FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your most intense sexual moment

Your most intense sexual moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amson4Delilah OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

ballina

What was one seriously intense sexual moment you can never get out if your head..

Mine was many moons ago.. I was just 17 & inexperienced, he was a few years older, was just home for the Christmas & obviously knew what he was doing.

After flirting with each other at every opportunity he ended up giving me a lift home one night & came in for tea.. lol..

The way he kissed me as he held me with his body against the wall was enough for me.. then without saying a word he put me sitting on a kitchen chair, knelt in front of me, & slipped my knickers off all the while watching me, watching him..

He parted my legs, slid my ass to the edge of the chair then slowly & expertly devoured my pussy..The feelings that went through my body I had never experienced b4 & I orgasmed almost immediately.. Still without a word he kissed me briefly & left.

We had several more brief encounters any time he came home until he came home the following year & got married...lol..

To this day when I see him I turn to jelly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames CoughlanMan 27 weeks ago

Cahir

Met a lady from here years ago. She drove to my office one evening. Everyone was gone. She lay on my desk and spread her legs to let me lick her out. She drenched my desk. Squirted everywhere. It was so fucking hot.. She was so wet but so was my desk my face my top the floor. Lol.

Never ever forget it.

ballina

"Met a lady from here years ago. She drove to my office one evening. Everyone was gone. She lay on my desk and spread her legs to let me lick her out. She drenched my desk. Squirted everywhere. It was so fucking hot.. She was so wet but so was my desk my face my top the floor. Lol.

Never ever forget it. "

Sounds Hot AF.. hope you met her again?

By *MCOUPLECouple 27 weeks ago

North Coast

For us it was the first time we all came during DP, it was like nothing on this earth we’d every experienced before and the orgasm seemed to last an eternity in a very very good way

ballina

On my fuckit list

By *obroyman17Man 27 weeks ago

"For us it was the first time we all came during DP, it was like nothing on this earth we’d every experienced before and the orgasm seemed to last an eternity in a very very good way "

I see from your vids….. it’s vvvv hot wow

By *th dub buddiesCouple 27 weeks ago

Dundrum

Had sex while camping....it was intense.....( in tents?) See what I did there lol

By *faliMan 27 weeks ago

Grand Canal Dock

A postman pick me up in his van

that time i deliver for him

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Knew a girl I was very friendly with, always chatting about sex and flirting. One night I gave her a lift home after work, chatting along the way as normal. When I pulled up outside her house (around 4am on a Saturday night) she says nothing but slides her hand over to my zip. Button on my jeans open up and she's straight down sucking, right outside her house under the street lights...the thought of someone seeing just made more intense, I finished in her mouth, she swallowed, said nothing and gave my a soft kiss of the lips. Then a cheeky smile and a wink as she got out of the car...a few weeks later I returned the favour but I always think back to that moment, nothing has matched it since

By *ocal studMan 27 weeks ago

A town near you

On a cliff one time with other people near us we were really going at it plenty of passion and few positions knowing we could be caught at any stage or be seen by passers by. It was so erotic yet very intense. I think when I came it felt like I wasn't going to stop cumming

By *mazingTimesMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Having a hotwife call to my hotel door by arrangement…..placing her phone on the dressing table after calling her husband, so he could hear what she was doing!!

He was in the hotel carpark after dropping her off to me!

» Add a new message to this topic