FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Non Irish men

Non Irish men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Anonymous OP   Man 14 weeks ago

town

Was just curious to see what women think of non Irish men, my experience is the chat goes well until I mention that I am of Indian origin then get blocked, so I started mentioning it in the first message which gets no replies. Not complaining about and understand the fact as everyone has their own preferences, just looking for guidance to know if I am doing something wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ountryLad321Man 14 weeks ago

Dublin

"Was just curious to see what women think of non Irish men, my experience is the chat goes well until I mention that I am of Indian origin then get blocked, so I started mentioning it in the first message which gets no replies. Not complaining about and understand the fact as everyone has their own preferences, just looking for guidance to know if I am doing something wrong "

Well I think Irish men like Indian women? Haha

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Never a problem for us men to be attracted to women from different countries . So can't answer that, are you sure it's because of race and not because of your attitude or expectations??

town

"Never a problem for us men to be attracted to women from different countries . So can't answer that, are you sure it's because of race and not because of your attitude or expectations?? "

The chat goes well until I mention that, and I don’t send dick pics or sound like an ass when I message hence I was wondering what I was doing wrong

By *antra MassageMan 14 weeks ago

Wicklow

I had a very good Chinese friend. I once asked him how I could date some Chinese women friends of his. He told me that it was an impossible task, as my nose was so big, my eyes were blue, and I was grotesquely tall, and they would find me very ugly. So, attraction is often a cultural thing.

By *ancy38Woman 14 weeks ago

galway

"Was just curious to see what women think of non Irish men, my experience is the chat goes well until I mention that I am of Indian origin then get blocked, so I started mentioning it in the first message which gets no replies. Not complaining about and understand the fact as everyone has their own preferences, just looking for guidance to know if I am doing something wrong "

Most of my single male meets gave been non-irish men

town

"I had a very good Chinese friend. I once asked him how I could date some Chinese women friends of his. He told me that it was an impossible task, as my nose was so big, my eyes were blue, and I was grotesquely tall, and they would find me very ugly. So, attraction is often a cultural thing. "

True that

town

"Was just curious to see what women think of non Irish men, my experience is the chat goes well until I mention that I am of Indian origin then get blocked, so I started mentioning it in the first message which gets no replies. Not complaining about and understand the fact as everyone has their own preferences, just looking for guidance to know if I am doing something wrong

Most of my single male meets gave been non-irish men "

I’ve never had one on one meets but have been to events where I had no issues talking to people and playing around , maybe I lack online chatting skills

By *eard and BoobsCouple 14 weeks ago

Portstewart

It's personal preference and could be about anything at all

By *ofusplusCouple 14 weeks ago

Limerick

Maybe mention it in your bio that you are Indian?

town

"It's personal preference and could be about anything at all "

Could be

town

"Maybe mention it in your bio that you are Indian?"

Thanks for the suggestion, did that now

» Add a new message to this topic