great for home made propieree as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsMe24 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Town

Embarrassing bump

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"Embarrassing bump "

I think it's a great idea. But I never wear tights so it's not useful for me.

I generally store my tubers and onions in a cold pantry but with the weather heating up I'm going to start buying smaller amounts. It's a hassle. We live in a flat with a tiny fridge

And you simply can't get decent spuds here for some reason. Plenty of prepared fresh and frozen potato products but they add cheese and butter and I'm lactose intolerant.

I won't give up on cheese entirely... I just pop a few lactase, have some Gorgonzola and spend quality time in the WC while typing these...

Anyway... yeah. I like onions and I use them every day. And garlic.

By *ifty69Man 16 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Embarrassing bump "
looks like you have some onions in your tights lol

By *rRiosMan 16 weeks ago

dublin

"Embarrassing bump looks like you have some onions in your tights lol"

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 16 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

It's great for dyeing eggs for Easter too just saying

I like old fishnets... especially for potatoes

By *panishRebelMan 16 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Embarrassing bump

I generally store my tubers and onions in a cold pantry but with the weather heating up I'm going to start buying smaller amounts. It's a hassle. We live in a flat with a tiny fridge

And you simply can't get decent spuds here for some reason. Plenty of prepared fresh and frozen potato products but they add cheese and butter and I'm lactose intolerant.

I won't give up on cheese entirely... I just pop a few lactase, have some Gorgonzola and spend quality time in the WC while typing these...

Anyway... yeah. I like onions and I use them every day. And garlic."

I feel for you on the lactose. My youngest son is intolerant.

Quick bite about cheese,...the harder the cheese the less lactose. So parmesan has a negligible about of lactose. The bacteria (Lactic Acid Bacteria's, or LAB's) breakdown the Lactose sugars in milk products and convert it into a digestible form for those who are lactose intolerant. As the cheese is hardened with age, the LABs "eat" and convert the Lactose into a digestible form.

Extra extra mature cheddar would be good. Fresh cheddar wouldn't.

Incidentally I have used new clean tights as a sieve in making homemade cottage style cheese.

"Embarrassing bump

Anyway... yeah. I like onions and I use them every day. And garlic.

I feel for you on the lactose. My youngest son is intolerant.

Quick bite about cheese,...the harder the cheese the less lactose. So parmesan has a negligible about of lactose. The bacteria (Lactic Acid Bacteria's, or LAB's) breakdown the Lactose sugars in milk products and convert it into a digestible form for those who are lactose intolerant. As the cheese is hardened with age, the LABs "eat" and convert the Lactose into a digestible form.

Extra extra mature cheddar would be good. Fresh cheddar wouldn't.

Incidentally I have used new clean tights as a sieve in making homemade cottage style cheese."

Yes I keep a lot of lactase around the house and I do tend towards the harder older mature cheeses as well as the stinky goat's and sheep's cheese from France and Spain.

It's just that the Germans and Luxembourgish put soft cheese on everything from sushi to a ham sandwich.

It's frustrating. So I avoid eating out unless I know the exact ingredients.

Lots of good French, Vietnamese and Portuguese cafés so it's not so bad.

I know every accessible clean WC for the surrounding 5km radius. It's a matter of dignity.

By *antra MassageMan 16 weeks ago

Wicklow

Tights are great for rubbing on leather to bring up a great glossy shine.

» Add a new message to this topic