FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Conundrum for you all :D

Conundrum for you all :D

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

You have someone in your life you think a lot of and love...a best friend and/or lover but they have the most awful sickening thing to tell you that will more than likely end the relationship and make you never want to speak to them again.......do you suck it up and still get them to tell you it?

Or would you tell them to never say a word....!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

The curiosity would kill me. I'd want to know. I'd listen with an open mind and try not to judge

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

The deed is done. If my friend was sitting on something that potentially horrid there's a chance that not saying it will eat away at them and that would also affect our friendship.

Plus they might be overthinking it and it might not turn out to be so earth shattering.

I'd want them to open up about it.

By *3nsesMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin

They're a Manchester United fan?

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

"They're a Manchester United fan? "

Worse

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 27 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

That is a thunder, the relationship must be pretty strong that they'd trust you enough to tell you. On the other hand if they have a handbag made from the foreskin of the endangered Ginger Galwegian it could put a permanent strain on the relationship.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 27 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Bit confused here

If not that they’ve done/taken part in something awfully sick but the issue is that they’re telling you something that you’re already partially aware of

Keeping a whiff of “awk bbz, PM me hun” of this

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

"They're a Manchester United fan?

Worse "

How do you know if they haven't told you?

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Is it they perceive it to be horrid or you know what it is a perceive it to be.

Like previously said they could be over thinking it. I’d want them to tell me because of how not telling someone is affecting them. Been in that situation before and when the thing was said it really wasn’t as bad as I thought in the the direction of the perceiver - there was a different angle that they had missed that I could see.

It’s always important to listen first, then think about what you listened to and all the angles then, and always no matter what react calmer for the sake of the listener.

Unless it affects the listener directly or a life is in immediate danger at that very moment all other emotions can wait.

» Add a new message to this topic