Kinks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink-panth3r OP   Man 12 weeks ago

roscrea

What's a kink that made you go hell yes or hellll no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icsJourneyWoman 12 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

Impact play, breath play, Wax, bondage, mind fuckery, a little bit of humiliation, objectification, Domming and Subbing (both) orgasm control. Denial or orgasms is good too.

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 12 weeks ago

borderarea

[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 18:53:48]

borderarea

"What's a kink that made you go hell yes or hellll no"

Loves - sensual flogging, wax, rope just discovered needling, impact, blindfolds, chains, electrics, certain compressions but not the full body type - I'm an alpha service sub so also feed off other people's kinks.

Hard no- scat, pee, cnc, humiliation, spitting,

Northern Ireland

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 18:53:48]"

Oh yeah forgot electro. My partner and I got an electro flogger. Feels like tingles. Or nettles at worst.

I'm a Switch so happy to Sub, Happy to Domme. Have a Service Top slant to my Domming

borderarea

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 18:53:48]

Oh yeah forgot electro. My partner and I got an electro flogger. Feels like tingles. Or nettles at worst.

I'm a Switch so happy to Sub, Happy to Domme. Have a Service Top slant to my Domming "

I'm very definitely not switch - thought I was then realised I hate coming up with a scene but love being told what to do and getting pleasure out of watching the person enjoy themselves as a result.

Northern Ireland

I'm a Switch so happy to Sub, Happy to Domme. Have a Service Top slant to my Domming

I'm very definitely not switch - thought I was then realised I hate coming up with a scene but love being told what to do and getting pleasure out of watching the person enjoy themselves as a result. "

Coming up with ideas for a scene and negotiating is fun for me. I prefer a level of pre-planning even down to how the scene is wrapped up and of course, aftercare.

borderarea

I'm very definitely not switch - thought I was then realised I hate coming up with a scene but love being told what to do and getting pleasure out of watching the person enjoy themselves as a result.

Coming up with ideas for a scene and negotiating is fun for me. I prefer a level of pre-planning even down to how the scene is wrapped up and of course, aftercare. "

After care - yes a big thing for me too. I think it's another area missed out on here. I have been so impressed with after care check ins - emails and messages a few days later from the bdsm scene. It's a whole other level. I was 'warned' about it but in all honesty have to say I do much prefer it.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 12 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

Coming up with ideas for a scene and negotiating is fun for me. I prefer a level of pre-planning even down to how the scene is wrapped up and of course, aftercare.

After care - yes a big thing for me too. I think it's another area missed out on here. I have been so impressed with after care check ins - emails and messages a few days later from the bdsm scene. It's a whole other level. I was 'warned' about it but in all honesty have to say I do much prefer it. "

It's me again (VicsJourney above) on my couples profile. I get quite droppy on day 2. Sub drop is a thing but top drop happens too. When my partner KB and I do something we'll take that into account. A few days ago we elected not to go down a more cnc route because he is away and not there to look after me. So we did DDlg things instead. Still a lot of fun! And I still needed aftercare in the moment as it was intense.

By *eavy Metal ManMan 12 weeks ago

Louth

Recently I've tried watersports and drool/spitting and quite enjoyed it.

I do enjoy snowballing or being made to clean up my own mess (creampie with my wife)

But....

Prostate stimulation. The most intense orgasms ever. From fingers to strapons, yes please.

By *adhatter and coCouple 12 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Watersports

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 12 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Recently I've tried watersports and drool/spitting and quite enjoyed it.

I do enjoy snowballing or being made to clean up my own mess (creampie with my wife)

But....

Prostate stimulation. The most intense orgasms ever. From fingers to strapons, yes please. "

It's a great kink

By *eard and BoobsCouple 12 weeks ago

Portstewart

We've tried a few things and been happy with the results personally we don't like pregnancy kink or watersports but we wouldn't judge people who do like them

» Add a new message to this topic