FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > DO YOU EVER STOP TO WONDER...

DO YOU EVER STOP TO WONDER...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easingTim OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

Do you ever stop to wonder about certain things on FAB?

Here's somethings I'm occasionally asking myself...

--

What is the purpose of putting "I'M A PROFESSIONAL" or "WE'RE A PROFESSIONAL COUPLE" on your profile??? Unless you're both professional swingers I have no feckin idea what that's got to do with swinging

--

Should I put on my profile that I'm a "distinguished disingenuous gent" versus

being "a genuine guy"? This site seems to be crammed full of genuine people and I'd like to be the voice of the minority

Please enlighten me about the above or if you have similar musings, do add

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 27 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It means they don't fuck outside their own social class.

By *chochamberWoman 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Professional : need and will reciprocate discretion.... A heightened requirement to protect a professional reputation, any public revelation could impact earnings and job prospects.

Buuuuut the vast majority of people need to maintain decorum and discretion, so I guess it's a bit nobby, similar to "baby on board" stickers, indicating a requirement for super safe driving. Is it a little precious?

By *ollypop9Woman 27 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

It's a bit like when guys say that they are " hung ".

I mean, don't write that and then not have a picture of your c**** beside a sky remote or Lynx Africa can.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 27 weeks ago

kinkytown

When we see professional our eyes just roll. It's almost as bad as the people who feel the need to tell us what they do for a living. "I'm a doctor" that's nice not here to marry ya just maybe get a ride from someone other then my partner

Loughlinstown

"It's a bit like when guys say that they are " hung ".

I mean, don't write that and then not have a picture of your c**** beside a sky remote or Lynx Africa can."

------

Well Lolly I'd be happy for someone (and their assistant ) to come over with a measuring tape and verify. I think that would be a more practical and equitable way of determining the size of one's tallywacker

By *og-ManMan 27 weeks ago

somewhere

Im not here to ride half the site

Does that include all the people on the site or just those you would ride

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

"Im not here to ride half the site

Does that include all the people on the site or just those you would ride "

I figure that ones are here too ride the whole site and are not doing things by half measures

Loughlinstown

Re: the people who put up "looking to meet today" day in and day out and have sweet feck all veris ever to show for it. Are they...

1. Attention seeking

2. Looking to see what offers there are or

3. Patiently waiting for Tom hardy and Zach Effron to reply and then rock up to their gaff ?

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

"

Re: the people who put up "looking to meet today" day in and day out and have sweet feck all veris ever to show for it. Are they...

1. Attention seeking

2. Looking to see what offers there are or

3. Patiently waiting for Tom hardy and Zach Effron to reply and then rock up to their gaff ? "

I’m going to go 50/50 with 1 and 3 lol

By *rialbyfire1235Man 27 weeks ago

South KK

"

--

What is the purpose of putting "I'M A PROFESSIONAL" or "WE'RE A PROFESSIONAL COUPLE" on your profile??? Unless you're both professional swingers I have no feckin idea what that's got to do with swinging

--

being "a genuine guy"? This site seems to be crammed full of genuine people and I'd like to be the voice of the minority

"

My musing as a newbie here.

What’s with the ‘Sydney university’ and ‘fab is a publicly traded company now’ blurb that some people have on their profiles?

I did a quick Google and there was next to no info on the foundation or ownership of this site.

Even if there was something nefarious going on, a few sentences on your profile wouldn’t make any difference.

Bit bizarre

By *og-ManMan 27 weeks ago

somewhere

"

--

--

What’s with the ‘Sydney university’ and ‘fab is a publicly traded company now’ blurb that some people have on their profiles?

I did a quick Google and there was next to no info on the foundation or ownership of this site.

Even if there was something nefarious going on, a few sentences on your profile wouldn’t make any difference.

Bit bizarre "

The site actually asks people not to post it on their profiles

Imagine thinking a university anywhere would want a picture of your mickey

By *rialbyfire1235Man 27 weeks ago

South KK

I know! Or that a vaguely threatening post would stop them!

Your post gave a me a chuckle. Of all the nude pics online, literally billions of them, what possible value is there to an academic in a few more?

By * la carteCouple 27 weeks ago

Dublin

I just think it's a person/couple who wants to describe certain attributes they have that are generally ascribed to someone who would conduct themselves in a certain manner without having to use any other adjectives to actually describe themselves.

I prefer that any day over "ask me, I'm an open book"

By * la carteCouple 27 weeks ago

Dublin

"

--

--

Bit bizarre "

I believe these people either work in data centers or have massively invested in them - and are now making sure to spam the ethernet for ever further expansions to protect their investments

The West

I do cringe a bit when people write professional and I think a lot of people quite l read it as:

'We have more to lose than other people who aren't professional'

Or

'We won't fuck you if your not middle class'

Probably in some cases those are true but I think it's more likely just a unfortunate way of writing discretion required.

Fab, at least in Ireland, is pretty much overwhelmingly white middle class in any case.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 27 weeks ago

Kildare

I'm guilty of putting the word professional in my bio all those years ago when I first joined. Back then I was getting hundreds of fancy a fuck now messages. So I put in the word to convey I was busy as a working professional doing a 9-5 so wasn't going to be entertaining meet now I'm horny messages. With wisdom I now know most people don't bother reading profiles

The West

That makes total sense!

That's gas. I never would have made the connection between Professional and 'not available during working hours.'

Mind you I've not had a job with regular hours in twenty years.

By *astelloWoman 27 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

"I'm guilty of putting the word professional in my bio all those years ago when I first joined. Back then I was getting hundreds of fancy a fuck now messages. So I put in the word to convey I was busy as a working professional doing a 9-5 so wasn't going to be entertaining meet now I'm horny messages. With wisdom I now know most people don't bother reading profiles "

I also use the word professional like sending me dick pics and expecting an immediate ooh aah.. And why are you ignoring me you cuxt.... Also just cos im online doesnt mean much... I could forget to log off....

By *dfabMan 27 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Personal bugbears:

1. People posting the same pics night after night. Surely Fabmin can see this and put a stop to it.

2. People posting the same thing from 40 different angles. Fabmin should limit people to 5 pics/vids in a 24hr period, unless they are at least Silver site supporters.

Don't have much grief about profiles, as it's each individuals own shop window. If they feel like listing all the negatives they don't want to see, without anything positive about themselves, or what they are looking for, I usually pass on by.

Loughlinstown

"

--

--

Bit bizarre "

---------

I'm really glad I opened this thread as it's brought a few issues and different perspectives to light that I never really considered before. I'll put my hand up and admit that I have made that legal footnote at the end of my profile. Would love someone with a legitimate legal background (we have enough people pretending to be masseurs and photographers here already thank you) to clarify or point me in the right direction

The West

The legal thing has been discussed to death. Just search Sydney.

It's even in the FAQ.

tl:dr

The copyright notice carries no weight whatsoever.

By *antra MassageMan 27 weeks ago

south side

"

--

--

Bit bizarre

---------

I'm really glad I opened this thread as it's brought a few issues and different perspectives to light that I never really considered before. I'll put my hand up and admit that I have made that legal footnote at the end of my profile. Would love someone with a legitimate legal background (we have enough people pretending to be masseurs and photographers here already thank you) to clarify or point me in the right direction "

Oy! Hey!....upper class pro masseur here...

Anyway what defines class in Ireland?

» Add a new message to this topic