FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I dreamt…..

I dreamt…..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inden OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Put “I dreamt” into your post and let suggested text do the rest….

I dreamt of this and was so happy when it came true.

I had a great day today, I was just thinking of how I could do this with you guys, I hope you’re doing great…..

(Punctuation added afterwards.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

I dreamt of this email and any attachments is intended only for the last time I was wondering if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings.

By *eckme70Man 13 weeks ago

Strabane

I dreamt know what you mean but I'm not sure if I can

By *leasurevilleMan 13 weeks ago

kilkenny

I dreamt my phone number and email address are not available for the first two weeks of this month and we have not received any response yet but we are hoping that you will send us the updated information

By *chochamberWoman 13 weeks ago

Limerick

I dreamt that I was going to the Munster match on Saturday night and I was going to be available for a social meet in person but I'm not sure if that's going to be a good venue.

By *voidingboredomMan 13 weeks ago

around

I dreamt about it and I was thinking of you and the kids in the morning and I was in the mood for a bit of a bit of a joke but I don't know what to do with the kids and I don't want to be in the mood for a while

By *panishRebelMan 13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I dreamt about you and the girls in bed with me and the boys in the house for Christmas so we could do it.....

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 13 weeks ago

Cork

I dreamt the other one in my email but it seems they are you in need to get a copy for the weekend and I can imagine it will not work out well.

By *aseylee324Couple 13 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 11:34:16]

By *affa31Woman 13 weeks ago

Galway

I dreamt of this and was so happy when it came true I had a great day today I was just thinking of how I could do this with you guys I hope you’re doing great I miss seeing your family I miss seeing all of us and seeing your mom I love your family I hope you’re feeling good and I’m sure that you’re feeling good.

Sounds like an Irish mammys message to relatives out foreign

By *ollybirdWoman 13 weeks ago

east Cork

I dreamt of this and was so happy when it came true I had a great day today I was just thinking of how I could do this with you guys

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 13 weeks ago

Ennis

I dreamt about the first time I was in the car park and I was thinking about you and I don't know what to say to the team that is very nice and very straight to bed and you are very welcome to come over to me and I can do the trick.

By *affa31Woman 13 weeks ago

Galway

"I dreamt about the first time I was in the car park and I was thinking about you and I don't know what to say to the team that is very nice and very straight to bed and you are very welcome to come over to me and I can do the trick."

More details about the trick required

By *ire1888Man 13 weeks ago

Dublin

I dreamt about the situation with you and the other day I was going to get a new one

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 13 weeks ago

Ennis

"I dreamt about the first time I was in the car park and I was thinking about you and I don't know what to say to the team that is very nice and very straight to bed and you are very welcome to come over to me and I can do the trick.

More details about the trick required "

Would love to know what trick it is myself

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 13 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

I dreamt the other one but it was a really good idea and it really helped with a couple for me.

Ohh.. which couple I wonder??

By *ealitybitesMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

I dreamt about it when I said and it was in the morning and then I had a good day yesterday and I have been on a train

By *wirl02Man 13 weeks ago

Dublin 12

I dreamt you have to go to bed and sleep in the bed xxxx I hope there's a nice time for a while but I'm sure it was nice and relaxing

By *adger BrocMan 13 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I dreamt that I was in a public place for a few days I been to socials and a few times where the bully is going well to get a bit and I hope to get a bit more resilience on my way back to normal.

By *astelloWoman 13 weeks ago

Far far away

I dreamt want you in my room and my mind has been in my head for the past couple of months so I'm sure you are fine and you have to go back home.

By *eckme70Man 13 weeks ago

Strabane

"I dreamt want you in my room and my mind has been in my head for the past couple of months so I'm sure you are fine and you have to go back home. "

Cracker lol

By *F22Man 13 weeks ago

Dungarvan

I dreamt the Irish language classes at work can't really take place.

By *ensualnFunCouple 13 weeks ago

Midlands

I dreamt about you yesterday when you said that you were coming to my house and you wanted me and I was just thinking of how much I want you

By *unsigntwoCouple 13 weeks ago

athlone

I dreamt the night before and it was very nice and I was going with her in a few places and a change in the group for her birthday

By *matorMan 13 weeks ago

Craigavon

I dreamt about that and the next day to be honest but I'm sure you are a very nice guy and you have to be honest with him I know he is very much looking for a place for the dogs and I think it will have been nice

Like a thread full of Biden quotes lol

By *wagman32Man 13 weeks ago

Wicklow, Dublin

I dreamt the email address is the same as my previous one so please let me check the status and send it to the same address

By *exyScientistsCouple 13 weeks ago

Castlebar

I dreamt that I want you to apologise for all the questions that I had with you.

By *og-ManMan 13 weeks ago

somewhere

I dreamt want you get to know who you want me or what I mean the same thing happened with me and my life was so shite when I was younger

» Add a new message to this topic