Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enit OP   Man 3 days ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 08:59:49]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Galway

Opps,

So, how come so many women ask for a face pic on a profile or in an opening message when they don't have one on their own profile?

It's fairly obvious that they are aware that posting or sending one to someone they don't know is a bad idea. Why then expect it?

I'm ok with sharing when I get to know someone but not upfront.

By *ealmc1973Man 3 days ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 09:16:44]

2nd time lucky so

So those photos can used catfishing on other sites.

I, personally, think it's cheeky to ask anyone for 'face photo with 1st message...' to say the least.

And, yes, I am aware, that girls and couples are flooded with messages of all sorts and, yes, I can imagine, that it is difficult to sort-out the messers, weirdos and spammers, however, not having a single worthy photo and asking for one right away?

How does that help with ing out the mails?

By *eard and BoobsCouple 3 days ago

Portstewart

Anyone can ask for whatever they want in a message but that doesn't mean you must comply we always

right for the 3rd time, forum autocorrect in action again:

'...wee-ding out the emails...'

jeeez, like

By *og-ManMan 3 days ago

somewhere

"Anyone can ask for whatever they want in a message but that doesn't mean you must comply we always "

This

Only do something you're personally comfortable with

Anyone can ask you for anything

You can just ignore

But ladies if you want to send me boob pics go ahead by all means

Thank you

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 3 days ago

Ennis

We neither expect, nor want a face pic with first messages. Don't see the point of them unless it's clear both sides are interested to chat and see where things might go

By *ngle69Man 3 days ago

Midlands

Well my guess is if them have stated they want face pic in first message could be because just simply check how genuine you are and are you willing to reveal yourself also it simply can be all about attraction, might not even bother reading your message and first look just in picture you sent ... Kinda like left right on dating apps it's totally different with every person so the actual need of pictures is always a question..

Wanna keep the women happy, send one

Well, the profile owner can always check your site membership, to see how serious one is.

I do not think, that messers are willing to pay...or are they?

By *ngle69Man 3 days ago

Midlands

You'll be surprised

By *s LollyWoman 3 days ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Well, the profile owner can always check your site membership, to see how serious one is.

I do not think, that messers are willing to pay...or are they?

"

Some of the biggest time wastes and spoofers on here are site supporter, paying a fee dosent mean diddley squat

By *ngle69Man 3 days ago

Midlands

I'm not agree and not disagree of this as personally I prefer to see whom I'm chatting with from beginning but in most cases it's different for the lads as we approach the girls, couples or lad lad so we do homework before hand look at a profile look at a pictures, veries so you already kinda know you fancy the person you messaging... As we all know girls, couples receive insane amount of messages daily but again it all because of filters set.. so kinda another filter if you get me... Well I think it's not the way should be but apparently is.. as I've met people in socials and honestly pictures don't do justice!! If I would go just by the picture I've been missing a lot of wonderful people... Just saying

By *oxyvixen99Woman 3 days ago

Newtownabbey

Do what you are comfortable with, don't want to send a pic then don't.

I like one pretty early on as if there's no attraction on either side why drag it out.

There's lots of things on profiles here I've no interest in so I bypass them...it's easy

By *iny DelightWoman 3 days ago

City Centre

"Opps,

So, how come so many women ask for a face pic on a profile or in an opening message when they don't have one on their own profile?

It's fairly obvious that they are aware that posting or sending one to someone they don't know is a bad idea. Why then expect it?

I'm ok with sharing when I get to know someone but not upfront."

Men are just as cheeky and pushy when it comes to face pics. I don't ask for them or demand them but I'm sent them and then some men get a pissy attitude with "I sent you mine so you have to send yours". Actually I don't, you beautiful ray of sunshine.

Do what makes you happy

Galway

"Opps,

Men are just as cheeky and pushy when it comes to face pics. I don't ask for them or demand them but I'm sent them and then some men get a pissy attitude with "I sent you mine so you have to send yours". Actually I don't, you beautiful ray of sunshine.

Do what makes you happy "

I may have sounded like I'm giving out . . .

I just don't understand why people expect others to do something they don't do themselves!

I ask for nothing, if it's on the profile great, If I'm getting on with someone and we get comfortable with more that's great.

I just wonder about the expectations people have.

Galway

"Opps,

PS.

You sound lovely.

Dark feminity?

By *ogday2181Man 3 days ago

Dublin

"Anyone can ask for whatever they want in a message but that doesn't mean you must comply we always "

Exactly that.

I get when you're new you feel its tge only way to meet someone so you "have to" but you really don't.

There's loads of ways to meet people on here without putting yourself at risk like that.

Lots of newbie socials,

Help a fabber out threads etc..

If people asking are getting success then more power to them but I wouldn't be sending one straight away.

By *ogday2181Man 3 days ago

Dublin

"Opps,

love it!!

» Add a new message to this topic