FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No minute you’re hot

No minute you’re hot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

One minute you’re hot and all the chat is about hot, sweaty, rampant sex and the next they’ve disappeared.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enguin1Man 45 weeks ago

The sticks

Welcome to Fab....... put that down to experience and move on.

Lads need a thick skin in this place but all it needs is to find one person who you click with to make it all worthwhile

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Welcome to Fab....... put that down to experience and move on.

Lads need a thick skin in this place but all it needs is to find one person who you click with to make it all worthwhile"

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone....

By *aucyladMan 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Lads need a thick skin in this place but all it needs is to find one person who you click with to make it all worthwhile

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... "

I'm like a crocodile at this stage!

By *ichael CoolMan 45 weeks ago

unknown

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... "

tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol"

Think you're mistaken there mate i don't have you blocked

unknown

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol

Think you're mistaken there mate i don't have you blocked "

yep you do but it's ok

unknown

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol

Think you're mistaken there mate i don't have you blocked yep you do but it's ok"

but I've thick skin

unknown

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol"

oh you've unblocked me, sorry

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Think you're mistaken there mate i don't have you blocked yep you do but it's ok but I've thick skin

"

Same as me , just like a Rhino's Arse

unknown

Think you're mistaken there mate i don't have you blocked yep you do but it's ok but I've thick skin

Same as me , just like a Rhino's Arse "

ah but you're special

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 45 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Not gonna lie. Sounds like you were chatting to a dude who just blew his load.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Rural

Wouldn't worry about it, seriously.

Just put principles before expectations.

I have guys filling up my in box with absolute bollox sometimes. Oh yeah let's meet.

I tell them when I'm available they might respond a week later with a copy and paste of their last half arsed effort of platitudes.

It's a bit like gambling, the next one's a winner....

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

You'll find that most hot sweaty chat with people you've never met are with someone having a wank.

Same as me , just like a Rhino's Arse ah but you're special "

Personally I think you and Ms lolly should work things out, then have a chat about getting a room somewhere!

Same as me , just like a Rhino's Arse ah but you're special

Personally I think you and Ms lolly should work things out, then have a chat about getting a room somewhere! "

Who me.?

"You'll find that most hot sweaty chat with people you've never met are with someone having a wank. "

Couldn’t agree more.

Same as me , just like a Rhino's Arse ah but you're special

Personally I think you and Ms lolly should work things out, then have a chat about getting a room somewhere!

Who me.? "

You and Lolly, now there’s a thought that will keep me awake most of the night.

[Removed by poster at 14/11/23 22:19:40]

It's not only lads that need a think skin, women do to believe me, ghosting is a regular thing on here for everyone.... tell me about it, you told me I was hot, I told you you were beautiful and then you blocked me, but hey such is life or the thickness of my skin,lol oh you've unblocked me, sorry"

You 2 need to get a room somewhere! Lol

By *ickin2Man 45 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Not a ghost but you can frighten me anytime. Love to dolly the lolly

Goodnight all x lou

By *andR2019Couple 45 weeks ago

Nunya

It happens to everyone, males, females and couples.

Shrug it off and go again, is all you can do.

By *ickin2Man 45 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"Goodnight all x lou "

Good night and sweet dreams

"Goodnight all x lou "

Night Lou.

» Add a new message to this topic