the years and have a very special TV that I met on a regular basis for past few years and always an amazing time with her and very special to me.

Ann xx"

But then Ann, you are an amazing person xx we enjoyed meeting you and Viv at RVC x

By *tockings199Couple 11 weeks ago

Waterford

"I have a lot of TVs friends here that I have met over the years and have a very special TV that I met on a regular basis for past few years and always an amazing time with her and very special to me.

Ann xx

But then Ann, you are an amazing person xx we enjoyed meeting you and Viv at RVC x"

Ahh thank you and delighted you remember us as we remember you both and had a lovely time with ye also.

Ann xx

By *atrineTV/TS 11 weeks ago

foxrock

Your so lucky so hard to find a woman who's ok with us ??

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

That's great. I have considered telling a few close female friends but very uncertain what way they would react

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

That's great, and your obviously a good friend. If you don't mind me asking how did you find our your friend crossdresed

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

"Just wondering what is the female perspective on crossdressing, its something I've done all my life and love it. But seems to be very few women ok with it. Would love to hear from women and what they think"

Sometimes I do think some men exaggerate a bit or are super extra with their outfits, but life is too short to be worrying about other’s opinions. Do Whatever makes you happy and Just live your life….. and personally, I wouldn’t be sexually attracted to a man dressed in women’s clothes. I could be wrong, but I think that’s what you are interested to know about.

foxrock

People need to understand the clothes, hair make is about how we feel, sexuality for a lot of us isn't why we do it, some do, but when we find some who's attracted to us and we're attracted to then then it shouldn't matter, just my 10 cents, life's hard enough so enjoy what you can ????

foxrock

Makeup opps sorry

By *eckme70Man 11 weeks ago

Strabane

"Makeup opps sorry"
well said whatever makes people happy is what matter's!!

By *tockings199Couple 11 weeks ago

Waterford

"People need to understand the clothes, hair make is about how we feel, sexuality for a lot of us isn't why we do it, some do, but when we find some who's attracted to us and we're attracted to then then it shouldn't matter, just my 10 cents, life's hard enough so enjoy what you can ????"
totally agree xx

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple 11 weeks ago

Dundalk

I think it's FANTASTIC. I know many cross dressers in this lifestyle & I treat them just like one of the girls cos that's who they are. We host socials in Dundalk & TV's cross dressers are all welcomed. No discrimination No judgement. Be yourself xxx Pinks xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic