FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cologne/klon

Cologne/klon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildatlantic OP   Man 18 weeks ago

donegal

I booked a last minute trip to Cologne. Anyone know anything about the place. Going tomorrow for two nights!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iCuri0Man 18 weeks ago

Shannon

Good for you have fun out there!

By *chochamberWoman 18 weeks ago

Limerick

It's brilliant, enjoy. You can get the train to bonn, it's a really beautiful city, one of the few not bombed during WW2, I think, and the home place of mozart, and you can get the ferry back to Koln, a nice day out.

Other than that, there is alot to do. The natzi museum in the city centre is fascinating and worth the visit, takes about 2 hours. There are tonnes of fun things to do too. The cathedral is beautiful.

Plenty of nightlife and clubs too, but I was there ons more sedate trip. Bus tour is always handy, see everything without too much effort.

By *ildatlantic OP   Man 18 weeks ago

donegal

Epic , thank you. I think I land in Bonn airport. Iv booked myself into a brewery walking tour on the Wednesday. Il get d*unk with random era lol

By *ncharted nightsCouple 18 weeks ago

funtown

"I booked a last minute trip to Cologne. Anyone know anything about the place. Going tomorrow for two nights!"

It smells fantastic

By *ot neuteredMan 18 weeks ago

Kildare

"I booked a last minute trip to Cologne. Anyone know anything about the place. Going tomorrow for two nights!

It smells fantastic

All the time ? or just at 4, 7 and 11"

By *ncharted nightsCouple 18 weeks ago

funtown

All the time of course

By *ettaManMan 18 weeks ago

Kerry and Dublin

I have very hazy memories of carnival being brilliant craic.

By *ARKblondeCouple 16 weeks ago

london

Just to chip in on this thread, we went to Cologne at the weekend and visited Caesars Palace club (about 50 mins away), it was really nice, nice sauna, spa, and I bet even better in nice weather with the outdoor pool etc. Just one note, uber there was fine, not booking a return journey was a big mistake

By *imdm101Man 16 weeks ago

Galway

Get a tour of the cathedral - so much more interesting when you know some of the history.

You can also walk up one of the towers in the cathedral. It's very interesting, you get to see the bells up close, you may even see them being rung (don't worry, not too loud) and, if it's a fine day, the views from the top are amazing.

Get a boat trip on the Rhine (duration 1 or 2 hours)

Walk across the bridge with all the padlocks chained to it. Can't remember the name of the bridge, but it is an amazing sight.

Drink the beer

Enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic