FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Happy singles day, here’s to us!

Happy singles day, here’s to us!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rRios OP   Man 47 weeks ago

dublin

No couples welcome* 1111 is celebrated as National Singles Day in China, the numbers in the date innit. If you are single, treat yourself today, you deserve it! And if you would like to not celebrate this next year drop me a message, I'm sure we can work something out

To celebrate this day, I am going to try the expensive Thai that I normally think is far too expensive to justify on myself.

Say how you would like to treat yourself today...

*Couples are always welcome, this is an inclusive thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_Insatiable666Man 47 weeks ago

Cork

"No couples welcome* 1111 is celebrated as National Singles Day in China, the numbers in the date innit. If you are single, treat yourself today, you deserve it! And if you would like to not celebrate this next year drop me a message, I'm sure we can work something out

To celebrate this day, I am going to try the expensive Thai that I normally think is far too expensive to justify on myself.

*Couples are always welcome, this is an inclusive thread. "

Man when did you learn about that cool emoji? But I say fuck international days, I will celebrate myself whenever and so should you. Enjoy the Thai

dublin

"No couples welcome* 1111 is celebrated as National Singles Day in China, the numbers in the date innit. If you are single, treat yourself today, you deserve it! And if you would like to not celebrate this next year drop me a message, I'm sure we can work something out

*Couples are always welcome, this is an inclusive thread.

Man when did you learn about that cool emoji? But I say fuck international days, I will celebrate myself whenever and so should you. Enjoy the Thai "

Well I’d much prefer if my head was between two Thais it’s just a bit of fun. Treat yourself when and how you see fit

By *isnameismargaretMan 47 weeks ago

Dublin

Hooray for national singles day!

God I'm so lonely.

dublin

"Hooray for national singles day!

God I'm so lonely."

Chin up my guy, that next sexy meet is just one dick pic away

By *eehornyWoman 47 weeks ago

City

Love being single, I enjoy my own company and im an introvert... don't get me wrong I love the social scene but it drains me Thank god for fab coz it fulfills my sexual desires and needs but I don't want a conventional relationship

Dublin

I'm quite happy too. Met some great people on here. Always looking forward to the next Fab adventure.

By *affa31Woman 47 weeks ago

Galway

Love being single. No demands on my time except on my terms. No one to consider when making decisions on a daily basis.

Plus strange cock when I so desire

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

"Love being single. No demands on my time except on my terms. No one to consider when making decisions on a daily basis.

Plus strange cock when I so desire "

Not too strange I hope

By *affa31Woman 47 weeks ago

Galway

"Love being single. No demands on my time except on my terms. No one to consider when making decisions on a daily basis.

Plus strange cock when I so desire

Not too strange I hope "

No comment

dublin

Plus strange cock when I so desire "

Wasn’t it WB Yeats who said “Strange is just normal you haven’t fucked yet”

Dublin

I had a doctor who was strange

» Add a new message to this topic