FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Discovering new kinks

Discovering new kinks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ulsating_duo OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Dublin

Hey there guys.

I believe that in sex and in sex life, likewise in life it self, we are always changing and discovering stuff about ourselves that in other moments we could not even imagine.

So what's the latest thing that you discovered about your self in the bed?

Can be in your couple life, in the lifestyle, or just something that had being dominating your dirty thoughts.

To me, the last one was learning how good it's like a male giving dry suckling sessions and have my nipples played.

I think with I lost a bit of the sensibility in my lates 30s and finally became able to enjoy it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple 13 weeks ago

Portstewart

Sometimes it only takes my nipples for beard to make me cun

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

What I have discovered lately about myself and my kinks is actually how few I really have. My sexual journey has been more like glad I tried that but I don’t need it again. My biggest kink is the pleasure kink watching what the pleasure I can give and what it does for my playmate.

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

I have found that dressing a woman is such a turn on.

Doing so without any intimate touching is both frustrating and erotic.

If I can undress her first from daily wear and then dress her in her sexy lingerie I am just so turned on.

Lady also found it a hugh turn on.

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

Love suckling on a breast.

I have suckled a wet breast but dry is also super sexy

By *ACOLCouple 13 weeks ago

limerick

Humiliation gives me an absolute power rush!

Lina

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 11:20:06]

Dublin

The anticipation, the built of the scene and the persona, really sexy!

"I have found that dressing a woman is such a turn on.

If I can undress her first from daily wear and then dress her in her sexy lingerie I am just so turned on.

Lady also found it a hugh turn on."

Dublin

In the giving or receiving end?

"Humiliation gives me an absolute power rush!

Lina"

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

"The anticipation, the built of the scene and the persona, really sexy!

I have found that dressing a woman is such a turn on.

Lady also found it a hugh turn on."

And doing it before going out to eat . . . knowing that I would be assisting to get into something a little more comfortable when we get back

By *onna68Woman 13 weeks ago

Dublin

I agree over the covid lockdowns i got into enjiyibg chatting about some things id never thought would turn me on.

Dublin

Oh COVID...

Now that you mentioned, was in the meadle of the pandemic boredom, that I opened my fet-life account, accepted my and kink, start to invest in outfits...

"I agree over the covid lockdowns i

got into enjiyibg chatting about some things id never thought would turn me on. "

By *ig_specsWoman 13 weeks ago

Kilbarrack

I love giving humiliation, degradation, being a primal hunter to defenceless boys

By *iny DelightWoman 13 weeks ago

City Centre

My thoughts are a little consumed lately with subtle and not so subtle sexual public displays.

I also like to be shaved by whoever is about to have there ungodly way with me.

I can't say that's kinky, it seems quite tame.. It's just all I'm willing to share here.

By *addyseeds.ieMan 13 weeks ago

Dublin

Sitting on face. Something I didn’t really like but last time it happened it was actually very nice.

Dublin

That's kink for sure!

Doesn't have to be extreme or weird, and you are more then welcome to slide in the DMS if you wanna share more privitly.

The shaving part pre oral I did once, and it was superb.

Public stuff it's the exhibitionist playground isn't? All great stuff.

"My thoughts are a little consumed lately with subtle and not so subtle sexual public displays.

I can't say that's kinky, it seems quite tame.. It's just all I'm willing to share here."

Dublin

Fingers or full hands forced into my mouth... Also it's something that took me a while to discover I could enjoy as much receiving as Mrs does...

The thrill of power she gets, and even the way distracts me from the main pleasure of penetration and dominates my look, makes me last longer e enjoy further I guess.

By *he jumpstartMan 13 weeks ago

Donegal

That's a major turn on of mine not sure if it's the trust of letting me do it or knowing I'm gonna reap the rewards of my good work lol

I also have a thing for spanking. Nothing violent just a light spanking session before getting down to it.

"My thoughts are a little consumed lately with subtle and not so subtle sexual public displays.

I can't say that's kinky, it seems quite tame.. It's just all I'm willing to share here."

By *pin21Man 13 weeks ago

Killarney

69s, CNC, switch

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

Would you allow someone to wax you?

I have my ball area done by someone and its quite a turn on. Just having it done is good but there's also the little thrill just before the strip is pulled . . .

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

Ohh, and on the public. I find it very sexy to have someone flash me an upskirt or down a top in a public place. Getting an obvious hard on in my pants while she is flashing.

By *og-ManMan 13 weeks ago

somewhere

I can't say that's kinky, it seems quite tame.. It's just all I'm willing to share here.

I have my ball area done by someone and its quite a turn on. Just having it done is good but there's also the little thrill just before the strip is pulled . . ."

Thats the bit I hate the most as I wait on the hot wax to be pulled from my balls....the little wait ...jaysus

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

Have to say I'm loving this thread

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

I suppose that's just another little kink!

I have my ball area done by someone and its quite a turn on. Just having it done is good but there's also the little thrill just before the strip is pulled . . .

Thats the bit I hate the most as I wait on the hot wax to be pulled from my balls....the little wait ...jaysus "

By *enitMan 13 weeks ago

Galway

I suppose that's just another little kink!

Thats the bit I hate the most as I wait on the hot wax to be pulled from my balls....the little wait ...jaysus "

opps, wrong spot. I suppose it's just another little kink

By *ubadubdubWoman 13 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I agree over the covid lockdowns i got into enjiyibg chatting about some things id never thought would turn me on. "

That's when I ended up here.

And my oh my did my journey take me places I never imagined.

I've little kinks!! I'm still pretty vanilla but now with added sprinkles, and sauce, lots of sauce!

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

"I agree over the covid lockdowns i got into enjiyibg chatting about some things id never thought would turn me on.

I've little kinks!! I'm still pretty vanilla but now with added sprinkles, and sauce, lots of sauce!

"

Same. Happily vanilla but spicy.

By *ex coupleCouple 13 weeks ago

wexford

Could name one or 20 kinks

But might be judged lol

By *om TangoMan 13 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

2 things I really want to do

1. I’m in the bedroom sitting on a chair. The lady comes into the bedroom dressed. I sit there and tell her to undress in front of me. When she is almost undressed I get up and walk around her touching her in random places before blindfolding her. I whisper into her ear to touch herself and I walk around her lightly kissing her or blowing on her in random places. More to this but can’t be assed writing it out.

2. Might sound weird and get judged on this. Have a lady stand in a bath with her hands tied above from the ceiling. I slowly explore her body while sponge washing her, when done have her sit in a chair over the bath with her face up and hair over the bath and wash her hair for her. Next dry her down and head to the bedroom for playtime

By *anandjoCouple 13 weeks ago

Lurgan

I am pretty vanilla & probably always will be but did recently discover I quite enjoy being blindfolded & wrists tied … that not being able to see or touch & just letting Mr do what he wanted was very hot!

Dublin

I will absolutely judge you, like a very open and sexual couple.

"2 things I really want to do

1. I’m in the bedroom sitting on a chair. The lady comes into the bedroom dressed. I sit there and tell her to undress in front of me. When she is almost undressed I get up and walk around her touching her in random places before blindfolding her. I whisper into her ear to touch herself and I walk around her lightly kissing her or blowing on her in random places. More to this but can’t be assed writing it out.

2. Might sound weird and get judged on this. Have a lady stand in a bath with her hands tied above from the ceiling. I slowly explore her body while sponge washing her, when done have her sit in a chair over the bath with her face up and hair over the bath and wash her hair for her. Next dry her down and head to the bedroom for playtime

"

Dublin

I think people really have a bit of a misconception about kink.

They state they are vanilla and rush describing their kinks...

I think sharing partners, doing 3somes and the most popular stuff that happens here are all kink...

By *eard and BoobsCouple 13 weeks ago

Portstewart

Sounds like anyone who got the privilege of meeting you would have a fantastic adventure

By *eaAndBenCouple 13 weeks ago

Dublin

Not particularly kinky but lots of things in mind yet to be tried!

Dublin

"Not particularly kinky but lots of things in mind yet to be tried!"

Give us a little tease...

By *exyScientistsCouple 13 weeks ago

Castlebar

Things that I didn't like the idea of or weren't comfortable with that now I very much enjoy - not particularly kinky but allowing myself to try new things and nit get stuck in a rut.

Also being more comfortable naked...not kinky at all!

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Watersports and CNC - yummy !! Milly x

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 13 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

"I agree over the covid lockdowns i got into enjiyibg chatting about some things id never thought would turn me on.

Same. Happily vanilla but spicy."

Lovw this.. spicy!! The perfect word

» Add a new message to this topic