FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Introducing a voyeur to the lifestyle

Introducing a voyeur to the lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousVoyeur OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Northside

As you can see from my profile I'd very much like to watch a couple play. While I've watched on cam, I've not had the pleasure of an actual meet. So,are there any couples that fancy introducing a voyeur virgin to their world?? More than happy to meet socially first too...after all,no point in you expecting Brad Pitt and then I rock up!!! If it's something that tickles your fancy,drop me a message!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northside

I thought I might have to start a new thread tomorrow because this one got too big but looks like I might be ok

By *ingletWoman 28 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Do you just want to watch

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

OP how about a swinging club ?

Majority of ppl that attend swinging clubs would certainly have no problem anyone watching them.

Once they are respectful,

I would have no doubt you would be.

Usually before most club nights there are group chats. You could get chatting to some ppl there and make arrangements.

Even in a private playroom. Just you and a couple.

Northside

"Do you just want to watch "

Ideally yes...but I could possibly be persuaded to join in at some point! Obviously this would require discussion before anything was planned!!

Northside

"OP how about a swinging club ?

Majority of ppl that attend swinging clubs would certainly have no problem anyone watching them.

Usually before most club nights there are group chats. You could get chatting to some ppl there and make arrangements.

Even in a private playroom. Just you and a couple. "

I haven't thought of a club to be honest... purely because I assumed you'd have to or at least be expected to play! Club etiquette would be something I'm unfamiliar with so a group chat would be very helpful! Definitely something that would interest me. Could you recommend a club that would be open/suitable to someone like me???

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

I haven't thought of a club to be honest... purely because I assumed you'd have to or at least be expected to play! Club etiquette would be something I'm unfamiliar with so a group chat would be very helpful! Definitely something that would interest me. Could you recommend a club that would be open/suitable to someone like me???"

Maybe contact clubs that you like and chat to the organiser.

See if they will facilitate you.

All organisers are super understanding.

By *yesgreenMan 28 weeks ago

north and south

I haven't thought of a club to be honest... purely because I assumed you'd have to or at least be expected to play! Club etiquette would be something I'm unfamiliar with so a group chat would be very helpful! Definitely something that would interest me. Could you recommend a club that would be open/suitable to someone like me???

"

I think the guy is saying he is not Brad Pitt and he is in to voyeurism , Am more like dodgy gear then Richard Gear but I would join in but am not especially interested in clubs either, But each to the own , Happy new year’s

By *ornywife20Couple 28 weeks ago

North Cork

We have been to a few clubs . There is absolutely no pressure to play

By *yesgreenMan 28 weeks ago

north and south

"We have been to a few clubs . There is absolutely no pressure to play "
I would go to a club and not play just enough to Enjoy sexy shenanigans , Am more one on one or three cheers

Northside

"

Thank you... certainly worth a look!!

Northside

I think the guy is saying he is not Brad Pitt and he is in to voyeurism , Am more like dodgy gear then Richard Gear but I would join in but am not especially interested in clubs either, But each to the own , Happy new year’s "

I'm more Pit Bull than Brad Pitt

By *uriousVoyeur OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Northside

Just shamelessly giving this a wee bump,for the day that's in it!!!!

By *uper duperMan 27 weeks ago

around

My lady friend has that fantasy, but it's more of a party that she wants to attend.

Northside

"My lady friend has that fantasy, but it's more of a party that she wants to attend."

The dream scenario

By *uper duperMan 27 weeks ago

around

"My lady friend has that fantasy, but it's more of a party that she wants to attend.

The dream scenario "

Well it's going to be a reality this year!!!

Northside

"My lady friend has that fantasy, but it's more of a party that she wants to attend.

The dream scenario

Well it's going to be a reality this year!!!"

Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic