FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Guys in knickers

Guys in knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondalinger OP   Man 27 weeks ago

City center

For the first time in a long time i clicked on to the public photo option. Just pic after pic of guys in knickers. Clicked on a couple and their profile says straight, right thats fair enough. Absolutely no judgement for me. But is this new to me. Is their a demand for this. Is there straight women out there who like nothing more than a relaxing naughty night in with you and your man wearing your best knickers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 27 weeks ago

somewhere

I presume straight men can get a kick out of wearing womens knickers and don't have to be bi to enjoy it

Hopefully they're not ruining someone elses and actually buy their own unless a partner wants them to wear theirs

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Yeah I see a few straight cross dressers on Fab, always men, never women. Maybe someone can explain the desire to cross dress? No judgement, just interested to hear where the interest comes from. Mrs

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

I know of a couple of straight men that like to submit to being dressed in lingerie for sissification play.

By *ainted SlutTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Longford Town Area

"For the first time in a long time i clicked on to the public photo option. Just pic after pic of guys in knickers. Clicked on a couple and their profile says straight, right thats fair enough. Absolutely no judgement for me. But is this new to me. Is their a demand for this. Is there straight women out there who like nothing more than a relaxing naughty night in with you and your man wearing your best knickers. "

Is a person's sexual persuasion determined by the fashion or garment they wear?

In this case, guys

Surely not !

I know quite a few female's who enjoy wearing what would be regarded as male underwear (boxers as an example). Does that dictate what label we place upon them?

Surely not !

By *ilthyNightsCouple 27 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Not for me, but who am I to yuck someone else's yum.

By *aidRXTV/TS 27 weeks ago

ashbourne

I personally dont believe what someone chooses to wear either to make them feel good or for sexual desire and their sexual persuasion are linked.

What someone wears and what they are attracted to are different things... these can be tied together like anything in life can.

I personally do not know many if any women that enjoy a man in female attire.... If there is, hit me up!!!

hehehe

By *ythenMan 27 weeks ago

mayo this weekend

"Yeah I see a few straight cross dressers on Fab, always men, never women. Maybe someone can explain the desire to cross dress? No judgement, just interested to hear where the interest comes from. Mrs "

Personally I’m not big into CD but I have to say I absolutely love wearing stockings from time to time ..

By *dfabMan 27 weeks ago

Dunboyne

I did have a pic of me in lacey knicks before.

They were sent to me by a woman who had orgasmed with them on and wanted to see me wearing them.

Obviously I obliged.

I'm not a cross dresser, nor interested in it myself.

Then I put the pic on public profile here, just to have more pics and try to attract kinkier folk.

So many women turned off by it, I removed it.

Yet many of them were looking for tv/ts in their profile!

Confusion reigns

By *onybart2404TV/TS 27 weeks ago

keady

Love it

By *itginger101Man 27 weeks ago

Termonfeckin

I love to wear knickers too, such a huge turn on

By *arper8000Man 27 weeks ago

cork

nothing as sexy as putting on nice panties, suspenders and stockings.

even better when shagging all dressed up!

just adds to the occasion

By *exycdboyxTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Clapham

Personally it's a form of escapism from day to day life. Ditch the boring boxers for something more exciting

By *inxySTV/TS 27 weeks ago

dublin

"Yeah I see a few straight cross dressers on Fab, always men, never women. Maybe someone can explain the desire to cross dress? No judgement, just interested to hear where the interest comes from. Mrs "

I had to have a long think about this because everyone I've spoken over the years gets someone different from it.

Personally speaking it started at a very young age, a curiosity about the finer items I saw others wearing and when I found myself in a position to try some items on it became an impulse that was very difficult to ignore.

For me up until the age of about 25 it was solely about how I felt in nice lingerie etc. As much a sensory kick as sexual, similar I assumed in how a female would feel when she treats herself to some expensive lingerie. You do it because you feel good in something designed to fit well and create a feeling of sexual prowess.

I have zero interest in men alone but i have been lucky enough to enjoy time in fem ish mode with some couples/females (some gifting me items) and others who use various pronouns to describe themselves. I actually hate being pigeon holed with any name like cd/tv/sissy etc because my goal is to enjoy the situation rather than a lifestyle. That said I have total respect for those who do. Christ it's something I could ramble about all night but it's a very boring topic to most

By *ubadubdubWoman 27 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"For the first time in a long time i clicked on to the public photo option. Just pic after pic of guys in knickers. Clicked on a couple and their profile says straight, right thats fair enough. Absolutely no judgement for me. But is this new to me. Is their a demand for this. Is there straight women out there who like nothing more than a relaxing naughty night in with you and your man wearing your best knickers. "

If I fancy a fella I'll fancy him in lace knickers as well. Not a turn off for me. Something kinky about it alright

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

"Yeah I see a few straight cross dressers on Fab, always men, never women. Maybe someone can explain the desire to cross dress? No judgement, just interested to hear where the interest comes from. Mrs

I had to have a long think about this because everyone I've spoken over the years gets someone different from it.

Personally speaking it started at a very young age, a curiosity about the finer items I saw others wearing and when I found myself in a position to try some items on it became an impulse that was very difficult to ignore.

For me up until the age of about 25 it was solely about how I felt in nice lingerie etc. As much a sensory kick as sexual, similar I assumed in how a female would feel when she treats herself to some expensive lingerie. You do it because you feel good in something designed to fit well and create a feeling of sexual prowess.

I have zero interest in men alone but i have been lucky enough to enjoy time in fem ish mode with some couples/females (some gifting me items) and others who use various pronouns to describe themselves. I actually hate being pigeon holed with any name like cd/tv/sissy etc because my goal is to enjoy the situation rather than a lifestyle. That said I have total respect for those who do. Christ it's something I could ramble about all night but it's a very boring topic to most

"

Thank you for that. I suppose it's a kink like any other. Some have considered the reasoning for their kinks and others just take them for what they are, which is something that makes them feel good/empowered/alive. The psychology of kinks is an interest of mine, particularly my own kinks. Thanks xx

By *ouple seek funCouple 27 weeks ago

Cork

Totally agree. Herself loves when I dress. As do I when she does. . It’s not all the time but it’s always super hot. .

An ex years ago asked me to try on her knickers and could she wear my boxers. Never looked back!!!

By *tickymicky222Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

"I know of a couple of straight men that like to submit to being dressed in lingerie for sissification play.

"

It's you isn't it. Not your "friends" hahaha

By *udiboyMan 27 weeks ago

kilkenny

nothing like an organism in her knicks one particular ex loved to put them back on her after I shot my jizz on them can be so kinky

By *ohnny3333Man 27 weeks ago

benidorm

Yea love wearing and seeing guys in them

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Joey is all for it as long as he does something manly afterwards........

By *DLGirlCouple 27 weeks ago

littleville

Fabs still trades in the outdated terms of TS/TV and shows no interest in changing but the modern term for men - of any sexual orientation - who get sexual pleasure from wearing women’s clothes is AGP - short for Autogynephilia.

It’s quite a controversial subject now because while trans is widely presented as a biological condition, AGP is seen as merely a kink and so many pro-trans activists would say it should not be tolerated in public as it’s forcing people to be part of your kink.

If you look up Phil Illy - Genespect Denver you’ll discover quite a uproar about a man who simply wanted to wear a dress.

It seems AGP is like swinging in that it’s seen as deviant while Transexuality is increasingly accepted.

By *tand and DeliverMan 27 weeks ago

the wicked west

"Fabs still trades in the outdated terms of TS/TV and shows no interest in changing but the modern term for men - of any sexual orientation - who get sexual pleasure from wearing women’s clothes is AGP - short for Autogynephilia.

It’s quite a controversial subject now because while trans is widely presented as a biological condition, AGP is seen as merely a kink and so many pro-trans activists would say it should not be tolerated in public as it’s forcing people to be part of your kink.

If you look up Phil Illy - Genespect Denver you’ll discover quite a uproar about a man who simply wanted to wear a dress.

It seems AGP is like swinging in that it’s seen as deviant while Transexuality is increasingly accepted. "

Trans is not a biological "condition". It's sociological if anything. Sex is biological whereas gender is a much more modern and societal discussion. Not looking to get into it here but just to correct the biological reference

dublin

"Fabs still trades in the outdated terms of TS/TV and shows no interest in changing but the modern term for men - of any sexual orientation - who get sexual pleasure from wearing women’s clothes is AGP - short for Autogynephilia.

It seems AGP is like swinging in that it’s seen as deviant while Transexuality is increasingly accepted. "

Tend to agree with this. Its really noticeable in the forums with the vast majority of men and often some females that the mere act of replying to a post/comment someone like me might make is seen as awkward. It's a running joke with a few others with similar "kinks" to mine for want of a better term that we are thread killers. Still shunned and still extremely taboo. It is what it is

The West

It seems AGP is like swinging in that it’s seen as deviant while Transexuality is increasingly accepted.

Trans is not a biological "condition". It's sociological if anything. Sex is biological whereas gender is a much more modern and societal discussion. Not looking to get into it here but just to correct the biological reference "

Not looking to get into here but this is factually incorrect.

Gender dysphoria is a recognised biological condition.

Just to correct the incorrect reference.

The West

Tend to agree with this. Its really noticeable in the forums with the vast majority of men and often some females that the mere act of replying to a post/comment someone like me might make is seen as awkward. It's a running joke with a few others with similar "kinks" to mine for want of a better term that we are thread killers. Still shunned and still extremely taboo. It is what it is"

I had no idea this was a thing.

Am I understanding correctly that often enough to be noticeable, people don't reply to you in thread because they don't want to interact with a personage of your particular kink?

And you know others this happens to?

What do you think is the cause of that?

Are men embarrassed to interact with a TV or Trans woman?

dublin

Tend to agree with this. Its really noticeable in the forums with the vast majority of men and often some females that the mere act of replying to a post/comment someone like me might make is seen as awkward. It's a running joke with a few others with similar "kinks" to mine for want of a better term that we are thread killers. Still shunned and still extremely taboo. It is what it is

I had no idea this was a thing.

Am I understanding correctly that often enough to be noticeable, people don't reply to you in thread because they don't want to interact with a personage of your particular kink?

And you know others this happens to?

What do you think is the cause of that?

Are men embarrassed to interact with a TV or Trans woman?"

In a nutshell yes and I get it. Some people have certain insecurities and they just won't allow themselves to interact. Others with look at us with disdain, god knows I've gotten enough dms spelling it out.

One if the biggest groups looking down on those like me, again speaking from personal experience is transitioned trans folk. We are pretenders and freaks, hairy men in panties . You think single guys have it bad lol.

You very often here of trans/bi/gay etc folk coming out and having support from various groups, I can't say I've ever seen the same for those in my position. No biggie for me but some seriously struggle with hiding it from a mental health perspective

By *adyforlady!Woman 27 weeks ago

Carrick

I love seeing my guy wearing mine - totally my request not his but he seems to enjoy it too

By *oxxxVixenCouple 27 weeks ago

Tipp, Clare,

Tend to agree with this. Its really noticeable in the forums with the vast majority of men and often some females that the mere act of replying to a post/comment someone like me might make is seen as awkward. It's a running joke with a few others with similar "kinks" to mine for want of a better term that we are thread killers. Still shunned and still extremely taboo. It is what it is"

That's very sad ... but have been known to kill a few threads too, it happens to us all... maybe that's not the reason!

Cork

[Removed by poster at 05/01/24 22:29:35]

Cork

"I love seeing my guy wearing mine - totally my request not his but he seems to enjoy it too "

That’s us too. . Exactly.

By *indenMan 27 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"You very often hear of trans/bi/gay etc folk coming out and having support from various groups, I can't say I've ever seen the same for those in my position. No biggie for me but some seriously struggle with hiding it from a mental health perspective "

That’s very sad, especially here where it should be considered a safe place.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS 27 weeks ago

North co dublin Ireland

I dress because if feel sexy and it turns me on.I was 10 when I tried on a pair of stockings.I was hooked.I have met only 2 woman who liked me dressed 2 lovely lady's.Open minded it's hard to find but I keep looking

By *tand and DeliverMan 27 weeks ago

the wicked west

Trans is not a biological "condition". It's sociological if anything. Sex is biological whereas gender is a much more modern and societal discussion. Not looking to get into it here but just to correct the biological reference

Not looking to get into here but this is factually incorrect.

Gender dysphoria is a recognised biological condition.

Just to correct the incorrect reference."

Nk worries at all. Not looking or an argument, more a nuance. From what I can see gender dysphoria is when a person feels that their biological sex is at odds with their gender identity. So I don't think it is correct to say gender identity is a biological condition. It is a disagreement between biology and identity. That's what my initial point was- that trans is a gender discussion (as in transgender, gender dysphoria). Gender is not biological, whereas sex is. It is essentially a "battle" (for the want of a better phrase) between biology and gender, so it doesn't seem correct to refer to it as a biological condition.

No argument, just aiming to give thoughtful response and of course im no expert! I feel this is slightly derailing the initial intent of the thread anyway, so I'll not labour it anymore

» Add a new message to this topic