FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Older women / younger lads

Older women / younger lads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mc1 OP   Man 1 week ago

antrim

Who on the island north and south prefers an older woman or younger lad? Iknow I prefer an older woman…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om TangoMan 1 week ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Older lady’s for me. Unfortunately they don’t reply to my messages on here

By *rossy88Man 1 week ago

Older women all day but they never reply lol

By *igblueyamMan 1 week ago

Dundalk

Older for me too.. but unfortunately they are getting scarce the older I get

By *he KakapoMan 1 week ago

A nice rock

I'll goldilocks this shit and take a middle aged Hermaphrodite

By *upyup123Man 1 week ago

dublin

Love a older woman

By *s LollyWoman 1 week ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Takes a peek in the door to say hello

By *eordie.Woman 1 week ago

The Sticks

"Takes a peek in the door to say hello "

Ta da right on cue

You always beat me to it

"Takes a peek in the door to say hello

Ta da right on cue

You always beat me to it "

Shhhhh you, don't let the door smack ye on that sexy butt on the way back out

By *chochamberWoman 1 week ago

Limerick

Young lads, tell me, what attracts you to the older lady?

A nice rock

"Young lads, tell me, what attracts you to the older lady? "

Checks notes....

It appears there are far more of them on the site than younger ladies....

By *aseylee324Couple 1 week ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"Young lads, tell me, what attracts you to the older lady?

Checks notes....

It appears there are far more of them on the site than younger ladies...."

Gotta love honesty

Limerick

Checks notes....

It appears there are far more of them on the site than younger ladies...."

Supply and demand issues.

By *rossy88Man 1 week ago

Ye do exist

By *ackandsashaCouple 1 week ago

West Dublin

Sasha loves a younger guy. Probably an ego thing. So many offer to accommodate, so many are fantasists.

For me, one advantage to an older lady, is that they tend to me less self conscious, so more confident. So many younger ladies worry too much about small boob's or a slight tummy, or whatever. At a certain age. I think both sesxrs will say, yeah this is me. Like me me or jog on.

By *electableicecreamMan 1 week ago

The West

It's the vintage knickers

By *om TangoMan 1 week ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Don’t know. Always had a thing about older women from my teens. Maybe it’s because my mother never showed me love and I was chasing an older lady to show me love and affection.

Limerick

It's the vintage knickers "

Bloomers, comfy.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 1 week ago

Kildare

I enjoy the company of younger men but I end up getting the ick a lot when they start chatting and say things like bet you could teach me a thing or two or always wanted to fuck a older woman. We're not something to tick off the Fuck It List. There's definitely a aquired art trying to catch attention of us older ladies.

But if you make plans follow through We're busy people we don't tolerate getting messed around. I had one young guy ask for coffee this weekend as soon as I said yes let's organise day no where to be seen!

By *ackandsashaCouple 1 week ago

West Dublin

"I enjoy the company of younger men but I end up getting the ick a lot when they start chatting and say things like bet you could teach me a thing or two or always wanted to fuck a older woman. We're not something to tick off the Fuck It List. There's definitely a aquired art trying to catch attention of us older ladies.

But if you make plans follow through We're busy people we don't tolerate getting messed around. I had one young guy ask for coffee this weekend as soon as I said yes let's organise day no where to be seen! "

Ah you're only a young wan to me

"I enjoy the company of younger men but I end up getting the ick a lot when they start chatting and say things like bet you could teach me a thing or two or always wanted to fuck a older woman. We're not something to tick off the Fuck It List. There's definitely a aquired art trying to catch attention of us older ladies.

But if you make plans follow through We're busy people we don't tolerate getting messed around. I had one young guy ask for coffee this weekend as soon as I said yes let's organise day no where to be seen! "

Mabey he got grounded

Kildare

But if you make plans follow through We're busy people we don't tolerate getting messed around. I had one young guy ask for coffee this weekend as soon as I said yes let's organise day no where to be seen!

Mabey he got grounded "

Must have forgotten to put the bins out

The West

In fairness the leaving cert is on.

Kildare

In fairness the leaving cert is on."

Ah that's why he kept mentioning grinds

By *iablo soloWoman 1 week ago

Southside

Ah that's why he kept mentioning grinds "

I don't appreciate the backhanded compliments of "no way your 50" and I once got a message saying exactly that but he added 'if u really are, I'd love to meet' wtf like

By *ucifer_foxMan 1 week ago

Dublin

For me its their emotional maturity! Always a great pleasure to chat and explore

Kildare

I don't appreciate the backhanded compliments of "no way your 50" and I once got a message saying exactly that but he added 'if u really are, I'd love to meet' wtf like"

Exactly not ready for the Fab old folks home yet as long as there's life in these knees I'll still be sucking dick. Now just let me find my false teeth

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

I don't appreciate the backhanded compliments of "no way your 50" and I once got a message saying exactly that but he added 'if u really are, I'd love to meet' wtf like

Exactly not ready for the Fab old folks home yet as long as there's life in these knees I'll still be sucking dick. Now just let me find my false teeth "

Jesus no.....keep the teeth out for a while

By *ena2468Man 1 week ago

Dublin

"Sasha loves a younger guy. Probably an ego thing. So many offer to accommodate, so many are fantasists.

For me, one advantage to an older lady, is that they tend to me less self conscious, so more confident. So many younger ladies worry too much about small boob's or a slight tummy, or whatever. At a certain age. I think both sesxrs will say, yeah this is me. Like me me or jog on."

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 1 week ago

Galway, Clare

In fairness the leaving cert is on."

They're mostly done with that now, so they're all off Inter-railing..

By *iablo soloWoman 1 week ago

Southside

Exactly not ready for the Fab old folks home yet as long as there's life in these knees I'll still be sucking dick. Now just let me find my false teeth

Jesus no.....keep the teeth out for a while "

That's a whole other thread right there, teeth or no teeth! Well not literally but a gentle nibble or not!

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple 1 week ago

City Centre

Me the misses prefer 30-45 not huge fan of younger or older (only in exceptional circumstances this might change). Just don't feel comfortable with big age gaps. Never did and don't think I ever will

By *orkguy086Man 1 week ago

Happy to travel or get Hotel

I do like older women I must say...

I find that there's less bullshit about them and can be so fecking naughty and kinky it's mind blowing

By *ulsating_duoCouple 1 week ago

Dublin

I was about to put an effort, point it out some obvious topics on your profile to say how much your sexy writing appeals to me, but it's better come back when I decide to support the site lol

By *xBelMorriganMan 1 week ago

Dublin

Confidence- older women know what they want and focus more on just enjoying themselves over looking "perfect".

A nice rock

I know plenty self conscious women over 40 and plenty really happy content women under 40.

I think maybe fab (with a higher age demographic) skews some people's view of this, with alot of sexually confident older women on here... maybe....

That's my less cynical view on it

The Sticks

"Confidence- older women know what they want and focus more on just enjoying themselves over looking "perfect". "

Do they? I still don't know what I want most days but maybe I'm the exception

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 1 week ago

meath

"Confidence- older women know what they want and focus more on just enjoying themselves over looking "perfect".

Do they? I still don't know what I want most days but maybe I'm the exception "

I'm the same

The Sticks

"Confidence- older women know what they want and focus more on just enjoying themselves over looking "perfect".

I'm the same "

Ah, I'm in good company so

The West

"I know plenty self conscious women over 40 and plenty really happy content women under 40.

I think maybe fab (with a higher age demographic) skews some people's view of this, with alot of sexually confident older women on here... maybe....

That's my less cynical view on it "

It's part of the fantasy too. And that fantasy is easily reinforced by projecting onto profiles and online personas.

By *ig_specsWoman 1 week ago

Kilbarrack

Just posted on the other topic, I love being a Hunter for shy defenceless boys

A nice rock

" defenceless boys "

Honestly that is just troublesome phrasing.

By *ig_specsWoman 1 week ago

Kilbarrack

"

"

It's called roleplaying, between two overaged persons, giving full consent beforehand. Maybe you doesn't understand what kink and fetish mean.

A nice rock

"

It's called roleplaying, between two overaged persons, giving full consent beforehand. Maybe you doesn't understand what kink and fetish mean."

I do. And it's why I didn't comment on the kink thread.

But I can still find it troublesome, kink or not.

The same way if a man posted on an older man younger woman thread saying he liked hunting for defenseless girls I'd mention the phrasing isn't great

By *iny DelightWoman 1 week ago

City Centre

It's not something I ever gave any thought to. I raised my lower age range because it became clear from the majority of messages from individuals in their late teens and early twenties, that they were seeking to fulfil the fantasy of having sex with a much older woman, or being taught how to fuck by a much older woman. I understand the fantasy/kink, it just wasn't for me.

By *adforsexMan 1 week ago

Santry

"It's not something I ever gave any thought to. I raised my lower age range because it became clear from the majority of messages from individuals in their late teens and early twenties, that they were seeking to fulfil the fantasy of having sex with a much older woman, or being taught how to fuck by a much older woman. I understand the fantasy/kink, it just wasn't for me."
I love older women especially into gilfs ghese days

meath

"It's not something I ever gave any thought to. I raised my lower age range because it became clear from the majority of messages from individuals in their late teens and early twenties, that they were seeking to fulfil the fantasy of having sex with a much older woman, or being taught how to fuck by a much older woman. I understand the fantasy/kink, it just wasn't for me. I love older women especially into gilfs ghese days "

You're 38 not a teeny bopper

By *untimes032Man 1 week ago

Greystones

I think there’s always a fantasy for men to meet older women.

A nice rock

" I love older women especially into gilfs ghese days "

Man seeks silly old goose for fun times

meath

" I love older women especially into gilfs ghese days

Man seeks silly old goose for fun times"

By *unSingleNSAMan 1 week ago

cork

Mature women are more fun because there is less drama, simple as that

By *ornyGuy69400Man 1 week ago

Mid Wales

Yes I prefer older women too!

By *isterladMan 1 week ago

killarney

I think older women are just sexier and more confident than girls my age

"I think older women are just sexier and more confident than girls my age "

By *ewbie006Man 1 week ago

Kilkenny

I would prefer a mature women anyday as compared to a youngster.. mature women are experienced, sexy and beautiful.. have always admired women older to me.. there is something about them that always attracts me to them.. it’s their beauty, the way they interact, their experience and sensuality.. I believe mature women are more sensual than youngsters..

Just my two cents there..

Galway, Clare

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 23:59:53]

Galway, Clare

Women of any age can be mature, it doesn't necessarily come with age.

And we never see threads about 'older men' so do we have to keep having them about 'older women'??

Now I'm off to have my Horlicks, take my teeth out and go to bed..

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

"Women of any age can be mature, it doesn't necessarily come with age.

And we never see threads about 'older men' so do we have to keep having them about 'older women'??

Now I'm off to have my Horlicks, take my teeth out and go to bed.."

Dont forget to put the hairnet on over the rollers

By *eargneasMan 1 week ago

Dublin

Experience, mombod, and i just find an age difference hot

Galway, Clare

"Women of any age can be mature, it doesn't necessarily come with age.

Now I'm off to have my Horlicks, take my teeth out and go to bed..

Dont forget to put the hairnet on over the rollers "

Ah I've given up on that.. the 23 cats keep taking all the rollers to play with

By *aniel007Man 1 week ago

Dublin

Older women all day long

By *herishWoman 1 week ago

Waterford

I prefer younger

By *razygoalsMan 1 week ago

Dundalk

Got their shit together in mind...know who they are...all pretense is gone..

Galway, Clare

Got their shit together in mind...know who they are...all pretense is gone.."

Jaysus.. I'm old and I can assure you my shit is nowhere near together!!

A nice rock

Jaysus.. I'm old and I can assure you my shit is nowhere near together!!"

Fibre will help with that

Galway, Clare

Jaysus.. I'm old and I can assure you my shit is nowhere near together!!

Fibre will help with that"

Should have expected that

By *carlett!Woman 1 week ago

It depends on what mood I'm in really. Submissive me likes a slightly older guy, dominant me loves a younger guy. Late 20's & upwards. The joys of being a switch. Best of both worlds.

By *ysticalWoman 1 week ago

wexford

Younger guys for me

By *ove2please23Man 1 week ago

Dublin

"Younger guys for me "

Older lady for me as they know what they want how they like it no drama just pure pleasure fun and great company

By *revaunanceCouple 1 week ago

Exeter

We don't reside on the island, but visit often.

For us, only a young single man will do.

By *om_UMan 7 days ago

Dublin

Older woman, definitely!!! Like above ;p

By *hemanforallseasonsMan 7 days ago

Dublin

Generalising here, but men who like older women also tend to like women their own age. Men usually cast a wider net than women and are less inclined to have ‘types’.

It’s easy for men to appreciate older women for all the reasons outlined above, which are all true, but it’s probably less common for older women to go for younger men, so when a younger man gets attention from an older woman there is a definite added thrill to it.

By *s LollyWoman 7 days ago

"Generalising here, but men who like older women also tend to like women their own age. Men usually cast a wider net than women and are less inclined to have ‘types’.

It’s easy for men to appreciate older women for all the reasons outlined above, which are all true, but it’s probably less common for older women to go for younger men, so when a younger man gets attention from an older woman there is a definite added thrill to it. "

By *ommy303Man 7 days ago

dunalk

Blonde attractive face knows how to make a man out of me

By *itten and her lucky LoveCouple 7 days ago

somewhere

Agree with a lot of what's been said above, and will just add that it's all pretty relative - attracted to who we're attracted to.

BUT there is something special about being flirted with and garnering the attention of an attractive older woman. Literally makes me blush - L

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 days ago

South West London

I've noticed in recent times that Im getting a lot of attention from older women mostly in their 40's would there be a reason why?

By *ardyboy54321Man 5 days ago

Fermanagh

Aul dolls are always putting the chat on me

By *azzo2024Man 5 days ago

Carlow

Would love a woman in her 50s or early 60s. Massive turn on

By *eeisbackMan 5 days ago

….

Age is a number most the time once they’re hot and lots of fun is what matters . Think the older woman is the maturity or experience but then then younger more innocent women is equally as hot

By *heking123Man 5 days ago

mayo

"Just posted on the other topic, I love being a Hunter for shy defenceless boys "

So hot!

By *tudentForFunMan 4 days ago

Craigavon

Any older interested?

By *atz001Man 4 days ago

dublin

I do prefer a older woman myself

By *mughh69Man 4 days ago

kerry

I love 50+ but don't think they fancy me

By *ityoung22Man 3 days ago

Cork

Love playing with an older woman every now and then

By *lkStallion92Man 3 days ago

Cork Shannon Airport Dublin

Maturity and they aren't stuck up like the younger ones on here

By *ameballWoman 3 days ago

midlands

My weakness is for tall younger guys or HYLFs as I like to call them

By *lkStallion92Man 3 days ago

Cork Shannon Airport Dublin

"My weakness is for tall younger guys or HYLFs as I like to call them "

HYLFs is somewhere in the Dictionary but can't find it lol, care to translate the meaning to us slowchecks lols

By *chochamberWoman 3 days ago

Limerick

Horny young long fuckers

By *s LollyWoman 3 days ago

By *heLoveMachine007Man 3 days ago

Dublin

Young Guns shoot better

By *ountryLad321Man 3 days ago

Dublin

I'm the same "

I think its the confidence that most older women have. They don't shy away from a younger man and are very comfortable telling them exactly what they want

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 3 days ago

ireland

"Aul dolls are always putting the chat on me "

You can hardly blame us Hardy

By *he KakapoMan 3 days ago

A nice rock

Is the opposite true so.. do older women like younger men because they haven't yet developed that self confidence and comfort in your own skin that comes with age....

Lobs grenade and runs

By *leanman01Man 3 days ago

Dundalk

I have a really sexy looking married 63 year old neighbour woman that is amazing looking

By *leanman01Man 3 days ago

Dundalk

"Older lady’s for me. Unfortunately they don’t reply to my messages on here"
not just older women

By *heBigLad2024Man 3 days ago

Waterford

Not very hard to get the older ladies, just be respectful and normal, not much to it. I’ve generally always pulled older ladies since the age of 21.

By *m00130Man 2 hours ago

Gorey

Because when you arrange something with an older lady they actually have their word, always easy to get along with and by god they will show you a thing or ten when it comes to getting into bed! Any man of my age that tells you different is telling you lies!

» Add a new message to this topic