FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Snow day

Snow day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

Lot of happy kids getting the day off school.. May not be as happy for the parents to miss work to stay home to watch them unfortunately. Anyhow, if you're out and about on the roads take care and drive carefully. One more day and we're onto the weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerNNutsCouple 23 weeks ago

dublin

Oh I love a bit of snow. Love driving in (light) snow even more. But no luck of any here unfortunately. Stay safe everyone x

By *onygirl19Woman 23 weeks ago

co dublin

"Lot of happy kids getting the day off school.. May not be as happy for the parents to miss work to stay home to watch them unfortunately. Anyhow, if you're out and about on the roads take care and drive carefully. One more day and we're onto the weekend "
is it snowing where are ?

"Oh I love a bit of snow. Love driving in (light) snow even more. But no luck of any here unfortunately. Stay safe everyone x"
Agree with you 100%, always nice to walk or drive in the snow

"Lot of happy kids getting the day off school.. May not be as happy for the parents to miss work to stay home to watch them unfortunately. Anyhow, if you're out and about on the roads take care and drive carefully. One more day and we're onto the weekend is it snowing where are ? "
plenty of the white stuff here in lovely Donegal

By *onygirl19Woman 23 weeks ago

co dublin

Oooooo nice , I feel like rolling around in it would be very invigorating . I love this weather, very refreshing

» Add a new message to this topic