FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bi experience - what was urs

bi experience - what was urs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arper8000 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

cork

hi all, just wondering what was peoples first bi experience,

mine was not exactly planned, it was during a 3some,

we did not have set rules agreed and i found my self holding his cock, and just decided to go and have a taste, was major turned on by by the woman who wanted to see me give him head,

the thoughts running through head.....

omg

wtf

wow

feels different to mine

wow he likes this

wow i am turn on, lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rish5Man 37 weeks ago

Enfield

Yet to try it out

By *shornMan 37 weeks ago

s

Following will post later

cork

"Yet to try it out "

well why not, what have you to loose!

By *ilthyNightsCouple 37 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Experimented in my late teens early 20s.

Twice sucked by a man in different threesomes.

Doesn't really get me going like a girl does but didn't lose the hard-on.

Conclusion = Straight.

Laura however is bi bi bi all day long.

By *rish5Man 37 weeks ago

Enfield

Yes exactly

By *hy888Man 37 weeks ago

mallow

Love to try sometime

By *elle111Woman 37 weeks ago

NI

Very sexy last minute MMF in Barcelona. First time we did it although I had fantasised for a long time and unbelievably sexy seeing a handsome very straight mans man getting a BJ from a hot manly stranger. Then the 2nd time blew my mind and with my 2 boys I could have easily become a MMF throuple. Mind blowing!

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Happened in a 3some where the husband started to help the wife give me oral..who was i to say no to this..everyone had fun, so we did it again another time :D

cork

"Experimented in my late teens early 20s.

Twice sucked by a man in different threesomes.

Doesn't really get me going like a girl does but didn't lose the hard-on.

Conclusion = Straight.

sounds like you both know what ye like, I have no attraction to men, but i will admit I enjoy playing with the odd cock, I try not to label myself as anything other then TrySexual...

Laura however is bi bi bi all day long."

By *lueLotusWoman 37 weeks ago

the wilderness

I've stroked a couple of pussies... So silky and hot. Was playing with a girls clit which was near my face. She was moaning and moving closer and I was considering having a taste until I got side lined by her mega horny partner

By *uphoria21.Couple 37 weeks ago

cork city

Was 18 in CIT staying in parchment alone one weekend and Bening supper horny and slow on the female side ended up downloading grind and a 50 or so man came over to my room late night and ended up bottoming for him and loving it. No kissing or anything just waiting there in doggy nerves absolutely breaking me. But he was lovely still chat sometimes casually

cork

"I've stroked a couple of pussies... So silky and hot. Was playing with a girls clit which was near my face. She was moaning and moving closer and I was considering having a taste until I got side lined by her mega horny partner "

well i hope you got back to some pussy play, lol

Started to met married men then got introduced to some wives and finally experiencing pussy

By *og-ManMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere

My very first meet was a bi mmf

I dont think I'll ever forget it.

Once undressed what was I meant to do when they were kissing,then being invited to join in while she was sucking his cock to him doing the same to me.

Then after a very enjoyable time in which we broke the bed I had to drive home with nothing on except my boots

What an evening

By *ldbutrandyMan 37 weeks ago

West Midlands

"My very first meet was a bi mmf

Once undressed what was I meant to do when they were kissing,then being invited to join in while she was sucking his cock to him doing the same to me.

Then after a very enjoyable time in which we broke the bed I had to drive home with nothing on except my boots

What an evening "

Why only wearing boots?

somewhere

What an evening

Why only wearing boots? "

Cause everything else was squirted on and my car was only a few hours old...no way was I ruining the leather seats

By *ldbutrandyMan 37 weeks ago

West Midlands

What an evening

Why only wearing boots?

Cause everything else was squirted on and my car was only a few hours old...no way was I ruining the leather seats "

So, you undressed and all got into bed , but for some reason all your clothes were under this women that squirted for England

Chinny chin chin.

By *s LollyWoman 37 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

What an evening

Why only wearing boots?

Cause everything else was squirted on and my car was only a few hours old...no way was I ruining the leather seats

So, you undressed and all got into bed , but for some reason all your clothes were under this women that squirted for England

Chinny chin chin."

His clothes were folded nice and neatly on the floor

What an evening

Why only wearing boots?

Chinny chin chin.

His clothes were folded nice and neatly on the floor "

Good on ya lolly I'm house proud aswell lol

somewhere

What an evening

Why only wearing boots?

Chinny chin chin.

His clothes were folded nice and neatly on the floor "

Exactly .....I'm not just throwing them everywhere in a strangers bedroom

» Add a new message to this topic