FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The reflection thread

The reflection thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

i travel all over

Tell us about a time when , on reflection , you behaved poorly and would act differently now

I was annoyed with a friend and the ex of another friend getting close whilst both were grieving for him . They never got together and I sometimes wonder if they would have been good for each other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 25 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

Now that is a topic Casual, I regret how i treated someone I met shortly after I became single after a long term relationship. I was in a different headspace to her and looking back i was a proper dickhead caught up in my own head. I've spoken to her since and cleared the air but its still in the back of my mind.

i travel all over

"Now that is a topic Casual, I regret how i treated someone I met shortly after I became single after a long term relationship. I was in a different headspace to her and looking back i was a proper dickhead caught up in my own head. I've spoken to her since and cleared the air but its still in the back of my mind."

By *om RedMan 25 weeks ago

Galway

I regret how little time I spent with my kids when they were young. I was chasing my corporate dream and nothing got in the way of that. I really was such an ass. Age and life has changed me for the better but I cringe when I remember the man I was.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

I regret nothing .. don’t get me wrong I’m not being a dick .. I fkd up loads of times .. too much I won’t get into .. but what I did was never make the same mistake again (yeah to some that’s a form of regret) but I don’t dwell on it .. I’ve seen people who I presumed to be of strong character only to succumb to regret . Move on & learn never look back focus on now …. That’s not me knocking anyone in this thread that’s just how I’ve learned to deal with things .. no offence is intended to anyone .

i travel all over

More a reflection and learning thread than a regrets one

By *ubadubdubWoman 25 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I regret nothing .. don’t get me wrong I’m not being a dick .. I fkd up loads of times .. too much I won’t get into .. but what I did was never make the same mistake again (yeah to some that’s a form of regret) but I don’t dwell on it .. I’ve seen people who I presumed to be of strong character only to succumb to regret . Move on & learn never look back focus on now …. That’s not me knocking anyone in this thread that’s just how I’ve learned to deal with things .. no offence is intended to anyone . "

I kind of agree, I don't believe in regrets, waste of time and energy really. I'll say sorry quickly, and try to make amends if I fuck up, but I'm also kind enough to myself not to beat myself up over it.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Sorry, I was just looking at myself in the mirror......what's going on....?

» Add a new message to this topic