FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Shift workers day meets or late night meets …

Shift workers day meets or late night meets …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky guy looking OP   Man 15 weeks ago

, dublin 4

Love to get a group together that work shifts . I find it hard to find people available for a day meet or a late late night meet . I can Accommodate or travel .. anyone in the same boat ? Hot housewives with kids in school, etc no matter your circumstances, would love to get something started ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealmc1973Man 15 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Good luck with that...used to work shifts, hated every minute of it, but, for some reason, I was always incredibly horny after 12 hours night shifts.

Anyone here care to explain?

By *oshSardineMan 15 weeks ago

Castleknock

I do shifts, either very early shift or late afternoon, five days over the seven. It’s hard to plan sometimes because most sane people work 9 to 5, Monday to Friday.

By *ayFieldsMan 15 weeks ago

Leixlip

"Good luck with that...used to work shifts, hated every minute of it, but, for some reason, I was always incredibly horny after 12 hours night shifts.

Anyone here care to explain?"

Exact same here ,can't explain it ...the night duty horn lol

By *tingray271Man 15 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

I know the feeling well. I'm a bus driver and do all sorts of shifts day and night. Days of change every week. Very hard to arrange any meets. Very hard to find people free day time at the last minute.

By *tingray271Man 15 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

I know the feeling well. I'm a bus driver and do all sorts of shifts day and night. Days of change every week. Very hard to arrange any meets. Very hard to find people free day time at the last minute.

By *lassy lady 216Woman 15 weeks ago

Craigavon

Always available for a daytime meet I actually prefer them something very naughty about playing while others are working lol

By *oshSardineMan 15 weeks ago

Castleknock

"Always available for a daytime meet I actually prefer them something very naughty about playing while others are working lol"

We should do coffee next time you’re in the big smoke and have an hour to spare.

By *olkiMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere

Yes I work shift work too actually working tonight it makes it very hard to meet people

Definitely would be great idea if there was a shift workers group

By *olkiMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 14/06/24 23:51:42]

By *olkiMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere

"Good luck with that...used to work shifts, hated every minute of it, but, for some reason, I was always incredibly horny after 12 hours night shifts.

Anyone here care to explain?"

I'm the exact same

Actually looking forward to my morning wank

» Add a new message to this topic