FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sharing cock?

Sharing cock?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Galway

Have you ever shared a cock with your husband? Over or underrated?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Galway

Sent in..

Reply to forum post "Sharing cock?"

Myself and former partner used to intermittently see a bi-curious MF couple, and the combinations were always interesting.

The principal aim for both of us was DP (usually with me bareback in her ass) and also double vaginal, but occasionally we would actively stray into some bi activity;

I found it interesting to be pegged by either of the two women, but once or twice the other guy deeply penetrated me and came in my ass, which my former partner then swallowed as I then squatted over her mouth, and she then shared with the other couple.

Sharing a cock between us was a real turn-on, and especially when he came in both our mouths which we then shared!

But for me the biggest turn on was when he fucked my partner anally, pulled off the condom and then emptied his load into my mouth which I then shared with his partner.

Regrettably, I never did get to cum in his ass as the arrangement ended with the couple due to unusual circumstances.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 13 weeks ago

Lucan

"Sent in..

Myself and former partner used to intermittently see a bi-curious MF couple, and the combinations were always interesting.

The principal aim for both of us was DP (usually with me bareback in her ass) and also double vaginal, but occasionally we would actively stray into some bi activity;

I found it interesting to be pegged by either of the two women, but once or twice the other guy deeply penetrated me and came in my ass, which my former partner then swallowed as I then squatted over her mouth, and she then shared with the other couple.

Sharing a cock between us was a real turn-on, and especially when he came in both our mouths which we then shared!

But for me the biggest turn on was when he fucked my partner anally, pulled off the condom and then emptied his load into my mouth which I then shared with his partner.

Regrettably, I never did get to cum in his ass as the arrangement ended with the couple due to unusual circumstances."

Jubal1 I presume?

By *eigh2019TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Chingford

Did it while on holiday in Crete once with a former gf, that was a crazy night I can tell you. Never saw the guy again.

Galway

"Sent in..

Regrettably, I never did get to cum in his ass as the arrangement ended with the couple due to unusual circumstances.

Jubal1 I presume? "

Yes!?? how did you know lol

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

Reply privately.... hmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic