FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile tips

Profile tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgreyabbey OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Banbridge

Just wondering if you peeps can view my profile and give me some tips to improve the connection. I don’t feel there much wrong with it but open to advice. I want to hear from guys and gals for varied feedback about the profile content and photos, new photo ideas welcome

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple 28 weeks ago

Limerick

It's better than most

Have a look at Reality Bites and Delectable Icecream's photos for inspiration. Post pics and status updates often to remind people that you are there.

The bio is OK but it doesn't explain what you want from the site. Do you have particular fantasies you'd like to play out? What can you offer a potential FWB? What makes you different?

Are you attached or single? Because you haven't specified, we'd assume that you are playing away from home. Some prefer attached guys and for more it's a big 'no no' so it's important to be clear on that.

Good luck and thanks for the fabs! Mrs

By *s LollyWoman 28 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I think it's actually good in fairness a few more public pics might be an idea, it's alot better than some on here, if your looking to meet more get involved on here ive met more people through interaction on here then messages alone x

Banbridge

"It's better than most

Have a look at Reality Bites and Delectable Icecream's photos for inspiration. Post pics and status updates often to remind people that you are there.

The bio is OK but it doesn't explain what you want from the site. Do you have particular fantasies you'd like to play out? What can you offer a potential FWB? What makes you different?

Are you attached or single? Because you haven't specified, we'd assume that you are playing away from home. Some prefer attached guys and for more it's a big 'no no' so it's important to be clear on that.

Good luck and thanks for the fabs! Mrs "

Thank you for your feedback, I have checked out those profiles and think I need to be more creative and add some new photos

Banbridge

"I think it's actually good in fairness a few more public pics might be an idea, it's alot better than some on here, if your looking to meet more get involved on here ive met more people through interaction on here then messages alone x "

Thanks for your feedback do you mean use the forums more?

"I think it's actually good in fairness a few more public pics might be an idea, it's alot better than some on here, if your looking to meet more get involved on here ive met more people through interaction on here then messages alone x

Thanks for your feedback do you mean use the forums more?"

Yip the forum page

By *yesgreenMan 28 weeks ago

north and south

"I think it's actually good in fairness a few more public pics might be an idea, it's alot better than some on here, if your looking to meet more get involved on here ive met more people through interaction on here then messages alone x

Thanks for your feedback do you mean use the forums more?

Yip the forum page "

What about mine ??? Excuse the pictures. ?

Limerick

I dunno ... the forum is a very, very slow burner. You'd want to enjoy chatting on here (and be extremely patient) to make it work for you. Going to socials, especially the smaller ones would be much more beneficial in my humble opinion

By *kinnyDippersCouple 28 weeks ago

Dublin

"I dunno ... the forum is a very, very slow burner. You'd want to enjoy chatting on here (and be extremely patient) to make it work for you. Going to socials, especially the smaller ones would be much more beneficial in my humble opinion "
This exactly. Get your first veri and everything will fall into place.

Limerick

"I dunno ... the forum is a very, very slow burner. You'd want to enjoy chatting on here (and be extremely patient) to make it work for you. Going to socials, especially the smaller ones would be much more beneficial in my humble opinion This exactly. Get your first veri and everything will fall into place."

Not sure it's that easy either. What I meant was to meet people face to face, show your dazzling personality, that you're normal and can hold a conversation. Do this several times over and eventually those people you met may trust you enough to invite you to a party or recommend you to others.

It's the face to face that builds trust, not necessarily the veri imo

By *rRiosMan 28 weeks ago

dublin

"I dunno ... the forum is a very, very slow burner. You'd want to enjoy chatting on here (and be extremely patient) to make it work for you. Going to socials, especially the smaller ones would be much more beneficial in my humble opinion This exactly. Get your first veri and everything will fall into place.

Not sure it's that easy either. What I meant was to meet people face to face, show your dazzling personality, that you're normal and can hold a conversation. Do this several times over and eventually those people you met may trust you enough to invite you to a party or recommend you to others.

It's the face to face that builds trust, not necessarily the veri imo "

The day after I got my first veri, there was 6 messages in my inbox! Not joking, I thought it was going to be like that every day It was not

Limerick

"I dunno ... the forum is a very, very slow burner. You'd want to enjoy chatting on here (and be extremely patient) to make it work for you. Going to socials, especially the smaller ones would be much more beneficial in my humble opinion This exactly. Get your first veri and everything will fall into place.

The day after I got my first veri, there was 6 messages in my inbox! Not joking, I thought it was going to be like that every day It was not "

Were they all from the UK by any chance?

dublin

The day after I got my first veri, there was 6 messages in my inbox! Not joking, I thought it was going to be like that every day It was not

Were they all from the UK by any chance?"

No, curious to why they would be? They were all normal messages, just never knew the unread button went up to six!

By *og-ManMan 28 weeks ago

somewhere

The day after I got my first veri, there was 6 messages in my inbox! Not joking, I thought it was going to be like that every day It was not "

Ya could have answered me after the first one

dublin

Ya could have answered me after the first one "

Sorry Bog, I was trying to play hard to get…

By *og-ManMan 28 weeks ago

somewhere

A handy tip for those that want to look busy

Send yourself lots of messages but don't open them

Then screen shot your profile with about 10 unopened messages so you can use it to send to people to show them who you are

Or so I was told

By *electableicecreamMan 28 weeks ago

The West

My first five social meets were with people I met through interacting in the forums so it does have some potential for making connections I think.

Social events are where it's at though.

If for no other reason than skipping the moment where you discover that you have no chemistry whatsoever with the person you've been fantasising with for the last two months.

Limerick

No, curious to why they would be? They were all normal messages, just never knew the unread button went up to six! "

Because your first veri was from a very, very well-verified woman in the UK so her many contacts would have seen your veri of her.

I'm just surmising

No, curious to why they would be? They were all normal messages, just never knew the unread button went up to six!

Because your first veri was from a very, very well-verified woman in the UK so her many contacts would have seen your veri of her.

I'm just surmising "

We're all nosey hoors when it's comes to veries well i definitely am

dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/12/23 19:44:14]

dublin

I'm just surmising "

I meant my first meet veri, that girl never spoke with me. It was quite odd.

By *winga2Man 27 weeks ago

Stranraer

Didn't bother looking at your profile, we put more emphasis on forum contributions and we block rude and insensitive people.

By *winga2Man 27 weeks ago

Stranraer

Based on the findings of the green arrow ...

By *ealitybitesMan 27 weeks ago

Belfast

"Didn't bother looking at your profile, we put more emphasis on forum contributions and we block rude and insensitive people."

Who's we?

By *I TwoCouple 27 weeks ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 01/01/24 15:20:41]

By *I TwoCouple 27 weeks ago

all around

"Didn't bother looking at your profile, we put more emphasis on forum contributions and we block rude and insensitive people.

Who's we?"

Presumably "them"

» Add a new message to this topic