FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verify the person above

Verify the person above

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man 35 weeks ago

i travel all over

Using their profile . Funny posts get extra sex from the sex fairies of your choice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyingbeardMan 35 weeks ago

city

[Removed by poster at 30/01/24 19:34:24]

By *reyingbeardMan 35 weeks ago

city

"Using their profile . Funny posts get extra sex from the sex fairies of your choice "

A popular bookworm who adores crowds, seems witty & charming & up for all sorts, but under no circumstances will he smoke while horse riding without a saddle, saddles only people

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Straight guy, loves the wank, sorry, craic. Into white shirts, big butts and winks. Not just fabulously straight but absolutely fabulously straight. He even ironed the sheets in the morning.

By *eijaWoman 35 weeks ago

City Centre

"Straight guy, loves the wank, sorry, craic. Into white shirts, big butts and winks. Not just fabulously straight but absolutely fabulously straight. He even ironed the sheets in the morning. "

Tall, picky, fit guy who knows exactly what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Into kink..wears a strap well...also has a good sense of humour so doesn't take himself too seriously unless you forget to put 'Helicopter' in your message....

"Straight guy, loves the wank, sorry, craic. Into white shirts, big butts and winks. Not just fabulously straight but absolutely fabulously straight. He even ironed the sheets in the morning.

Tall, picky, fit guy who knows exactly what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Into kink..wears a strap well...also has a good sense of humour so doesn't take himself too seriously unless you forget to put 'Helicopter' in your message.... "

She had me at 5'10". Eskimo kisses sans bended knees, a rarity. This woman is a dream I wish I could keep to myself but hey. Intelligent, articulate and into all-sorts. Although speechless I think she enjoyed the tantric breathing techniques we experimented with. I'd love to see the rest of her wardrobe, those tantalising changes while tied to the chair really blew my mind. Would definitely meet again.

By *uriousVoyeurMan 35 weeks ago

Northside

"Straight guy, loves the wank, sorry, craic. Into white shirts, big butts and winks. Not just fabulously straight but absolutely fabulously straight. He even ironed the sheets in the morning.

Tall, picky, fit guy who knows exactly what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Into kink..wears a strap well...also has a good sense of humour so doesn't take himself too seriously unless you forget to put 'Helicopter' in your message....

She had me at 5'10". Eskimo kisses sans bended knees, a rarity. This woman is a dream I wish I could keep to myself but hey. Intelligent, articulate and into all-sorts. Although speechless I think she enjoyed the tantric breathing techniques we experimented with. I'd love to see the rest of her wardrobe, those tantalising changes while tied to the chair really blew my mind. Would definitely meet again. "

Don't pass up the opportunity to meet this guy! He won't ride you and then again he might! He'll have you wanting to rip his clothes off and thankfully he's as straight as a cork screw,so ladies only please!! He likes helicopters...so he'll take you to the absolute heights of bliss!! You have been warned,brace yourselves coz it gonna be epic!!

By *astelloWoman 35 weeks ago

Far far away

He likes to watch.. So shake exhibitism self..

He sits on his hands until you say so... Oh he likes his boxers too.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/24 22:02:58]

"He likes to watch.. So shake exhibitism self..

He sits on his hands until you say so... Oh he likes his boxers too. "

Her solitary blue eye played a staring competition with my japs eye. I lost when I wept

By *herry...Woman 35 weeks ago

Somewhere

This sinner is up for the craic, appears to like a bit of finger play, is a repeat offender of fab...

By *otownkid1967Man 35 weeks ago

Portlaoise

This lady really is the cherry on top of any cake

By *otwife85Couple 35 weeks ago

Galway

"This lady really is the cherry on top of any cake "

P showed up on time. Charming but not as discreet as advertised. Looked exactly like his photos, his big squiggly pink/red head lit up every room he walked into.

"This sinner is up for the craic, appears to like a bit of finger play, is a repeat offender of fab... "

She feels the need, the need for speed.

» Add a new message to this topic