FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Herself wants a gangbang

Herself wants a gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

Hi all. Don't post here often but the topic came up this morning with my better half about how many men she would like to have at a meet. She surprised me by saying 4 or 5 . I thought she might say 20 lol. Anyway we have had the usual mmf scenario but how do you even organise 4 or 5 men ? .especially if you can't accommodate.love to grant her her fantasy so if any of ye guys have organised something like this I'm open to suggestions . Thanks fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man 23 weeks ago

i travel all over

You can always ask someone who organises this sort of thing regularly to organise one for you

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

If you are organising one make sure to invite more than 4/5 guys as there are always a number of no shows!!

By *osyRedLipsWoman 23 weeks ago

Kildare

Invite 20 and you might be lucky to have 4 turn up. Find a experienced guy to help organise and out the genuine ones. You'll have loads saying count me in but I file them under D for Dreamers

Thanks guys. Relatively new here. So unsure where to locate someone that organises events like this or even where to hold it. Are hotels a bit dodgy with a gang of single men climbing the stairs to room 234 lol.

Good advice lol. Already have a file similar to that

By *egaanCouple 23 weeks ago

city centre

Up

By *rRiosMan 23 weeks ago

Dublin

There is a mm profile I think from cork who offer this kinda thing. Their page states something like an 8 lad rotation as not everyone would/could be available.

By *aughty MilfCouple 23 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

a-team on fab also

By *ynchsimonMan 23 weeks ago

North county Dublin Meath

They are easily arranged when you have the right well verified guys with group fun experience, and someone who has arranged gangbang and group fun events

By *aid backMan 23 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

From experience if you want 5 single lads (unless you know them personally) you'll need to invite at least double the amount of grannies that die the night of parties is scary

Best bet would be get a family room in a hotel where you don't have to walk past security/reception.

Meet the lads in the bar before hand and bring them up in small groups.

By *m316.3Man 23 weeks ago

Dublin

Was in Glamworld before Christmas and there was a hot 8 guy gangbang! I was shocked and all I where respectful and everyone was happy

"Was in Glamworld before Christmas and there was a hot 8 guy gangbang! I was shocked and all I where respectful and everyone was happy "

That sounds hot

By *affa31Woman 23 weeks ago

Galway

"Hi all. Don't post here often but the topic came up this morning with my better half about how many men she would like to have at a meet. She surprised me by saying 4 or 5 . I thought she might say 20 lol. Anyway we have had the usual mmf scenario but how do you even organise 4 or 5 men ? .especially if you can't accommodate.love to grant her her fantasy so if any of ye guys have organised something like this I'm open to suggestions . Thanks fabbers "

Would you consider doing it in a club? The guys are there, you can chat to them beforehand.

Something to consider with hotels; you will need one that doesn’t require a keycard to operate the lift so that the guys can get to the room without hassle

"From experience if you want 5 single lads (unless you know them personally) you'll need to invite at least double the amount of grannies that die the night of parties is scary "

Some great advice lads. Few guys have dm me because of their organisational skills lol which I quiet like the idea of. Well verified respectful guys and such. Last thing I need is a handful of idiots causing grief

By *osyRedLipsWoman 23 weeks ago

Kildare

"From experience if you want 5 single lads (unless you know them personally) you'll need to invite at least double the amount of grannies that die the night of parties is scary "

Rip.ie has a special section for Grannies who suddenly died

By *ickin2Man 23 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"From experience if you want 5 single lads (unless you know them personally) you'll need to invite at least double the amount of grannies that die the night of parties is scary

Rip.ie has a special section for Grannies who suddenly died "

By *ateniteCouple 23 weeks ago

Youghal

As above there is a Cork profile offering that, the guys are from all over. We have met 2 of them at parties and socially over years. The guy who admins the page is a really nice guy. We haven't availed of the "full service" yet but it's on the bucket list

By *ickheadcuntCouple 23 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

It's a pain in the hole in Ireland, pop on a plane and get to any club in the UK and save yourself the stress

"From experience if you want 5 single lads (unless you know them personally) you'll need to invite at least double the amount of grannies that die the night of parties is scary

Rip.ie has a special section for Grannies who suddenly died "

At one point I thought my parties where causing grannies to die ha ha ha

Hope this goes well

This is one on our bucket list hopefully we get to do one soon

By *kinnyDippersCouple 23 weeks ago

Dublin

Ask your partner to go crosseyed then an MMF will become an MMMMFF. After all she only has three orrifces so anything more than 3 is just plain greedy.

"Ask your partner to go crosseyed then an MMF will become an MMMMFF. After all she only has three orrifces so anything more than 3 is just plain greedy."

[Removed by poster at 18/01/24 19:51:46]

"Hi all. Don't post here often but the topic came up this morning with my better half about how many men she would like to have at a meet. She surprised me by saying 4 or 5 . I thought she might say 20 lol. Anyway we have had the usual mmf scenario but how do you even organise 4 or 5 men ? .especially if you can't accommodate.love to grant her her fantasy so if any of ye guys have organised something like this I'm open to suggestions . Thanks fabbers "

Male half here, I organised one when I was single for a fuck buddy.had invited 8 /9 guys ..5 turned up and 2 got stage fright so I'd over invite ,try get well verified people who won't drop out . Air b n b or hotel with elevator no key card works best. Certain dublin 4 hotel we used. Hope that helps

» Add a new message to this topic