FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vietnam

Vietnam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueandgroove555 OP   Couple 38 weeks ago

Waterford

Planning to go there later this year, any tips and place to see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itnessFitnessMan 38 weeks ago

Wicklow

Check out islands phu quoc or con dao for a piece of quiet bliss. Any and all war museums are a must tbh. Food, coffee etc goes without saying tbh - every corner is a person just ready to cook the best pho you will ever try. I rented a bike, strongly strongly recommend it to really see the different districts of Saigon.

Da nang with hoi an an hour away by bike is a must also if in the area. The latter a Cool old style town unlike any other.

Mind your phone, dont drink tapwater, overcharging and queue skipping. Safe af otherwise.

Too much to mention

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I agree Phu Quoc island is amazing. Completely relaxing tropical island. Its quite easy to visit many parts of the country because there are plenty flights between all main cities and tourist areas. Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi are awesome. And the people are very friendly and helpful.

By *emindmelaterMan 38 weeks ago

Dublin, Meath

Hoi An as mentioned already but also Hue which is just a couple of hours north. You can hire a moped and spin from one to the other and the company will transfer on your luggage. Riding a moped in Vietnam is great craic!

I did a private Mekong delta tour from Ho Chi Minh... check out realmekongtours.com, the website seemed sketchy but the tour was brilliant.

» Add a new message to this topic