FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New Year New Me - maybe a meet lol

New Year New Me - maybe a meet lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agles10 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Belfast

Not expecting any sort of response on this or comments but I know pictures speak 1000 words and my pictures are doing me zero favours but new year is the time to have that sorted.

Seen a few people messaging on other forums saying if you’ve no verifications within certain time then you should be booted off it………can’t say that’s wise or fair.

I am going to post a progress picture on this within the next couple of months and will be easy to compare, motivation and accountability in this from my end, be interesting if anyone shows an interest who I had previously attempted contact looking as I do changed their mind.

Not that I plan on messaging anyone again lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 27 weeks ago

dublin

Best of luck op!

By *ipstick KissesWoman 27 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Good luck OP.

Make changes for you, not to try and please anyone on Fab

By *tingray271Man 27 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

Ladys and gents.

Please could you tell me how I go about getting verified when no one whats to meet up with you because your not verified. Im finding this very frustrating. But saying that I do understand. You do have to be careful out there.

I would like to make an suggestion to any verified members out there would they be willing to set up an social for non verified people to come along to to meet others. And hopefully things should improve.

Thanks keith

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 27 weeks ago

Athlone

"Ladys and gents.

Please could you tell me how I go about getting verified when no one whats to meet up with you because your not verified. Im finding this very frustrating. But saying that I do understand. You do have to be careful out there.

I would like to make an suggestion to any verified members out there would they be willing to set up an social for non verified people to come along to to meet others. And hopefully things should improve.

Thanks keith"

Not the done thing to hijack someone else's thread...

By *ipstick KissesWoman 27 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Ladys and gents.

Thanks keith"

It's bad form to jump on someone else's thread like that so perhaps start your own on that subject.

» Add a new message to this topic