FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway Hotels

Galway Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay_Gatsby_D4 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Hi everyone

I’ve a stag coming up in Galway but I don’t fancy kipping in a hostel with 20 lads

Has anyone any recommendations for hotels in Galway that are good location, clean and does a good breakfast

Thanks a mill

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 24 weeks ago

The West

The Dean is excellent on all counts but is pricey compared to some others that are still within walking distance like Maldron and Nox

By *osyRedLipsWoman 24 weeks ago

Kildare

I usually stay in Nox it's reasonable price and clean. It's around 6 minutes by taxi to Eyre Square. Haven’t had breakfast but anytime I've had food it's lovely

Location wise close in town is Skeffington Hotel it's right on Eyre Square. The room I stayed in last time was grand nothing special but so handy to be able to walk home after. Snug Townhouse looks quite nice. Haven’t stayed there buy it's close to town it's adult's only no kids allowed.

Head down West side of town Monroes pizza divine. Blue Note Massimos and Roisin Dubh all great pubs close by each other. It's my you favourite side more locals less tourists. For more stag party pubs the Quays, Busker Brown's, Front Door are close to each other as well.

By *ister90Man 24 weeks ago

Galway city

"Hi everyone

I’ve a stag coming up in Galway but I don’t fancy kipping in a hostel with 20 lads

Has anyone any recommendations for hotels in Galway that are good location, clean and does a good breakfast

Thanks a mill"

The Imperial is nice, you are in the dead center of town aswel, If I remember correctly the prices were decent aswel

By *om RedMan 24 weeks ago

Galway

The harbour hotel, not expensive good location and breakfast is your standard hotel breakfast.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 24 weeks ago

The West

The Connacht Hotel and Flannerys are nice too, might get value there, but a taxi required into town! Just a fee minutes.

The Victoria and The Hyde are close to Eyre Square.

As above, never been in The Snug Hotel, but its reasonably new and looks nice and fresh, better than a hostel, cheaper than a hotel!

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 24 weeks ago

Athlone

The Western Hotel is a great little spot, free parking included which is an added bonus. Literally 30 seconds off Eyre Square.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Thanks for your help everybody, much appreciated

By *ythenMan 23 weeks ago

mayo this weekend

"The Western Hotel is a great little spot, free parking included which is an added bonus. Literally 30 seconds off Eyre Square.

"

Totally agree with this poster … Western great little spot and brilliant location…. That said, not that hard to get a taxi late on in Galway if staying a bit further out

By *nigmatic DuoCouple 23 weeks ago

Portadown

The Western has and will be our choice. Underground parking, friendly staff and a great restaurant. Awesome breakfasts to soak up the over-imbibement. 30 second walk to Eyre Square and 2 minutes to Quay street

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 23 weeks ago

ireland

"Hi everyone

Thanks a mill"

Is the bed in the hostel still available, asking for a friend

By *rRiosMan 23 weeks ago

Dublin

"Hi everyone

Thanks a mill

Is the bed in the hostel still available, asking for a friend "

Smooth

» Add a new message to this topic