FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men of fab: what is your skin regime

Men of fab: what is your skin regime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rRios OP   Man 14 weeks ago

dublin

Do you moisturize? Do you exfoliate? Do you bathe yourself daily in the elixir of life or do you just shower once a week in rain water and baste yourself in sweat and pork drippings regularly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otownkid1967Man 14 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Shit,shower, shave.

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

regime is a far too generous term for the utter random sporadic shit show that is my skin care

By *ilthyNightsCouple 14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Water. Moisturiser. That is all

By *ergalMan 14 weeks ago

East Cork

Shower/shave, moisturiser on face and balls

Soft and smooth !

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

I use the Desperate Dan range

By *otvanilla876Man 14 weeks ago

Inchicore

Wash, moisturise, exfoliate once or twice a week, beard balm on daily

What's most important is to make sure you drink enough water!

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 14 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I have a secret to rejuvinate your face and keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.

Put a face cloth over your face, and then blast it warm/cold/warm/cold water from the shower for about 5 minutes. Swapping temperature every 30 seconds or so.

This will cause every capillary in your face to expand/contract/expand/contract, encouraging blood flow, flushing out stagnant cellular waste: blemishes, dark circles etc, and replacing it with fresh nutritious oxygenated blood.

I guarantee after your shower, your face will never have felt so tingly and fresh looking in your life!

By *ot neuteredMan 14 weeks ago

Kildare

A bar of Pears soap

By *ayFieldsMan 14 weeks ago

Leixlip

"I have a secret to rejuvinate your face and keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.

Put a face cloth over your face, and then blast it warm/cold/warm/cold water from the shower for about 5 minutes. Swapping temperature every 30 seconds or so.

This will cause every capillary in your face to expand/contract/expand/contract, encouraging blood flow, flushing out stagnant cellular waste: blemishes, dark circles etc, and replacing it with fresh nutritious oxygenated blood.

I guarantee after your shower, your face will never have felt so tingly and fresh looking in your life!"

Might try this sometime,thanks

By *ichael McCarthyMan 14 weeks ago

Lucan

Get mucky.

Scrape/wipe off.

Repeat multiple times.

Shower every six months, whether needed or not.

Savour the aroma in between showers.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Skin regime, could barely spell it, probably haven't. I'm getting old, I shower and shave, teeth and that's me full stop! Barbers every 4 weeks. Not a thing else.

By *ubadubdubWoman 14 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I have a secret to rejuvinate your face and keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.

I guarantee after your shower, your face will never have felt so tingly and fresh looking in your life!"

Could you really be arsed though

By *otownkid1967Man 14 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Get mucky.

Scrape/wipe off.

Repeat multiple times.

Shower every six months, whether needed or not.

Savour the aroma in between showers. "

A man's man.

By *he KakapoMan 14 weeks ago

A nice rock

I guarantee after your shower, your face will never have felt so tingly and fresh looking in your life!

Could you really be arsed though "

It's really good way to get vital Intel off of dangerous terrorists...

No wait that's something else

By *og-ManMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere

I'd need a feckin iron to fix the wrinkles...

By *iscuits8Man 14 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

I stand under the shower head, then step just out from under it, put some soap on my face, and then stand back under it again

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 14 weeks ago

The West

What's my, what?

By *rusader1Man 14 weeks ago

Dublin

Some men think that using a moisturiser after you've had a shave is a bit gay.

I don't, I just think it makes my legs lovely and soft!

By *ichael McCarthyMan 14 weeks ago

Lucan

A side effect of this is that you'll happily confess to blowing up numerous American landmarks after ten minutes of it.

By *ayFieldsMan 14 weeks ago

Leixlip

Could you really be arsed though "

Might try it on my arse also

By *panishRebelMan 14 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Eat drink sleep work play shower with soap and water.......rinse repeat

By *j47Man 14 weeks ago

limerick

If its good enough for her tits and face its good enough for mine

Nivea of course

By *londy84Man 14 weeks ago

Carrickmacross

Shower and some hand cream.

Sometimes coconut cream on the body when remember.

By *om TangoMan 14 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’ve type 2 rosacea so in the morning it’s a wash with La Roche-posay soap. Followed by 10% Azelaic Acid, some moisture and finish of with a spf50. Evening/night wash with same kinda soap, more 10% Azelaic and a mixture of cheap moisture with castor oil( cold pressed) drink lots of water also. During the day I’d slap on another drop of spf50 if working outside.

aughnacloy monaghan area

Did you get that tip from Jonathan Dowdall ??

By *ind PaddyMan 14 weeks ago

South County Dublin

I'm not sure I understand you there Donna, would you be free some morning to call over and give me demonstration please.

By *ommando4Man 14 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

Sea bath followed by exfoliation and sand face scrub. You can never be fresh enough.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man 14 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

"I'd need a feckin iron to fix the wrinkles..."

Lmao iron I'd need a wacker plate ta smooth mine out

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 14 weeks ago

The West

How long were you in Guantanamo for?

By *eralt80Man 14 weeks ago

cork

Usually if shave every other day unless there was a special occasion interrupting the routine. I use a L’Oréal face wash every morning and recently I’d get a little bit of dry skin on my face so I got a moisturiser with a mild spf too. And yes I’m worth it

By *rRios OP   Man 14 weeks ago

dublin

This must be why all the GitMo guests have such radiant skin

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 14 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

With a teenager in the house I'm lucky to get enough water for a 5min shower, nevermind washing just my face for that long

aughnacloy monaghan area

With a teenager in the house I'm lucky to get enough water for a 5min shower, nevermind washing just my face for that long "

Only 1 teenager. Try a few of them about.

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 14 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

With a teenager in the house I'm lucky to get enough water for a 5min shower, nevermind washing just my face for that long

Only 1 teenager. Try a few of them about. "

Good god no, one is enough for now. I'll have another next year and my marbles will be well and truly gone!

By *ornywife20Couple 14 weeks ago

North Cork

I use a moisturiser after shaving. I try to use it on my hands too but always forget. That's why they are like sandpaper most of the time

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 14 weeks ago

kinda dublin

A side effect of this is that you'll happily confess to blowing up numerous American landmarks after ten minutes of it. "

Its torture looking this pretty

By *ohnny1989Man 14 weeks ago

cork

Skin always shaved, shower every day , sunbathing, skin care

» Add a new message to this topic