FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi/bi-curious men

Bi/bi-curious men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hemanforallseasons OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Apologies if there’s already an active thread on this - I did a forum search but could only find UK threads. I’m sure it’s a common question..

Are there many couples and women here who are actively ‘into’ bi or bi-curious men? Or alternatively, any who are unbothered by this at all?

When reading profiles, it is common to see preferences for straight men only, but less common to find those that might have a strong interest.

Just curious if there many out there, after all, we all want to find people with common kinks etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

From reading similar threads in the past theres definitely a few single woman who have a fantasy of a bi MMF and a few couples who partake in the same

Good luck with your search

By *s LollyWoman 2 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Definitely on my fab to do list mabey it's just a hott fantasy but it's quite the turn on for me

Dublin

"From reading similar threads in the past theres definitely a few single woman who have a fantasy of a bi MMF and a few couples who partake in the same

Good luck with your search "

Thanks Bog-man. It looks like you’ve had a number of successful searches yourself. Do you ever need a wing man haha?

Dublin

"Definitely on my fab to do list mabey it's just a hott fantasy but it's quite the turn on for me "

You clearly have good taste in my experience deliberately pushing boundaries is a great way to turn fantasies into hot memories..

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 2 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"Definitely on my fab to do list mabey it's just a hott fantasy but it's quite the turn on for me "
Just go for it... pretty hot!

By *ig_specsWoman 2 weeks ago

Kilbarrack

"Apologies if there’s already an active thread on this - I did a forum search but could only find UK threads. I’m sure it’s a common question..

Are there many couples and women here who are actively ‘into’ bi or bi-curious men? Or alternatively, any who are unbothered by this at all?

When reading profiles, it is common to see preferences for straight men only, but less common to find those that might have a strong interest.

Just curious if there many out there, after all, we all want to find people with common kinks etc

"

I love bi men, specially if they are into pegging

"Definitely on my fab to do list mabey it's just a hott fantasy but it's quite the turn on for me Just go for it... pretty hot!"

Love to watch for a bit mabey give a few directions then join in

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

As a couple we almost exclusively met only bi men

By *otownkid1967Man 2 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Definitely on my fab to do list mabey it's just a hott fantasy but it's quite the turn on for me Just go for it... pretty hot!

Love to watch for a bit mabey give a few directions then join in "

I'm sure we arrange that for ya

By *carlett!Woman 2 weeks ago

Playing with & watching bi guys play is soooo hot

By *lassy lady 216Woman 2 weeks ago

Craigavon

Bi guys rock hoping to organise a mmf for my 50th birthday looking into a bi party as well

By *adhatter and coCouple 2 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Another couple here that like bi guys . Can’t beat a MMF

By *ethmeonfireMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Unfortunately Bi guys are treated like a disease by some but funny enough plenty of lads here faking to be straight but are actively bi on the fabguys site so

It doesn’t help the cause at all.

There was another post of guys pretending to be bi and turn up straight so that doesn't help either.

By *rPandLexiCouple 2 weeks ago

Lisburn

We would love to find some nice bi guys for both of us to play with. So much more intimate and sexual when all are involved. Everyone can pick and pleasure any body part they want

By *rPandLexiCouple 2 weeks ago

Lisburn

"Unfortunately Bi guys are treated like a disease by some but funny enough plenty of lads here faking to be straight but are actively bi on the fabguys site so

It doesn’t help the cause at all.

There was another post of guys pretending to be bi and turn up straight so that doesn't help either."

This is the main problem with trying to find genuine guys

By *heBlowinsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Cork

"Apologies if there’s already an active thread on this - I did a forum search but could only find UK threads. I’m sure it’s a common question..

"

It's our preference, even if no MM play happens.

Regardless of their preference though, people who are comfortable and honest about their sexuality tend to be more fun and relaxed in bed with us

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 2 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

We are only interested in Bi guys.

Bi couples too but right now I'm focused on Bi guys because seeing my partner with a guy is the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I want more of that lol.

I don't like it when guys say they are straight but aren't. I tend to delete their messages if they are going to lie on their profile then they aren't the people for us. I know that there are reasons why people lie but we have to make a call on that and that's the route we taken for now anyway. We are both clear on our profile

Vics (F)

Northern Ireland

Pegging is fun.

Dublin

What do people look for when finding a bi guys?

Is it the verifications or the profile or both or something else?

Northern Ireland

"What do people look for when finding a bi guys?

"

I good descriptive bio that shows your personality. And outline what you want from Fab. Verifications that are saying things about you rather than a list of things you've done. Clothed pics and torso pics and maybe one dick pic if you must. And no pics of you with other women unless you are in a MF couple. The deal breaker for us is don't be married and cheating on your partner.

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple 2 weeks ago

The Garden of Eden

There are plenty on here who like meeting bi guys. However it is difficult to find genuine bi guys. We usually head over to London as people are more open and comfortable in their skin over there. Meeting genuine bi people of both sexes is brilliant. Less inhibitions and open to more fun play scenarios!

Dublin

I good descriptive bio that shows your personality. And outline what you want from Fab. Verifications that are saying things about you rather than a list of things you've done. Clothed pics and torso pics and maybe one dick pic if you must. And no pics of you with other women unless you are in a MF couple. The deal breaker for us is don't be married and cheating on your partner. "

I have a list of them who I know are married and cheating. Wouldn’t a bi guy still be with a woman?

By *eard and BoobsCouple 2 weeks ago

Portstewart

It's something that we would both like to experience having a submissive guy

Portlaoise

I'm a bi guy and enjoy meeting couples.

By *rishmanabroadMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin/Belfast

Always important to use these forums to let others know you fit that category under discussion…

I am bi. I like meeting MF couples and playing with both…get in touch.

By *unflowerWoman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"

It’s all about the connection. Those who still care about orientation are limiting themselves. Or just are too scary to accept who they are

Why not to enjoy best of both worlds

Dublin

It’s all about the connection. Those who still care about orientation are limiting themselves. Or just are too scary to accept who they are

Why not to enjoy best of both worlds "

I agree. My experience is that orientation is a spectrum - you can be more or less bi than the average person, but I think it’s inside a lot of people, only they are afraid of letting it out. Personally, I find my bi side comes out best in a group setting, where boundaries are pushed and anything goes..

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

"

I agree. My experience is that orientation is a spectrum - you can be more or less bi than the average person, but I think it’s inside a lot of people, only they are afraid of letting it out. Personally, I find my bi side comes out best in a group setting, where boundaries are pushed and anything goes.. "

I don't know. I was curious about myself and got within inches of a dick in a mfm and didn't go for it.

Would I have known I'm completely hetero if I haven't of had that opportunity to explore? I don't know.

Does everyone need to push their boundaries so far? Almost certainly not.

I often hear my bi/gay friends say that everyone has the potential and it's a spectrum and I often hear my hetero friends have absolute confidence in their sexuality.

The only way to be sure is to take peoples word at face value and respect their choice I guess.

Dublin

"

I agree. My experience is that orientation is a spectrum - you can be more or less bi than the average person, but I think it’s inside a lot of people, only they are afraid of letting it out. Personally, I find my bi side comes out best in a group setting, where boundaries are pushed and anything goes..

I don't know. I was curious about myself and got within inches of a dick in a mfm and didn't go for it.

Would I have known I'm completely hetero if I haven't of had that opportunity to explore? I don't know.

I often hear my bi/gay friends say that everyone has the potential and it's a spectrum and I often hear my hetero friends have absolute confidence in their sexuality.

The only way to be sure is to take peoples word at face value and respect their choice I guess.

"

Yeah absolutely, I’m not suggesting that everyone has a bit of bisexuality in them. Even on a spectrum most would lean towards straight than gay, and a lot of people would have no interest in pushing the boundaries to check where they lie.. but it’s still a spectrum.

And like the previous poster said, the reward for a successful experimentation is the best of both worlds.

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

I'm not sure I would define success as discovering your bi side.

For me success was discovering, with absolute certainty, that I wasn't bi in the slightest.

So the best of one world

I hear what your saying though. And I'm off topic here!

Dublin

"I'm not sure I would define success as discovering your bi side.

For me success was discovering, with absolute certainty, that I wasn't bi in the slightest.

So the best of one world

I hear what your saying though. And I'm off topic here!"

Ha, well that was successful for you - nice to have some clarity I’m sure. But always good to keep an open mind ha

Northern Ireland

I good descriptive bio that shows your personality. And outline what you want from Fab. Verifications that are saying things about you rather than a list of things you've done. Clothed pics and torso pics and maybe one dick pic if you must. And no pics of you with other women unless you are in a MF couple. The deal breaker for us is don't be married and cheating on your partner.

I have a list of them who I know are married and cheating. Wouldn’t a bi guy still be with a woman?"

My partner is a Bi guy who is with me (F). No lies no hiding.

If a married Bi guy isn't open or out that's sad but it's not my job to accommodate them.

Dublin

I have a list of them who I know are married and cheating. Wouldn’t a bi guy still be with a woman?

My partner is a Bi guy who is with me (F). No lies no hiding.

If a married Bi guy isn't open or out that's sad but it's not my job to accommodate them. "

Got it. Got confused here as I thought you meant this as a single bi guys

Northern Ireland

"

"

I don't subscribe to the everyone is a little bit gay thing. If someone is straight that's completely valid and should be respected by all.

By *atriceWoman 2 weeks ago

ballymena northern ireland not donegal

I do like bi men and like to watch them am I bad ooo yes and like to fuck them to now am really bad

By *eeteejayCouple 2 weeks ago

Limerick

Actively into/unbothered/love it!!!!

By *iseekingbiCouple 2 weeks ago

N ireland and West Midlands

We like bi m/f/couples too x

By *itnessFitnessMan 2 weeks ago

Wicklow

Yeah I'm a bi guy, naturally a people pleaser so made sense. Find myself submissive in a bi situation

By *ivelifeMan 2 weeks ago

Northern Eire

Bi guy here. Travel all over with work. Would be interested in any form of fun . Be it a coffee or a big hug

By *heekydub01Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Bi play can be fun especially with a bi couple or group. Everyone enjoying each other.

That being said im always comfortable.i mfm fun too, no pressure or jusdegment either way

By *addyseeds.ieMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Bi here, so far seems couple and single ladies are not interested, 99% of messages has been from single males. I joined here recently and still unverified , that’s probably the main reason.

By *immysmithMan 2 weeks ago

birr

Bi guy here,would love to meet up with couples looking for a bi guy.

I had 1 meet with a couple 6/7yrs ago,where she wanted to see her guy play with another guy,so I duly obliged ,now the agreement was only him and I would play while she watched only,so basically us 2 guys got naked ,wanked and sucked each other off, then I fucked him,while she sat fully clothed watching us,her only participation during the meet was lubing his arse and then guiding my cock into him.

I wished she had joined in but the agreement was she would only watch.

"Bi guy here,would love to meet up with couples looking for a bi guy.

I had 1 meet with a couple 6/7yrs ago,where she wanted to see her guy play with another guy,so I duly obliged ,now the agreement was only him and I would play while she watched only,so basically us 2 guys got naked ,wanked and sucked each other off, then I fucked him,while she sat fully clothed watching us,her only participation during the meet was lubing his arse and then guiding my cock into him.

I wished she had joined in but the agreement was she would only watch."

Now that's hott

By *immysmithMan 2 weeks ago

birr

"Bi guy here,would love to meet up with couples looking for a bi guy.

I wished she had joined in but the agreement was she would only watch.

Now that's hott "

It was ,but unfortunately never happened since

By *astcoast2000Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

I love bi men, specially if they are into pegging "

Sounds good

By *arper8000Man 2 weeks ago

cork

my first 3some was with a bi male and his wife. I was presently surprised when it happened, good fun with both, definitely the way to go

By *hris 1000200Man 2 weeks ago

kells

"my first 3some was with a bi male and his wife. I was presently surprised when it happened, good fun with both, definitely the way to go"

On my to do list ,applications being accepted

By *eductively_SweetWoman 2 weeks ago

wexford

Love bi men one of my biggest turn ons so hot

By *arper8000Man 2 weeks ago

cork

any bi men here instead in a mmm 3some? hotter if there was a woman watching

By *mooth 55Man 2 weeks ago

seaside

Men give the best blow job's as I only found out by accident lol...

Portlaoise

"Love bi men one of my biggest turn ons so hot "

By *inxandMrCouple 7 days ago

Balbriggan

We love the idea of playing with a bisexual male, but have always found one issue.

Although they say they are eager to play equally with both, this has never happened. The guy is always more interested in our female which really disappoints us.

We will continue with our search

By *ingerprince44Man 7 days ago

Rayleigh UK

Had an amazing meet Wednesday morning with a couple. I’m orally bi so enjoy couples meet. Was so horny looking down and watching hubby and wife sucking my cock and kissing each other. Then as I’m licking his wife he is sucking my Cock. Very sexual and very very horny. Here for another week on business and hoping to repeat the fun x

By *exytvlegsTV/TS 7 days ago

North co dublin Ireland

I am bi tv love to meet a cpl for adult fun

By *heekydub01Man 7 days ago

Dublin

"We love the idea of playing with a bisexual male, but have always found one issue.

Although they say they are eager to play equally with both, this has never happened. The guy is always more interested in our female which really disappoints us.

We will continue with our search "

Im an equally playing guy

By *ethmeonfireMan 7 days ago

Dublin

Had an amazing meet Friday night and it was a full bi meet. One of the best I have ever had.

By *razyNippleLoverMan 6 days ago

Naas

Consider myself straight, but enjoy the team work of a MMF ( bi).like helping taking turns blowing M with the F, and letting them blow me together, but yet the one on one MM isn't my Cuppa at mo , does that make sense ,it's the team work all three of us must be up to something !!! A lot of profile couple only looking for ladies yet the guy is bi curious just saying

By *heBlowinsCouple 5 days ago

West Cork

"Consider myself straight, but enjoy the team work of a MMF ( bi).like helping taking turns blowing M with the F, and letting them blow me together, but yet the one on one MM isn't my Cuppa at mo , does that make sense ,it's the team work all three of us must be up to something !!! A lot of profile couple only looking for ladies yet the guy is bi curious just saying "

I think the term you're looking for is "heteexible"

By *heBlowinsCouple 5 days ago

West Cork

"Consider myself straight, but enjoy the team work of a MMF ( bi).like helping taking turns blowing M with the F, and letting them blow me together, but yet the one on one MM isn't my Cuppa at mo , does that make sense ,it's the team work all three of us must be up to something !!! A lot of profile couple only looking for ladies yet the guy is bi curious just saying

I think the term you're looking for is "heteexible" "

Lolll- damn emoji.. hetero-flexible

By *arper8000Man 5 days ago

cork

"Consider myself straight, but enjoy the team work of a MMF ( bi).like helping taking turns blowing M with the F, and letting them blow me together, but yet the one on one MM isn't my Cuppa at mo , does that make sense ,it's the team work all three of us must be up to something !!! A lot of profile couple only looking for ladies yet the guy is bi curious just saying

I think the term you're looking for is "heteexible"

Lolll- damn emoji.. hetero-flexible"

Best way to be!

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 5 days ago

Ennis

"[...]A lot of profile couple only looking for ladies yet the guy is bi curious just saying "

I would suspect there is typically a reason - there is one for us.

Personally, my main issue was that the majority of "bi" guys that contacted us were straight on their profile and showed zero interest in Mr. It's all about Mrs - Mr was not even acknowledged.

They might fab various pictures of her, then messages about her great assets and how hot it would be to meet her and when we point out that we are not looking for a single straight guy the next message is down the lines of "oh I am bi - lets have fun" Sorry but that is blatantly obvious bs. This unfortunately didn't just happen once or twice or three times but often enough to seriously annoy me.

I am well aware that not all single guys are like this but I have neither the time nor the patience to sort through that kind of bs. As a result single guys are not on our looking for and we are not looking though messages from them if they choose to ignore our preferences and message us anyways.

We reach out to single guys ourselves or meet them in group socials and stick with couples/ single women on fab.

Mr

By *razyNippleLoverMan 5 days ago

Naas

Cheers , had to look that up. Not mad on labeling people but seems to fit the bill. "People who identify as heterflexible primarily embrace heterosexuality. "The identification with hetetrflexibility is primarily straight with hues of same-sex experience," said Laino, "whereas bisexuality is more open to both same-sex and opposite-sex attraction " ( from google)

By *ublincouple2014Couple 5 days ago

city

Any bi guys for chat

By *lectric blueMan 4 days ago

dublin

The labels can be difficult but once the bullshit is cut through it's just hot playing with confident couples who want mutual pleasure for all involved. With hands mouths and whatever else involved throughput!

Anyway say hi if that appeals to any vi couples.

By *heBlowinsCouple 4 days ago

West Cork

"The labels can be difficult but once the bullshit is cut through it's just hot playing with confident couples who want mutual pleasure for all involved. With hands mouths and whatever else involved throughput!

Anyway say hi if that appeals to any vi couples. "

Labels are a means of filtering and creating opportunity for discussion and communicative consent. There should be no difficulty there.

I find it strange when people have issues with labels. Labels are words simply used to describe things.. so just.. words.

By *he James gangCouple 4 days ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

It's bi guys all the way for us. At our regular party's all the guys are bi except for the occasional one. Jessy positively encouraged my bi side as seeing it really does it for her.

By *hilstu75Man 4 days ago

wicklow

I am always on the lookout fie a couple to have a good playdate, yeah ok if guy want to watch, but so much hotter if he gets involed and we can play in whatever way he wants as well. Not finding that meet easy tho.

By *arko21Couple 4 days ago

Co Down

We like a bi male more erotic especially when we both suck his cock while we fuck then all swap around

wicklow

"We like a bi male more erotic especially when we both suck his cock while we fuck then all swap around "

Thats exactly what im talking about and in need of

By *ewbie006Man 4 days ago

Kilkenny

A bisexual threesome is an absolute dream come true.. have been part of few and it is just amazing fun.. if there is synergy between all 3 it is just amazing..

I love it more when the female sits and watches at the start and commands the guys to have fun.. she guides and tells us what she wants to see.. and then she joins in and everyone satisfies the other.. great fun overall..

wicklow

[Removed by poster at 03/07/24 10:39:48]

wicklow

I just need all those horny couples in this forum looking for a Bi guy to join them to start filling up my inbox lol!

By *umon337Man 4 days ago

Offaly

"We like a bi male more erotic especially when we both suck his cock while we fuck then all swap around "

Sounds heavenly

By *lectric blueMan 4 days ago

dublin

"The labels can be difficult but once the bullshit is cut through it's just hot playing with confident couples who want mutual pleasure for all involved. With hands mouths and whatever else involved throughput!

Labels are a means of filtering and creating opportunity for discussion and communicative consent. There should be no difficulty there.

I find it strange when people have issues with labels. Labels are words simply used to describe things.. so just.. words. "

You're right about the labels.

I guess my point was that sometimes they are misinterpreted by others or not understood.

By *razyNippleLoverMan 4 days ago

Naas

Labels for different people can have different interpretations, ie we are all different. Different life experiences etc , label in general should not define persons, but unfortunately sometimes like or not pre misconceptions or persons become their label unintentionally because a mis conceived label was put on them , but hea point is let you be you don't gave to call it a name, we'll unless your a cunt !@@ ha ha

I find it strange when people have issues with labels. Labels are words simply used to describe things.. so just.. words.

I guess my point was that sometimes they are misinterpreted by others or not understood. "

By *ano53Man 4 days ago

Wicklow

"Had an amazing meet Wednesday morning with a couple. I’m orally bi so enjoy couples meet. Was so horny looking down and watching hubby and wife sucking my cock and kissing each other. Then as I’m licking his wife he is sucking my Cock. Very sexual and very very horny. Here for another week on business and hoping to repeat the fun x"
Sounds so good mmm ...

By *razysexydevilsCouple 3 days ago

And surrounds

Bi guys very welcome to interact with us

By *otownkid1967Man 3 days ago

Portlaoise

"Any bi guys for chat "

Just out of your age range.

By *heBlowinsCouple 3 days ago

West Cork

I guess my point was that sometimes they are misinterpreted by others or not understood. "

All the more reason to use them as a means to start and encourage open discourse and education

By *lectric blueMan 3 days ago

dublin

I guess my point was that sometimes they are misinterpreted by others or not understood.

All the more reason to use them as a means to start and encourage open discourse and education "

Absolutely. Once the word or the misunderstanding of the word doesn't slam shut the door before it even gets a chance to open.

By *urby93Man 3 days ago

tipperary

"Bi guys very welcome to interact with us "

Also outside your age range

By *heBlowinsCouple 3 days ago

West Cork

All the more reason to use them as a means to start and encourage open discourse and education

Absolutely. Once the word or the misunderstanding of the word doesn't slam shut the door before it even gets a chance to open. "

We take it like this.. if anyone is that intolerant and impatient or simply doesn't have the energy to advocate for their needs then they're not people we want to hang out with anyway

By *lectric blueMan 2 days ago

dublin

Say hi! Let's chat!

By *upermanslovechildMan 2 days ago

Glasnevin

My hope for a bi couple meet is a double blowjob but sadly a lot of couples don't want that, they want the third party to do all the sucking. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack that's on fire

By *exysecretxxxWoman 2 days ago

waterford

[Removed by poster at 05/07/24 23:18:21]

By *exysecretxxxWoman 2 days ago

waterford

Hot stuff

By *heBlowinsCouple 1 day ago

West Cork

"My hope for a bi couple meet is a double blowjob but sadly a lot of couples don't want that, they want the third party to do all the sucking. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack that's on fire"

Lollll absolutely our scene.. it's difficult enough for us to find guys who are ok with cocks touching

By *oris3Man 14 hours ago

omagh

Can't beat a sword fight haha

By *heBlowinsCouple 14 hours ago

West Cork

"Can't beat a sword fight haha "

Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya...

By *oris3Man 14 hours ago

omagh