FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking for friends in the tv/ts/cd

Looking for friends in the tv/ts/cd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igballsoc OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin 2

Hey all looking to make friends with tv/ts/cd want to make a few friends in this scene want to get comfortable in this scene sick of bein in the closet and I just want to enjoy myself hope to make some new friends and be free

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

A good place to start would be to go to the tgirl night thats on in dv8. Its for tgirls, friends and admirers so you dont have to go dressed until or if you feel ready. Very friendly group of girls attend

Dublin 2

Iv been to the dv8 parties before I duno I just felt out of place tried chatting with a few people but I just want to get a few friends in the scene chat about it and then maybe take the plung of coming out of the closet

Have u gone on the last friday night of each month, its tgirl night. Maybe at first the girls are a bit quiet but when u chat to them and get to know them they are really nice

Dublin 2

Yes iv gone the last Friday of the month its probably just me bein shy maybe if I got some body to go with it wouldn't be too bad I guess

"Yes iv gone the last Friday of the month its probably just me bein shy maybe if I got some body to go with it wouldn't be too bad I guess "

I sent u a pm

» Add a new message to this topic