FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hiking/walking group

Hiking/walking group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    34 weeks ago

At the moment I’ve posted 2 dates in meets and events. The first is on the 2nd off December and the second is on the 9th off December. Personally thought this would be a good idea and a change from normal meets/events.

Both dates are open to anyone who wants to attend. Feel free to contact me directly. Location, times and username of those who want to attend will only be given out the day before. The place I’ve got in mind would be open to the public and free to attend.

Hopefully this will become a new way off meeting new people in a safe environment both verified by meeting in person and non verified by meeting in person. This could be a way for like minded people to meet who are currently on fab and not as keen on the idea of meeting in pubs and clubs.

The group it’s self is no more than a hiking/ walking group. Hopefully I’ll hear from a few interested people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ffairofthemindMan 34 weeks ago

DC

All gone quiet again.

Do love a good hike almost as much as i love fine ass cheeks rolling around in a set of tight leggings in front of me as i wander uphill. Count me in

By *ural delightMan 34 weeks ago

Enniskillen

Best of luck with this op. Sadly busy both dates but will keep an eye out for future outings

By *ol_ieMan 34 weeks ago

Dublin west

Might be an idea to give out a general idea as to where this is taking place.. Even if just a general county as at the moment it could be anywhere from Donegal to Kerry, Mayo to Wicklow.

By *lassy lady 216Woman 34 weeks ago

Craigavon

Would be interested depending on location

By *r and Mrs lustyCouple 34 weeks ago

Roscommon

We would be interested, but as others have said a county location would be good, we're in leitrim/roscommon, but sligo mayo donegal fermanagh would all work for us

The first walk would be in Tyrone. Trial walk, small group no more than 10 people.

By *anther PurrrsWoman 34 weeks ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Great idea. Super way to get warmed up these cold days and some exercise instead of sexercise

By *adger BrocMan 34 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Good to see the idea catching on in other parts of the country. Hoping to have a first walk set up in the Munster region in a couple of weeks.

Happy hiking everyone.

By *otownkid1967Man 34 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Hope you include me in group as I'm down in Kerry/ Cork every other weekend.

By *hoenix-risingMan 34 weeks ago

Co.Down

"Would be interested depending on location "

LOL

Just bumping this thread.

By *avan5Man 34 weeks ago

cavan

I would be interested in joining in

"I would be interested in joining in"

You might need to check out the other thread by _adger broc! On the same subject.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

"At the moment I’ve posted 2 dates in meets and events. The first is on the 2nd off December and the second is on the 9th off December. Personally thought this would be a good idea and a change from normal meets/events.

Both dates are open to anyone who wants to attend. Feel free to contact me directly. Location, times and username of those who want to attend will only be given out the day before. The place I’ve got in mind would be open to the public and free to attend.

Hopefully this will become a new way off meeting new people in a safe environment both verified by meeting in person and non verified by meeting in person. This could be a way for like minded people to meet who are currently on fab and not as keen on the idea of meeting in pubs and clubs.

The group it’s self is no more than a hiking/ walking group. Hopefully I’ll hear from a few interested people.

"

Very good idea!!! And getting a hike walk in is not a bad thing. I just learnt need to get proper hiking shoes for walking especially wet ground.

I would be keen on the hikes.

By *ittlemisspumpkinWoman 33 weeks ago

B

What in specific should we be looking for in the other thread? Or have I missed the point

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Just bumping this thread.

By *adger BrocMan 33 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Arrange it and they will come

By *ic6942Man 27 weeks ago

at our house

Did anybody get any hiking sorted out ?? I go out all the time happy to lead in the lakes and snowdonia area

» Add a new message to this topic