FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Europeans

Europeans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny1989 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

cork

Why so many Irish girls- women's afraid to chat or give it a try to chat with other countries guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 14 weeks ago

dublin

I could be wrong but don’t think it’s regional

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Why so many Irish girls- women's afraid to chat or give it a try to chat with other countries guys?"

Ah don't take it personally buddy they don't like us either

cork

[Removed by poster at 21/06/24 22:29:43]

cork

Even its hard to set up a social meet in here, they r looking in your profile, your verifications, when was that , why so old and other, just give it a try even to yourself, the best what you can get you are not my type, wtf comnn we are not getting married here or going for a relationship, we are to have fun ,enjoy, find something new and try something new ??

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

It's not likely to be your nationality.

You should try attending social events. That works well for a lot of single guys.

A nice rock

"Even its hard to set up a social meet in here, they r looking in your profile, your verifications, when was that , why so old and other, just give it a try even to yourself, the best what you can get you are not my type, wtf comnn we are not getting married here or going for a relationship, we are to have fun ,enjoy, find something new and try something new ??"

Could it be more to do with you being unable to accept that maybe you aren't actually... you know.... their type?

cork

No I don't think so, i take everything and it's OK, we are not perfect humans, we can't be perfect for everyone it's OK I understand that, I go through some uk forums and I had a chat with uk women's it's so easy to chat and talk with them , maybe one day I will understand that ?? lol

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple 14 weeks ago

City Centre

"Even its hard to set up a social meet in here, they r looking in your profile, your verifications, when was that , why so old and other, just give it a try even to yourself, the best what you can get you are not my type, wtf comnn we are not getting married here or going for a relationship, we are to have fun ,enjoy, find something new and try something new ??"

Maybe this is why

By *rishabroad200Man 14 weeks ago

City Centre

Women don't owe you,me or anyone else anything. If they don't want to chat that's their choice.

Yes, it's a site for people to chat and meet but that doesn't mean that they have to.

It's also important to understand that women get bombarded with messages from men and a lot of the time those messages are crass, uninteresting or downright rude.

They also have lives and sometimes, even if the person fits the bill, they just might not be interested in chatting at that moment.

It can be hard but it's often nothing personal. I'm sure if you keep at it, you'll find somebody

cork

Never give up ????

City Centre

Never give up in general but if a women doesn't respond, give up and leave her alone

A nice rock

"Never give up in general but if a women doesn't respond, give up and leave her alone "

Think of that one as a tactical retreat

By *eard and BoobsCouple 14 weeks ago

Portstewart

Possibly would depend on where in Europe the person is from as there are countries that the single males of have a certain reputation when it comes to their interactions with lady.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"Possibly would depend on where in Europe the person is from as there are countries that the single males of have a certain reputation when it comes to their interactions with lady. "

What is wrong with you???

By *ilthyNightsCouple 14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

This idea that you have that people should meet you even if you aren't their type because "we are not getting married" is a massive red flag.

By *unflowerWoman 14 weeks ago

Dublin

Maybe if you wear a woman’s shoes once you would understand why we are so careful.

Good manners means more than abs and cute face.

And even if we are not getting married, it’s important to feel the vibe.

A nice rock

"Even its hard to set up a social meet in here, they r looking in your profile, your verifications, when was that , why so old and other, just give it a try even to yourself, the best what you can get you are not my type, wtf comnn we are not getting married here or going for a relationship, we are to have fun ,enjoy, find something new and try something new ??

Maybe if you wear a woman’s shoes once you would understand why we are so careful.

Good manners means more than abs and cute face.

And even if we are not getting married, it’s important to feel the vibe. "

Should I post a pic wearing the shoes or....

Dublin

Don’t forget the stockings

A nice rock

"Don’t forget the stockings "

Obvs I'm not a peasant..

Dublin

"Don’t forget the stockings

Obvs I'm not a peasant.."

My next joke might be considered as racism so I’d better shut up lol

By *otownkid1967Man 14 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Maybe just maybe, the ladies can pick and choose who they want. Accept it for what it is.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 14 weeks ago

Portstewart

"Possibly would depend on where in Europe the person is from as there are countries that the single males of have a certain reputation when it comes to their interactions with lady.

What is wrong with you???"

Absolutely nothing wrong with us at all just look at past news articles about how some males from the baltic states try to rap and attack ladies

Dublin

"Possibly would depend on where in Europe the person is from as there are countries that the single males of have a certain reputation when it comes to their interactions with lady.

Absolutely nothing wrong with us at all just look at past news articles about how some males from the baltic states try to rap and attack ladies "

Like Irish or British or French had never r*ped a single woman? What about military guy who is at all news today?

City Centre

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. A few examples does not mean you can generalise millions of people.

You can apply this way of thinking to any group of people in a feable attempt to justify disliking them or "proof" that they are all bad.

Many countries could take a few bad Irish people as "proof" we are all bad.

City Centre

It's called the hasty generalisation fallacy

A nice rock

I think we can all agree thar Eastern European Rap is trash though right?

By *uper duperMan 14 weeks ago

around

This is going to be worse than married or cheaters threads!!!

By *aseylee324Couple 14 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Jesus wept

By *oc09Man 14 weeks ago

near u

Best to meet anyone normal on these sites is by going to social events U can't tell anything by chatting online u could be a nutjob and Irish girls I find would rather meet in a social event than one on one

By *uper duperMan 14 weeks ago

around

There's nut jobs everywhere, doesn't matter what nationality they are!!!

Can't tar one nationality or ethnic group with the same brush!!

By *oc09Man 14 weeks ago

near u

How am I doing that I said best way to meet normal people is by going to social events and said in my opinion Irish girls rather meet at them were there is crowds for the first time so how is that me tar a nationality or ethnic groups lol

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Absolutely nothing wrong with us at all just look at past news articles about how some males from the baltic states try to rap and attack ladies

Like Irish or British or French had never r*ped a single woman? What about military guy who is at all news today?"

True , I can not judge a country for a few people

» Add a new message to this topic