FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why can’t I get a reply

Why can’t I get a reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Why am I finding it hard to get a reply, most women just leave it on the opened ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple 31 weeks ago

Limerick

Maybe they read your profile bio and don't see much in there. Maybe fill it out a bit with what you're looking for and what you can offer

Inject some personality, you have to stand out.

Consider attending socials, that's where most birds hang out these days

By *osyRedLipsWoman 31 weeks ago

Kildare

Us Mammys are flat out cleaning and shopping for Christmas no time to be Hoe Hoe Hoes

By *r_Insatiable666Man 31 weeks ago

Cork

You've two more veris than most lads on here. Drop the bottle pic for the love of God. Socials are good.

You have the same copy pasted shit that means nothing and as for the rest of the bio, I have no idea what you want... Do YOU know what you want? Write that down.

By *egaanCouple 31 weeks ago

city centre

I replied

By *andR2019Couple 31 weeks ago

Nunya

"Why am I finding it hard to get a reply, most women just leave it on the opened , "

It happens to us all, single males, single females and couples.

Change up your profile, if it’s not working then see if something else does.

Also when you’re messaging someone what is it you’re saying to them?

By *rRiosMan 31 weeks ago

dublin

"You've two more veris than most lads on here. Drop the bottle pic for the love of God. Socials are good.

You have the same copy pasted shit that means nothing and as for the rest of the bio, I have no idea what you want... Do YOU know what you want? Write that down."

I really want to zigga zig ah! Any tips?

Cork

"You've two more veris than most lads on here. Drop the bottle pic for the love of God. Socials are good.

You have the same copy pasted shit that means nothing and as for the rest of the bio, I have no idea what you want... Do YOU know what you want? Write that down.

I really want to zigga zig ah! Any tips? "

I wouldn't be asking from tips off fellas on here

dublin

[Removed by poster at 07/12/23 19:49:55]

dublin

I wouldn't be asking from tips off fellas on here "

Sorry that was a typo “Any *tits?”

Cork

I wouldn't be asking from tips off fellas on here

Sorry that was a typo “Any *tits?” "

God I hope you're not the infamous X

By *anon17Man 31 weeks ago

mayo

And the fact that your 2 verifications are from

The same lady and you did not verify her in return

By *hett and scarlettCouple 31 weeks ago

Dublin

We replied. So that’s two according to this thread.

By *electableicecreamMan 31 weeks ago

The West

The difference in the writing style of your verification compared to her bio is really quite something.

That would raise questions for me if I was you know.. interested.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 31 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Why am I finding it hard to get a reply, most women just leave it on the opened , "

Many will check the profile out before even thinking about opening a message. If your profile isn't up to much, you're greatly reducing your chances of getting a reply.

Cork

"We replied. So that’s two according to this thread. "

My God, maybe this means you don't need a good profile, you just gotta look good to get the best of the best? One wonders

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Thanks , if you were to go onto my profile how would you rate it ?

mayo

"Thanks , if you were to go onto my profile how would you rate it ?"

Poorly you have no info about yourself, mine mite not be the best, but at least i have made an effort, that’s my opinion

Dublin

"We replied. So that’s two according to this thread.

My God, maybe this means you don't need a good profile, you just gotta look good to get the best of the best? One wonders "

What do you mean?

Cork

My God, maybe this means you don't need a good profile, you just gotta look good to get the best of the best? One wonders

What do you mean?"

Apologies, I think I misunderstood something, I normally read the threads while doing some chore. My mind was elsewhere.

By *ysticalWoman 31 weeks ago

wexford

"And the fact that your 2 verifications are from

The same lady and you did not verify her in return "

I have meet this lovely guy before and he's very down to earth also he has verify me back and I have choose not to show my verification on my profile

Dublin

What do you mean?

Apologies, I think I misunderstood something, I normally read the threads while doing some chore. My mind was elsewhere."

No worries. Just for clarity, a reply can be a polite no thanks. It’s still a reply which was the point we were trying to make to the OP (just maybe not the reply he wanted which is a different subject).

Take care

By *uriousirish7Man 31 weeks ago

cork

A tricky one, in my opinion I’d like a reply one way or the other but with the amount of messages women and couples receive I don’t expect one and that’s understandable. It doesn’t bother me, life is too short.

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

I have the same issue here, very clicky here with women… judged before even making conversation!

Nunya

"Why am I finding it hard to get a reply, most women just leave it on the opened ,

I have the same issue here, very clicky here with women… judged before even making conversation! "

That’s their right though, they don’t need to have a conversation nor do they need to give anyone a shot either.

It’s also within the sites guidelines on how to handle rejecting someone is to leave them on read. Biggest reason is there is some amount of arseholes who can’t handle no.

Like I said to the OP have you tried making a change to your profile, pics and how you open up conversations? Especially given some people will have hundreds to thousands of messages to work through.

By *outhDublinMan86Man 31 weeks ago

shankill

Only thing you can do is update the profile. Read their profile before reaching out, be respectful and keep trying

"I replied "

By *ipstick KissesWoman 31 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Why am I finding it hard to get a reply, most women just leave it on the opened ,

I have the same issue here, very clicky here with women… judged before even making conversation! "

I don't get many messages. Yet still if I had a speculative conversation with everyone who messaged me I'd a) get nothing done, b) spend all my free time on Fab, and c) never be able to carry on any meaningful conversations that might end up going somewhere.

Filtering beyond the filters is necessary and a practicality. It's not a judgement, it's a decision. I look at the profiles of those who message me and weigh up where to invest my time. To expect any person on here to carry on endless multiple conversations is completely unrealistic.

I presume that women's get here hundreds of messages in daily basis. I still have yellow messages in my send box and I send message like month ago. So you need to get used to it and get patience and learn how to write good and interesting messages not like me

Limerick

Fair play to you for adding to your bio as suggested. Maybe also indicate if you are single or attached.

We definitely think that car fun is not 'childish'. Its not good to relate sex and children in any way, shape or form. Maybe you meant that car fun wasn't classy or something?

Car fun can be quite hot when spontaneous

I'd remove that line altogether.

mayo

Looks better since you update it, but you have to remember that ladies on here get 100s of messages as people have said on this tread, try not for it to get to you, I don’t get many replies at times but I just get on with it,

By *heBlowinsCouple 31 weeks ago

West Cork

For what it's worth, we almost never get replies... from women

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 31 weeks ago

newtownabbey

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz63THoMLg1/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

West Cork

Seriously though OP, you can't expect it to be *that* easy.. you're clearly fit with a nice dick.

Since you asked about profile advice earlier in the thread...

As others have pointed out, your profile could be a bit more unique but it's never a guarantee.

Get to a social or two (or three or more), it *definitely* helps, especially in Ireland.

Also, we think you should drop any semblance of judginess on your profile

Good luck OP

dublin

Can I just give a shout out to _ofusplus. They always seems to be on these types of threads offering good practical advice. I notice it and I appreciate it as I’m sure others do.

Nunya

"https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz63THoMLg1/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA=="

This should be a permanent post at the top of the forum as a reminder to everyone.

West Cork

"https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz63THoMLg1/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This should be a permanent post at the top of the forum as a reminder to everyone."

Comes up as an error here What is it?

By *outhDublinMan86Man 31 weeks ago

shankill

This should be a permanent post at the top of the forum as a reminder to everyone.

Comes up as an error here What is it?"

The basics of any social interaction but mainly on swinging sites.

No dick pics on first message

Face pic, hobbies interests

Don’t be annoyed if they don’t reply back

The West

[Removed by poster at 08/12/23 11:24:21]

The West

This should be a permanent post at the top of the forum as a reminder to everyone."

I don't know. I don't send opening messages very often but when I do;

I don't attach a face pic and I don't spend any amount of time describing myself or my hobbies. All the info I need to introduce myself is in my bio.

I usually just send a polite one line message that's relevant to the reason I'm contacting them and that might their bio, a photo, or maybe it was about a forum post.

If I'm messaging first it's because I'm really interested in that person (or couple) and I articulate that reason as a way to start a conversation.

In my experience starting an interesting conversation has had a higher reply rate than my face, descriptions of who I am, or direct propositions with yes or no answers.

newtownabbey

That's also a good approach.

Although unless it's a forum or m&g related interaction I wouldn't go anywhere past 3 messages without a clear face photo.

Missus

The West

"That's also a good approach.

Although unless it's a forum or m&g related interaction I wouldn't go anywhere past 3 messages without a clear face photo.

Missus "

Fair enough. I'm always happy to send a face pic if the conversation has any potential.

Imagine if every guy sent messages using the same five point plan. I reckon the lack of originality alone would be grounds for deleting.

newtownabbey

"That's also a good approach.

Missus

Fair enough. I'm always happy to send a face pic if the conversation has any potential.

Imagine if every guy sent messages using the same five point plan. I reckon the lack of originality alone would be grounds for deleting."

Better than "hi" or "wanna fuck"

By *neSexyWomanWoman 31 weeks ago

North Wexford

If only you were a few years older… yum!!

Limerick

"Can I just give a shout out to _ofusplus. They always seems to be on these types of threads offering good practical advice. I notice it and I appreciate it as I’m sure others do.

"

Thanks but plenty are willing to give advice as you can see

Problem is most guys just get defensive and make no changes so many of the regulars don't bother to give advice any more.

Depends on my mood as to whether I'll give it or not, like everything

By *aNi_UncensoredCouple 31 weeks ago

Dublin

" I have the same issue here, very clicky here with women… judged before even making conversation! "

Boohoo

How is your clique comment relevant? I’m not in a clique and I 100% make a judgement call on you before even talking to you, based solely on your photos and bio.

But, why wouldn’t I do that? I don’t know you and from initial viewing, I wouldn’t want to get to know you.

It maybe harsh, but guess what, that’s why they say ‘no reply is a reply’.

Even if I am super polite and actually bother to reply, if I say something like - ‘No thanks, not interested’, guess what?! you’ll end up replying to me again and again and again and again until you’re blocked.

It’s the same stupid cycle over and over again. And that is why you don’t get a reply. If someone is actually interested, you’ll get a reply. It’s very simple. Stop whinging.

Hope you’re okay after reading this - Xx D

" I have the same issue here, very clicky here with women… judged before even making conversation!

Boohoo

How is your clique comment relevant? I’m not in a clique and I 100% make a judgement call on you before even talking to you, based solely on your photos and bio.

But, why wouldn’t I do that? I don’t know you and from initial viewing, I wouldn’t want to get to know you.

It maybe harsh, but guess what, that’s why they say ‘no reply is a reply’.

Even if I am super polite and actually bother to reply, if I say something like - ‘No thanks, not interested’, guess what?! you’ll end up replying to me again and again and again and again until you’re blocked.

It’s the same stupid cycle over and over again. And that is why you don’t get a reply. If someone is actually interested, you’ll get a reply. It’s very simple. Stop whinging.

Hope you’re okay after reading this - Xx D"

“OUCH”

Think my reply rate would be 80-20 in my favour so I’ll take that … a reply doesn’t mean you’re on a promise it’s basically a start … wouldn’t be bothered if someone doesn’t reply not after seeing a girls inbox that she showed me 1 day there I was thinking I was great with 3 unread msgs when she had over a Hundred plus .. makes sense then

By *aNi_UncensoredCouple 31 weeks ago

Dublin

"Think my reply rate would be 80-20 in my favour so I’ll take that … a reply doesn’t mean you’re on a promise it’s basically a start … wouldn’t be bothered if someone doesn’t reply not after seeing a girls inbox that she showed me 1 day there I was thinking I was great with 3 unread msgs when she had over a Hundred plus .. makes sense then "

This is the approach everyone should take. It’s the internet, you don’t owe anyone anything.

That other guy might be a lovely fella, I just wouldn’t be the one to find that out. What drives me mad is the constant entitlement that you somehow owe a random stranger a reply.

By *ommando4Man 31 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

I'm bombared my messages from single women and couples but I also have a life and day job so only get to reply to 10%. They have to catch my eye and my intellect and seem like people I can bounce off. Stop complaining and get living. Life n Fab are what you make of it.

Cork

"Can I just give a shout out to _ofusplus. They always seems to be on these types of threads offering good practical advice. I notice it and I appreciate it as I’m sure others do.

"

Seconded, it's time out of our days to give advice to people who might refuse it or use it but not get the success they believe they deserve. To continue giving advice is admirable.

Cork

"I'm bombared my messages from single women and couples but I also have a life and day job so only get to reply to 10%. They have to catch my eye and my intellect and seem like people I can bounce off. Stop complaining and get living. Life n Fab are what you make of it."

I would say teach me everything you know but it's clear why you're popular. Its a really high standard profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

Age is just a number

By *tand and DeliverMan 27 weeks ago

the wicked west

Looks like you've got 52

» Add a new message to this topic