FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why do people post, no accommodation or travel???

Why do people post, no accommodation or travel???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy Silver Fox OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Lake George/Ireland

What is the point of this?? Ok I know we all have a life outside fab. But come on, we need a bit of compromise!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 34 weeks ago

Dublin

My best guess is they are not looking to meet currently but keeping the door slightly ajar…

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 34 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

What would a compromise actually be? Accommodate in their car?

By *og-ManMan 34 weeks ago

somewhere

Because they can't accommodate and what to meet someone local maybe

Not everyone has a car or if they have a car don't want to go for a few hours drive for a meet

Its just a preference and everyone has their own

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

I'm guessing some don't want to accomadate .. not wanting people to know where they live . I know I'll never make that mistake again doesn't know how long I know the person

By *erry cMan 34 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

"I'm guessing some don't want to accomadate .. not wanting people to know where they live . I know I'll never make that mistake again doesn't know how long I know the person "
sounds interesting

By *ome_wild_girlWoman 34 weeks ago

Antrim Town

I have dont travel cos when I did some eejit 6 hours away thought I'd just drop by and give him a bj.

I have dont accomodate as no one is welcome while my kids still live at home, I'll go halfers with hotel or airbnb costs.

Sometimes these things just need a little conversation and a solution presents itself, if not just move on.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Rural

Some guys expect me to get dolled up and pick them up in my car down some country boreen or at a convenient place near where they live which could be in Monaghan or West Cork and drive to a secluded place where they can get off and blow their loads. Expecting me to drive home for up to 4 hours after 4 minutes of fun

I've a nice warm comfortable home and that's where I like to meet, if you don't drive that's your problem not mine.

I don't apologise for not liking their approach, I think it's cowardly, selfish and borderline creepy. Only a nutter would expect someone to drive a few hours away and fulfil their selfish desires.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 34 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

"I have dont travel cos when I did some eejit 6 hours away thought I'd just drop by and give him a bj.

I have dont accomodate as no one is welcome while my kids still live at home, I'll go halfers with hotel or airbnb costs.

Sometimes these things just need a little conversation and a solution presents itself, if not just move on.

"

This

By *ezoMan 34 weeks ago

The Kingdom

Honestly I always thought;

Can't accommodate = don't want people at their home, which is understandable.

Can't travel = don't have a car, not everyone does.

But I can understand peoples posts here. It would be frustrating to travel hours just for a quick few minutes of action.

"I'm guessing some don't want to accomadate .. not wanting people to know where they live . I know I'll never make that mistake again doesn't know how long I know the person "

^^^^^^^

Same ~ As....

Safer not to let anyone know where we live....I had a crazy experience before & I thought the lad was 'normal'....far from it he was.....& I'd met him many many times until he turned creepy & I mean creepy....Let's just say I'll never ever accommodate again

By *ilthyNightsCouple 34 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Many interpret 'travel' to mean a long distance, but meet locally

By *ealitybitesMan 34 weeks ago

Belfast

Man can't accommodate - he must be attached.

Woman can't accommodate - she is protecting her privacy and safety.

Woman can't travel - needs to feel secure in familiar surroundings.

Man can't travel - lazy cunt.

By *leasurer77Man 34 weeks ago

Athlone

"Man can't accommodate - he must be attached.

Woman can't accommodate - she is protecting her privacy and safety.

Woman can't travel - needs to feel secure in familiar surroundings.

Man can't travel - lazy cunt. "

Depends, need to take people at face value but at the same time I don’t want what is essentially a stranger rocking up to my house and knowing where I live. They could turn out to be a nut case.

By *iny DelightWoman 34 weeks ago

City Centre

I love my home and I don't invite strangers into it. There are very few people I would be happy to visit in their home either. Do I have to compromise on this? No I don't. Does it hinder or curb my enjoyment here? No it doesn't.

As for travelling, I can understand people not wanting to go too far because of work or family commitments. Life happens.

By *educing_EmCouple 34 weeks ago

Tipperary

If I see can't accommodate can't travel,I assume they don't drive and would want to meet at a hotel in their area

Em x

» Add a new message to this topic