FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Man to Woman ratio

Man to Woman ratio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Giant OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Dublin

A woman told me that the amount of messages they get is overwhelming to the point of scary. She said that some men message again and again even after ignoring/deleting or telling them to stop.

I must say I'm surprised, the community here seems sound from what I see on the forum. The thirst is unreal. Keep it classy lads. I'm aware that there's more men than woman here, suggestion...don't scare them away.

Happy fabbing you good people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 13 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

There's no need to get hundred's of messages once you set your filters super tight, anyone complains about it really enjoys the attention

By *eordie.Woman 13 weeks ago

The Sticks

"There's no need to get hundred's of messages once you set your filters super tight, anyone complains about it really enjoys the attention "

Words from the wise as always

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 21:45:39]

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

Let them off. The hungry guys just make the rest look good

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

Nah fuck it.. now I'm just gonna double the messages and scare them all off

By *ealitybitesMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

There is also a big disparity between the virtue signalers and those whose virtue is being signaled.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 13 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

When I joined I got 140 or so messages in 10 minutes. The ones I read were treating me like a piece of meat. My partner, who was on the other end of the phone as I was setting it up, was saying I'm so sorry I should have warned you. But he couldnt have known as his male experience is so different. I quickly got coached through the inbox filters but it really frightened me.

My single profile got hit with the most off putting disgusting messages. It took us to start a couples profile for males to start being a little respectful, and sadly I think only because they think they might be talking to a man.

Vics (F)

By *ogladyWoman 13 weeks ago

The bog

I only sent a few Hundred messages that's not much

Martha..x

By *r RodexMan 13 weeks ago

"I only sent a few Hundred messages that's not much

Martha..x"

I don’t feel as bad now chortle chortle

Dublin

Martha..x"

Holy cannoli

The ones I get are from men for some reason.

The bog

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

"

Did I say Martha sorry I mean

Martin

X

Dublin

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X "

Sent from iphoen

The bog

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen"

Too poor to afford an I phone

Sent from Android..

By *panishRebelMan 13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen

Sent from Android.."

Maybe you can afford a holiday or two because you sacrificed on the iPhone

The bog

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen

Sent from Android..

Maybe you can afford a holiday or two because you sacrificed on the iPhone "

My secret is out..

Dublin

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen

Sent from Android..

My secret is out.."

Can't wait to seethe Pierce Morgan interview

By *panishRebelMan 13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen

Sent from Android..

My secret is out.."

Shhh.... don't admit anything

By *ipstick KissesWoman 13 weeks ago

South Down

Until about 30 seconds ago I hadn't had a message in 2 days.

This is not an invitation

By *rRiosMan 13 weeks ago

dublin

"Until about 30 seconds ago I hadn't had a message in 2 days.

This is not an invitation "

Is it a challenge?

By *exyScientistsCouple 13 weeks ago

Castlebar

I find that most are polite and reasonable and stop when asked. After that it's delete, and if it continues then block. Not a big deal. Easy to the wheat from the chaff then...

When i see status updates of "hundreds of messages need to bulk delete" i think of this

By *ofusplusCouple 13 weeks ago

Limerick

If you banned the attached (and playing away) men and women, I wonder would the ratio be far more balanced? It's a genuine question.

By *orny4UtwoCouple 13 weeks ago

N County Dublin/Meath

"If you banned the attached (and playing away) men and women, I wonder would the ratio be far more balanced? It's a genuine question."

Great question actually

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

I have to say the difference in the quality of the messages between our cpls a/c and what I get in my singles a/c is vast. We def get better quality messages to our cpls a/c. Obvs I just block and move on but I think the younger more inexperienced males look for the females singles (not couples) and their messages to me on my singles are brutal. On my singles account I’m looking for single men, so I don’t want to filter them out, I think they just need to be less aggressive in their tones and quantity of messages. I don't want to be offered drugs and money every night. I also don’t “enjoy the attention” as stated above. I’ve written this in my Bio. But I’m also aware not every female singles account gets the same amount of messages so it’s not the same experience for everyone. I enjoy fucking, not harassment. Just my opinion, don’t shoot me! Milly x

Dublin

"If you banned the attached (and playing away) men and women, I wonder would the ratio be far more balanced? It's a genuine question."

That would be great actually. But I don't think it's possible for the site to know who's attached

By *ani57Man 13 weeks ago

Naas

The way men carry on here actually baffles me, like nothing short of brain-dead, like how far do they really think they are going to get ? Like these men all know full well if you whipped your lad out in a bar you'd get thrown out and probably a hiding for good measure yet they'll just do it here ? I don't understand it, like respect should come before all else here in my view

Well as a single straight fellaThe amount of messages I got the first day or so from gay/bi men was madness so I could only imagine what women have to contend with here. But once u set the message filters that’s all done away with

[Removed by poster at 29/06/24 16:18:42]

When women set up their accounts and don't set age filter's that means the amount of messages is massive, depending on your own age would you really meet an 19yr old or a 97yr old??? If not, why leave it at 18-99 and get an influx of messages that don't want then winge your getting hundreds???

"When women set up their accounts and don't set age filter's that means the amount of messages is massive, depending on your own age would you really meet an 19yr old or a 97yr old??? If not, why leave it at 18-99 and get an influx of messages that don't want then winge your getting hundreds??? "

Makes total sense I made the mistake of not blocking men just never really thought about it but once I realised I could then I was grand, but I suppose regardless off the age range the amount of men on here at any age range is immense so if I have an enticing profile and or sexy pics I will get tortured regardless, but I suppose cutting out some of it helps

"When women set up their accounts and don't set age filter's that means the amount of messages is massive, depending on your own age would you really meet an 19yr old or a 97yr old??? If not, why leave it at 18-99 and get an influx of messages that don't want then winge your getting hundreds???

Makes total sense I made the mistake of not blocking men just never really thought about it but once I realised I could then I was grand, but I suppose regardless off the age range the amount of men on here at any age range is immense so if I have an enticing profile and or sexy pics I will get tortured regardless, but I suppose cutting out some of it helps"

Then ye can set more filters: site supporter, verfied, photo approved ect it's simples really if ye don't set them DONT WINGE

By *rRiosMan 13 weeks ago

dublin

"Then ye can set more filters: site supporter, verfied, photo approved ect it's simples really if ye don't set them DONT WINGE "

#fabswhingers

"When women set up their accounts and don't set age filter's that means the amount of messages is massive, depending on your own age would you really meet an 19yr old or a 97yr old??? If not, why leave it at 18-99 and get an influx of messages that don't want then winge your getting hundreds???

Makes total sense I made the mistake of not blocking men just never really thought about it but once I realised I could then I was grand, but I suppose regardless off the age range the amount of men on here at any age range is immense so if I have an enticing profile and or sexy pics I will get tortured regardless, but I suppose cutting out some of it helps"

Should have read that before posting lol instead of “I” it was supposed to read “you” lol need to stop being lazy and using u and getting autocorrected lol

A nice rock

There is an issue with filters and message influx not being clearly laid out in a site tutorial for newbies.

A weeks grace period where new accounts can't be messaged and a proper new site tutorial could avoid alot of that

To be honest I think a site fee should be mandatory, would rule out a lot of insincere people

"To be honest I think a site fee should be mandatory, would rule out a lot of insincere people"

There's lots of site supporter people on here who are insincere a fee isn't going to even change that...

"To be honest I think a site fee should be mandatory, would rule out a lot of insincere people

There's lots of site supporter people on here who are insincere a fee isn't going to even change that..."

True but it would out a lot because if you couldn’t contact anyone of look at profiles etc without paying a fee it would stop a lot of dreamers … possibly, but no guarantees of course. I just think it’s too easy to make a profile on here from just joining recently

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 13 weeks ago

Cork

"There's no need to get hundred's of messages once you set your filters super tight, anyone complains about it really enjoys the attention "

Totally agree.

By *og-ManMan 13 weeks ago

somewhere

If a prisoner in a jail with 2000 men can get a ride there's hope for everyone

Martha..x

Holy cannoli

Martin

X

Sent from iphoen

Sent from Android.."

S24 is no match for any I phone

"To be honest I think a site fee should be mandatory, would rule out a lot of insincere people

There's lots of site supporter people on here who are insincere a fee isn't going to even change that..."

Side note love the outfit! Where did you get it? Asking for um me

Limerick

"If a prisoner in a jail with 2000 men can get a ride there's hope for everyone "

He must have the body of a God. Sure they're the only ones that get the ride here too

Limerick

There's lots of site supporter people on here who are insincere a fee isn't going to even change that...

True but it would out a lot because if you couldn’t contact anyone of look at profiles etc without paying a fee it would stop a lot of dreamers … possibly, but no guarantees of course. I just think it’s too easy to make a profile on here from just joining recently"

I agree

A nice rock

"If a prisoner in a jail with 2000 men can get a ride there's hope for everyone

He must have the body of a God. Sure they're the only ones that get the ride here too "

Prisoners?

Fuck... i should have asked when she said she loves a man in uniform..

Thought she ment a fucking fireman

Limerick

"There is an issue with filters and message influx not being clearly laid out in a site tutorial for newbies.

A weeks grace period where new accounts can't be messaged and a proper new site tutorial could avoid alot of that "

I think an auto message upon singing up with pointers about setting filters, optimising ones profile and site navigation would be a great start.

Limerick

"If a prisoner in a jail with 2000 men can get a ride there's hope for everyone

He must have the body of a God. Sure they're the only ones that get the ride here too

Prisoners?

Fuck... i should have asked when she said she loves a man in uniform..

Thought she ment a fucking fireman"

Sure isn't orange the new black.

A nice rock

"There is an issue with filters and message influx not being clearly laid out in a site tutorial for newbies.

A weeks grace period where new accounts can't be messaged and a proper new site tutorial could avoid alot of that

I think an auto message upon singing up with pointers about setting filters, optimising ones profile and site navigation would be a great start."

Like you can post on the forum for 14 days... 3 days with no inbox wouldn't be a killer.

And not having a new profile section where thirst can go to find fresh meat might also help

» Add a new message to this topic