FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fake profiles?

Fake profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    16 weeks ago

How many profiles on here are "fake" but still engage with other users,do you guys think?

I know of at least one that has an public pic but its just a grab from another social media site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iCuri0Man 16 weeks ago

Shannon

There's one here in clare that has a very bad photoshop job done. It's new as of a few weeks ago. 99% sure it's fake

By *cl2010Couple 16 weeks ago

cork

I'm a fake profile. I'm not even signed up the site

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 16 weeks ago

The West

There's a bloke from Clare on here that has a few fake profiles on the go. Didn't cover his tracks well in his early days of faking it, when he was adding veris to his alias accounts.

Its stange behaviour. Thing is, his actual account appears to have met one or two ladies. Do you really know who you're meeting on here!?

By *aseylee324Couple 16 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Define "fake"?

Using someone else's pics?

Not being the age/physique/sex they present as?

Veris from people they've never met or their own multiple accounts?

Being attached but pretending to be single?

Never meet but collect pics and gossip?

About 99% I'd say

By *oghunter33Woman 16 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

Pretenders or bots?

Either way I've no idea.

I do wonder though if there's 'dial a wank bots'?

By *oody BondMan 16 weeks ago

Cork

"How many profiles on here are "fake" but still engage with other users,do you guys think?

I know of at least one that has an public pic but its just a grab from another social media site."

There is a lot of dreamers/tire kickers on this and some of them get their excitement by pretending to be someone they're not. Most often than not a man pretending to be a woman or couple. They get a hard on as they get attention. Anyway, there is plenty of "fakes"

By *aribbean King 1985Man 16 weeks ago

South West London

There is a few bot accounts on here, usually profiles with one to no pictures on the profile

By *acob12369Man 16 weeks ago

URPANTS

I've also came across fake profiles of people pretending to be returning fabbers basically using old profile names and details.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 16 weeks ago

kinkytown

[Removed by poster at 04/06/24 11:35:43]

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 16 weeks ago

kinkytown

There's a few fake profiles doing the rounds. I'm nearly sure most of them never heard of reverse image search engines because very easy to see they're using fake pictures

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

I'm surrounded by fakes of every description possible! If I'm bored I'll wind up the "guy" for a bit then reveal I know it's a fake account then just block that account. Thankfully I have blocked all single men of any description so it's only fake women & fake couples I have to contend with. But lately I just ignore random messages now, open close in 1/2 a second as it's always fake anyways. Large social meets seems to be all that's left on fab now, so changing to that.

By *ifeforelivingMan 16 weeks ago

teesside

A definite fake is :- dom and sub combination. in York

By *revaunanceCouple 16 weeks ago

Exeter

"How many profiles on here are "fake" but still engage with other users,do you guys think?

I know of at least one that has an public pic but its just a grab from another social media site."

There are no fake profiles, they all exist and have been created by a real person.

Aw we just had one. Female account, messaged our account. All very vague. By the end of it we found out it’s the usual- single male looking to meet with herself alone!

By *indenMan 16 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

I know of at least one that has an public pic but its just a grab from another social media site.

There are no fake profiles, they all exist and have been created by a real person.

"

So you wouldn’t consider a female profile created by a man to be a fake?

"

Is this an attempt at humour or appearing to be a being a deep thinker? It’s actually really dangerous. If I had gone to that meet tonight in the Dublin hotel thinking I was meeting a female when it was actually a male, I could have been on tomorrows news. What was worse is that the account t had 4 Veris - but hidden!

By *revaunanceCouple 15 weeks ago

Exeter

So you wouldn’t consider a female profile created by a man to be a fake?"

No. It's a real profile, created by a real person.

Exeter

Is this an attempt at humour or appearing to be a being a deep thinker? "

Neither, it is simply a fact. The profile you speak of is not fake, it has been created by a real person.

By *electableicecreamMan 15 weeks ago

The West

Is this an attempt at humour or appearing to be a being a deep thinker?

Neither, it is simply a fact. The profile you speak of is not fake, it has been created by a real person."

Your logic is flawed.

The person is real. If the profile doesn't reflect the material facts about that person, it is fake. That is the literal definition of a fake profile.

By *esparate danMan 15 weeks ago

glasgow

It sounds like the system worked. Guy creates fake profile and hits up a couple.. couple establish that the account is fake. End of encounter

Exeter

Is this an attempt at humour or appearing to be a being a deep thinker?

Neither, it is simply a fact. The profile you speak of is not fake, it has been created by a real person.

Your logic is flawed.

The person is real. If the profile doesn't reflect the material facts about that person, it is fake. That is the literal definition of a fake profile."

You said it yourself, the person is real.

The profile has not been created by a bot, it has been created by a real person.

That person may not be who they want to be percieved as, or who other people percieve them as. Disingenuous, yes, a liar, yes, but still a real person.

The West

Yes I said the person is real. I also said the profile is fake.

No amount of pedantry or selective quoting is going to change how people use the English language.

Exeter

"Yes I said the person is real. I also said the profile is fake.

No amount of pedantry or selective quoting is going to change how people use the English language."

And neither is it going to change the fact that the profile is created by a real person.

The West

No amount of pedantry or selective quoting is going to change how people use the English language.

And neither is it going to change the fact that the profile is created by a real person."

Then we agree. Good talk.

Exeter

And neither is it going to change the fact that the profile is created by a real person.

Then we agree. Good talk."

Yes we agree. Take care.

By *ranhe19Man 15 weeks ago

Bunratty

I've chatted to a few couples.

And it seems to be going great, but then they will say something along the lines of " you'll have to meet my husband on his own first"

Red flag straight away really

By *og-ManMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere

"I've chatted to a few couples.

And it seems to be going great, but then they will say something along the lines of " you'll have to meet my husband on his own first"

Red flag straight away really "

More red flags than a parade in Beijing

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man 15 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

More red flags than a parade in Beijing "

By *eitherMan 15 weeks ago

Musselburgh

If I was fake, I would have given myself a bigger willy…..

somewhere

"If I was fake, I would have given myself a bigger willy….."

Thats what a fake profile would say

By *orkguy086Man 15 weeks ago

Happy to travel or get Hotel

"The profile has not been created by a bot, it has been created by a real person.

That person may not be who they want to be percieved as, or who other people percieve them as. Disingenuous, yes, a liar, yes, but still a real person."

I'm not gonna lie, this sounds like a guy pretending to be a couple trying to defend the fact that he's using a couples account by saying there's no fake profiles on here

By *heBlowinsCouple 15 weeks ago

West Cork

Red flag straight away really "

Maybe a red flag if they weren't upfront about it but some of us actually do vet guys this way

By *heBlowinsCouple 15 weeks ago

West Cork

Maybe a red flag if they weren't upfront about it but some of us actually do vet guys this way "

I (Mr) should clarify - meeting socially, not for sex

By *elfastcunnylinguistMan 15 weeks ago

the big city

Reverse image search helps to find alot of them out I've came across quiet a few cpl pages with images found online..

By *otownkid1967Man 15 weeks ago

Portlaoise

There's a couple of profiles in Leitrim who are one and the same. They usually trip themselves up in the end.

By *leasurevilleMan 15 weeks ago

kilkenny

I think that's actually a good idea. it show if the male is actually interested in meeting the couple.

Maybe a red flag if they weren't upfront about it but some of us actually do vet guys this way

I (Mr) should clarify - meeting socially, not for sex "

By *im44Man 15 weeks ago

traveling with work, but mainly cork

"User no longer on site" grinds my gears,,,, why make a post & just disappear

By *ealitybitesMan 15 weeks ago

Belfast

""User no longer on site" grinds my gears,,,, why make a post & just disappear"

They could have made the post 4 or 5 years ago but someone resurrects the thread.

By *s LollyWoman 15 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

""User no longer on site" grinds my gears,,,, why make a post & just disappear

They could have made the post 4 or 5 years ago but someone resurrects the thread. "

This baffles me like how the fuck do ye even find thread's from months or even a year ago??

By *eralt80Man 15 weeks ago

cork

They could have made the post 4 or 5 years ago but someone resurrects the thread.

This baffles me like how the fuck do ye even find thread's from months or even a year ago?? "

On the p.c or laptop site it’s easy enough to go back years

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

One helpful way to reduce fakes is to block all new accounts, then unverified by pic and meet and non supporters, then block single guys, tv/ts and all you have left is fake girls and fake couples, I'd say 75% of irelands accounts on fab are worthless accounts!

Definitely large social gatherings are much better and safer! Then you can grill the person/s in front of you and see what the body language is and if their stories all match up as they talk.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 15 weeks ago

coleraine

We had our pictures taken for a fake profile.

We don’t think there’s a huge volume, we find the problem more one of time wasting profiles with no intention of meeting people and just picture collecting.

By *ealitybitesMan 15 weeks ago

Belfast

This baffles me like how the fuck do ye even find thread's from months or even a year ago?? "

Somebody dragged up an old thread last year where only 2 people weren't unlos.

One of those is a friend of mine and he hasn't logged into his account since 2018.

People drift in or out of here it seems! Get bored, life issues, or got no where and left! It's actually a very small % of "Users" are genuinely active the rest are just padding out the numbers to make the site look more active that it actually is.

somewhere

Then you can grill the person/s in front of you and see what the body language is and if their stories all match up as they talk.

If someone tried to grill me at a social I'd tell them to feck off and the only stories I tell are the ones that are funny and make me look like an eejit ....having the craic as that's what socials are about

"Then you can grill the person/s in front of you and see what the body language is and if their stories all match up as they talk.

If someone tried to grill me at a social I'd tell them to feck off and the only stories I tell are the ones that are funny and make me look like an eejit ....having the craic as that's what socials are about

"

Not looking for single guys, got nothing to offer me so you wouldn't be sitting in my company! Nice guy to go around telling women to F off.

The West

Why would guys at a social need to be grilled and treated with unbridled suspicion?

Surely the idea of going to a social is to have the craic and if there's attraction great and if not no biggy just move on.

Is it just single guys that need grilling or do guys in couple's get the Spanish Inquisition too?

By *iny DelightWoman 15 weeks ago

City Centre

I'm always open to a grilling..

Portlaoise

"Then you can grill the person/s in front of you and see what the body language is and if their stories all match up as they talk.

Not looking for single guys, got nothing to offer me so you wouldn't be sitting in my company! Nice guy to go around telling women to F off. "

Think you might have taken Bogmans comment out of context. Been in the man's company at a social and he is always polite and funny with whoever he is talking to. And knows his donughts.

By *ndie and CindyCouple 15 weeks ago

Dublin

"

Oh absolutely anyone grilling me would be getting short shrift! It’s meant to be a fun get together not feel like I’m being interrogated by the Garda on suspicion on a crime they think I might commit.

Ella

By *lkStallion92Man 15 weeks ago

Cork Munster Shannon Dublin

Many people on this think my profile is Fake even when I've promised I'll go on cam to show my face Lol I don't blame them. Not many Black Irish men Fabbing with a body like this, so I can understand why they think I'm fake. Can't fault you for taking precautions.

Most of the women on Fab are Curvy some BBW and wonder if I'm attracted to thier type of body which I don't judge and don't care what size you are. Fab is for everyone so I'll gladly share this muscled BBC with any woman who's willing to have fun. Just putting it out there

somewhere

Not looking for single guys, got nothing to offer me so you wouldn't be sitting in my company! Nice guy to go around telling women to F off.

Think you might have taken Bogmans comment out of context. Been in the man's company at a social and he is always polite and funny with whoever he is talking to. And knows his donughts."

No in fairness she's just stating her case and she doesn't want single men but my comment was more to do with grilling anyone at any type of social

Turns on spotlight over someone's face

Question one.....will you have sex with me

By *ifewantstoplayCouple 15 weeks ago

somewhere

All this talk of grilling is making me hungry

Portlaoise

Think you might have taken Bogmans comment out of context. Been in the man's company at a social and he is always polite and funny with whoever he is talking to. And knows his donughts.

No in fairness she's just stating her case and she doesn't want single men but my comment was more to do with grilling anyone at any type of social

Turns on spotlight over someone's face

Question one.....will you have sex with me

"

Do I answer here or in private

By *ipstick KissesWoman 15 weeks ago

South Down

Not looking for single guys, got nothing to offer me so you wouldn't be sitting in my company! Nice guy to go around telling women to F off. "

I talk and have a bit of craic with all kinds of people at socials, not just those I'm interested in sexually

And having known BM for many years now, I can attest to the fact he doesn't habitually go around telling anyone to feck off, man or woman.

I talk and have a bit of craic with all kinds of people at socials, not just those I'm interested in sexually

And having known BM for many years now, I can attest to the fact he doesn't habitually go around telling anyone to feck off, man or woman. "

His words not mine, I only repeated them back.

I make best use of what time I have available.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 15 weeks ago

South Down

And having known BM for many years now, I can attest to the fact he doesn't habitually go around telling anyone to feck off, man or woman.

His words not mine, I only repeated them back.

I make best use of what time I have available. "

Ah here, he said he'd tell anyone giving him a grilling to feck off, which is a fair bit different from going around telling women to F off

» Add a new message to this topic