FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dick pics

Dick pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Mick OP   Man 27 weeks ago

southside

Why is it that some women on here find dick pics so offensive, I mean I always see status or on profile saying No dick pics would rather a face pic , while they show tit or ass or pussy

Btw I never send unsolicited dick pics but is it that offensive that it has to be posted about ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 27 weeks ago

dublin

If you were to receive 10 dick pics a day, every day. They would lose all appeal after the third pic. Especially if you have had no prior contact and have no idea who it’s attracted too and what they look like. There is so much supply that there is no demand…

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 27 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Why is it that some women on here find dick pics so offensive, I mean I always see status or on profile saying No dick pics would rather a face pic , while they show tit or ass or pussy

Btw I never send unsolicited dick pics but is it that offensive that it has to be posted about ? "

it’s only a body part at the end of the day but I’d imagine the negative is that they receive so many. Also men who send dick picks without proper convo first are usually just thinking that their dick will get them sex when that will rarely work with most women.

By *indenMan 27 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I’m would imagine it’s the difference between someone posting them on their profile and sending them in a message.

I don’t generally send them in massages, there’s some on my profile if people want to see.

By *aucyladMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin

But what makes you think women actually want an unsolicited dick pic?? I'd imagine the amount of guys who message dick pics in their opening message is quite high. The forum isn't generally the place alot of these hang out, but suffice to say alot of men defo send dick pics without any invitation to do so. So yeah from a woman's point of view I'd imagine they get sick of endless dick pics when they haven't sought any. Let's be honest how many women have send a title pic or pussy pic in their very first message to a guy, id say very few if any. By the way no one on here is saying you can't have dick pics in your photos,it's just sending them directly to someone without being asked would be deemed abit uninvited and rude in my opinion. I can't see why anyone would have such an issue with the female stating that they don't want dick pics. Surely it's their choice.

By *eijaWoman 27 weeks ago

City Centre

"But what makes you think women actually want an unsolicited dick pic?? I'd imagine the amount of guys who message dick pics in their opening message is quite high. The forum isn't generally the place alot of these hang out, but suffice to say alot of men defo send dick pics without any invitation to do so. So yeah from a woman's point of view I'd imagine they get sick of endless dick pics when they haven't sought any. Let's be honest how many women have send a title pic or pussy pic in their very first message to a guy, id say very few if any. By the way no one on here is saying you can't have dick pics in your photos,it's just sending them directly to someone without being asked would be deemed abit uninvited and rude in my opinion. I can't see why anyone would have such an issue with the female stating that they don't want dick pics. Surely it's their choice."

Exactly this!

Try receiving a tonne of dick pics as a first contact with a person. Do guys think by me seeing your dick I'll want to jump your bones that would be a huge no!

At least have a bit of a conversation

I think guys forget the hundreds of messages women receive daily, the messages that stand out are the messsages from guys that have made an effort.

I'm sure guys feel the same about receiving pussy pics...not that I know any women that send them

If a girl wants to see your dick pic she will ask for it and/or look at your profile

So I'm afraid you will have to get used to the women protesting

B x

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

It's only happened to me once but a woman did make contact and sent me some very explicit photos with her introductory message. One of them made me nauseous.

I honestly can't imagine facing that day in day out.

By *ammerandthongsCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

I don't mind the dick pics especially when I'm bored and horny

Amy

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 27 weeks ago

Tipperary

I don’t think guys would complain to the same degree if a decent kept looking good pussy pic appeared in their inbox but the amount of dick pics women receive going by the amount of men here must be unreal.

The West

"I don't mind the dick pics especially when I'm bored and horny

Amy "

RIP your Inbox

By *ammerandthongsCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

"I don't mind the dick pics especially when I'm bored and horny

Amy

RIP your Inbox "

Ah that's ok it's only my Inbox & not my actual box

By * la carteCouple 27 weeks ago

Dublin

"It's only happened to me once but a woman did make contact and sent me some very explicit photos with her introductory message. One of them made me nauseous.

I honestly can't imagine facing that day in day out."

My sincere apologies

By *itlbeeCouple 27 weeks ago

Ireland

Seems like a simple answer?

Clearly more men enjoy a woman's bits in pictures, than women who who enjoy dick pictures.

They just don't seem to be exciting or arousing to women in the way men enjoy women's pictures.

Obviously there are exceptions - some women invite them. but I've never heard of a woman scrolling through dick pics when she wants to get herself off.

I'm a bisexual woman myself, and I have to say, I just find disembodied penises of strangers so uninteresting. it's like a medical textbook.

In person I love the dicks of my playmates and think they are beautiful.

it's all about context.

I've just never felt any arousal towards a strangers disembodied dick pic.

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

You know how after smelling lots of different perfumes you simply can’t smell anymore- it’s a bit like that, only with a penis.

The guys also come across as a somewhat naive. They have this toy you see - it follows them about, holds their hand when they are feeling down and is always just there, hanging out when they need it. They can’t quite believe how lucky they are to have such a perfect ‘friend’ in their life and considering most of their recipients haven’t got one they want to really show it off - size, width, aim, fire, can, remote - it can do many things - theirs and theirs alone, no one elses- and they want to make sure you know that.

Only sorry guys - not only is it not ‘special’ it can be bought in a shop in bigger, wider, harder - everything ‘extra’ pussy could want.

They appear to completely miss the point that we can get ‘dicks’ in every shape and size we want so we don’t need the pics - unless we decide to make our own.

Let’s face it - it’s the human connection that people want - that’s why they are here so it’s time the ones who haven’t figured it out yet did and realised that. The unsolicited dick picks are just off putting. It isn’t the main attraction - if it were there wouldn’t actually be any need for the man attached. So why lower your own standards by sending them?

By *ickin2Man 27 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"You know how after smelling lots of different perfumes you simply can’t smell anymore- it’s a bit like that, only with a penis.

The guys also come across as a somewhat naive. They have this toy you see - it follows them about, holds their hand when they are feeling down and is always just there, hanging out when they need it. They can’t quite believe how lucky they are to have such a perfect ‘friend’ in their life and considering most of their recipients haven’t got one they want to really show it off - size, width, aim, fire, can, remote - it can do many things - theirs and theirs alone, no one elses- and they want to make sure you know that.

Only sorry guys - not only is it not ‘special’ it can be bought in a shop in bigger, wider, harder - everything ‘extra’ pussy could want.

They appear to completely miss the point that we can get ‘dicks’ in every shape and size we want so we don’t need the pics - unless we decide to make our own.

Let’s face it - it’s the human connection that people want - that’s why they are here so it’s time the ones who haven’t figured it out yet did and realised that. The unsolicited dick picks are just off putting. It isn’t the main attraction - if it were there wouldn’t actually be any need for the man attached. So why lower your own standards by sending them? "

Nice post

The West

So what I'm reading here is that women like dick pics but only if they are really good looking dicks.

Is that right?

I was told mine was very pretty so should be ok spamming it all over the shop.

Great thread.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 27 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Over many many years I've seen so many men complaining about exactly same thing...

Yet I've still to understand why and how do they come to a conclusion that introducing yourself with a dick on show is not what most women want, be it a sex site, swinging site, sex club, fuck even a planned orgy! Introducing yourself with your genitalia (often flaccid, unwashed, ungroomed and hanging over a toilet) will very rarely turn any woman on.

Also specifically about these posts where grown up men are flabbergasted about why so many women complain in their status updates that they don't want to see dick picks in their inbox.

Maybe if these men would read those women's profiles - they would probably notice that those women will have it written multiple times in their profiles that they do not wish to receive dick pics attached to messages, yet nobody reads profiles, so they send them anyway

You never hear about Flashers in parks anymore

Just a thought

The West

What about if we draw a little smiley face on it?

Or googley eyes?

By *indenMan 27 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"What about if we draw a little smiley face on it?

Or googley eyes?"

Done…..

By *ioandPabloCouple 27 weeks ago

Mullingar

Or googley eyes?"

Put a fake moustache and a cowboy hat on it and you might be onto something

By *ickin2Man 27 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Or googley eyes?

Put a fake moustache and a cowboy hat on it and you might be onto something"

By *ilthyNightsCouple 27 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It's a bit like someone else's kids. They are great and all, but see that grin on that mum's face while the little turd brings her a drawing or sings her a song... Nobody else will care nearly as much as the parents. Men - it's the same with your dick. I know you think it's amazing and all, but it's just another dick to everyone else.

The West

Or googley eyes?

Put a fake moustache and a cowboy hat on it and you might be onto something"

You've got mail

Or googley eyes?

You've got mail"

Are you sharing my dick pick?

The West

Or googley eyes?

You've got mail

Are you sharing my dick pick? "

Yours didn't have a cowboy hat!

Or googley eyes?

You've got mail

Yours didn't have a cowboy hat!"

True - damn now I want to see yours

The West

Or googley eyes?

You've got mail

Yours didn't have a cowboy hat!

True - damn now I want to see yours "

Say no more

By *osyRedLipsWoman 27 weeks ago

Kildare

Dear Mick here's a idea you drop your filters to let single guys message you! Get yourself a insight into what it's like being on receiving end of unsolicited dick pictures

By *he Mick OP   Man 27 weeks ago

southside

Okay okay

This was just a question as I was curious to know why , that's all . As I stated I DON'T send them was just simply wondering why so many have negative feelings towards them as I seen it post from 3 different people this morning saying please No more dic pics

I now know some some get too many , some are 1st messages some have seen better or have better , so thank you all for your input

» Add a new message to this topic