FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Black male for hotwife Dublin 23rd

Black male for hotwife Dublin 23rd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyBbw OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Belfast

Hey looking to chat and arrange a meet with a sexy black male in Dublin. I have a hotel booked near the docklands on 23rd of January. Looking for vwe black male who is interested or has experience in cuckolding with couples.

Must be able meet late in the evening, 11pm onwards. safe sex and clean only. Prefer to meet with those who have a desire for big chunky gals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dfabMan 27 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Don't forget to post same in the Meets & Request section

By *erry cMan 27 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

"Hey looking to chat and arrange a meet with a sexy black male in Dublin. I have a hotel booked near the docklands on 23rd of January. Looking for vwe black male who is interested or has experience in cuckolding with couples.

Must be able meet late in the evening, 11pm onwards. safe sex and clean only. Prefer to meet with those who have a desire for big chunky gals "

pity I'm not all those things

By *th dub buddiesCouple 27 weeks ago

Dundrum

[Removed by poster at 03/01/24 11:26:00]

Dundrum

"Hey looking to chat and arrange a meet with a sexy black male in Dublin. I have a hotel booked near the docklands on 23rd of January. Looking for vwe black male who is interested or has experience in cuckolding with couples. Can't mail you..but I mow a really nice BBC guy on fab..mail me pls

Must be able meet late in the evening, 11pm onwards. safe sex and clean only. Prefer to meet with those who have a desire for big chunky gals "

Dundrum

"Hey looking to chat and arrange a meet with a sexy black male in Dublin. I have a hotel booked near the docklands on 23rd of January. Looking for vwe black male who is interested or has experience in cuckolding with couples. Can't mail you..but I mow a really nice BBC guy on fab..mail me pls

By *arl JamesMan 27 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Hey looking to chat and arrange a meet with a sexy black male in Dublin. I have a hotel booked near the docklands on 23rd of January. Looking for vwe black male who is interested or has experience in cuckolding with couples.

Sounds good, I am interested, will PM you later

» Add a new message to this topic