FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Temu or Shein?

Temu or Shein?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS 46 weeks ago

Galway

Which is better in terms of quality of products and delivery times? Or are they pretty much the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Shein seem to be reliable

By *hannonTSTV/TS 46 weeks ago

cork suburbs

Shein is definitely the better choice, especially when it comes to returns (if ever needed)

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS 46 weeks ago

Galway

I was hearing good things about Temu but I must say any time I did use shein they were always good I thought

By *abrielle43Woman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

Similar quality but much quicker delivery from shein

By *ey1984Man 46 weeks ago

athenry

Does the packages from shein come what's in it on outside of package need privacy ??

"Which is better in terms of quality of products and delivery times? Or are they pretty much the same? "

Be careful with TEMU. A lot of ppl coming forward saying bank accounts hacked after downloading TEMU and money in small amounts at first taken adding up to some serious amounts in short time

By *ey1984Man 46 weeks ago

athenry

Looking to buy some ladies clothing is the packaging private or is it written on the outside what's in it.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman 46 weeks ago

in the waves

Its just normal packaging with the brand on the outside. It wouldn't list what's in it.

By *abrielle43Woman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

"Looking to buy some ladies clothing is the packaging private or is it written on the outside what's in it."

No it's just a normal parcel bag

By *rs BxxWoman 46 weeks ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"Looking to buy some ladies clothing is the packaging private or is it written on the outside what's in it."

It doesn't say what's in there but the packaging does sometimes have shein printed over it.

By *ingerNNutsCouple 46 weeks ago

dublin

"Does the packages from shein come what's in it on outside of package need privacy ??"

There’s men clothing available from shein also so if it did say shein anywhere on the packaging it wouldn’t seem “unusual”

By *itlbeeCouple 46 weeks ago

Ireland

Not to be a party pooper, but ..

I won't use either. It's not the quality but the cargo emissions of coming from China. The two businesses are responsible for a gigantic proportion of international package shipping.

Every product you can find on other websites closer to home, and you'll have an advantage easier time if you need to do a return.

By *nardriMan 46 weeks ago

near town

"Not to be a party pooper, but ..

I won't use either. It's not the quality but the cargo emissions of coming from China. The two businesses are responsible for a gigantic proportion of international package shipping.

Every product you can find on other websites closer to home, and you'll have an advantage easier time if you need to do a return. "

Where did you get the sexy grey socks?

By *ofusplusCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

Every product you can find on other websites closer to home, and you'll have an advantage easier time if you need to do a return. "

Yes I've seen the same products on other websites closer to home at 5 times the price and they would have ordered these from Shein and Temu in the first place. So there's zero benefit in ordering from these other companies (unless for the returns policy) imo

By *hannonTSTV/TS 46 weeks ago

cork suburbs

The return policy for Shein is great, free return label and returns are shipped to Ireland and processed there. Super easy to do. Haven't returned anything on Temu.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 46 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

Every product you can find on other websites closer to home, and you'll have an advantage easier time if you need to do a return.

Yes I've seen the same products on other websites closer to home at 5 times the price and they would have ordered these from Shein and Temu in the first place. So there's zero benefit in ordering from these other companies (unless for the returns policy) imo "

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 46 weeks ago

kinkytown

Temu are very dodgy. Currently under investigation for 30 complaints out of over 900 complaints by the American best business bureau for undelivered packages, quality issues along with taking money unauthorised from people's accounts and illegally selling personal information.

By *otrealname2000Man 46 weeks ago

cahir

[Removed by poster at 06/11/23 22:19:10]

By *otrealname2000Man 46 weeks ago

cahir

I won't use either. It's not the quality but the cargo emissions of coming from China. The two businesses are responsible for a gigantic proportion of international

package shipping.

How did they get them over from Asia to sell to you ?

By *eard and BoobsCouple 46 weeks ago

Portstewart

The stuff we've gotten from shein is decent quality and reasonable shipping times can't say we've ever used temu

By *hefabflamingosCouple 46 weeks ago

North Coast, NI

Temu is

By *inxnmasterCouple 46 weeks ago

naughty valley

TEMU is known for sifting off your private data to sell it on the black market , I would recommend stay off it

You can usually get click and collect or delivery to a locker - that’s what I do!

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 46 weeks ago

Cork

Yes I've seen the same products on other websites closer to home at 5 times the price and they would have ordered these from Shein and Temu in the first place. So there's zero benefit in ordering from these other companies (unless for the returns policy) imo "

This is it....the 'influencers' selling their sunnies and candles and what not. All 'white' goods bought in China and labelled as their own. People are very naive

By *umon337Man 46 weeks ago

Offaly

I haven't used either but from the ads that I've seen the Temu stuff looks really cheap and tacky.

My eldest uses Shein quite a lot and the quality seems good.

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

They're both cheap shite. Support local

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 06:59:57]

By *arleybird66Man 46 weeks ago

wexford

ive used TEMU yes stuff is hit and miss but then so is other items from the pound/euro shops so far my bank account intact just used shein will see how that goes

By *xstevenxxMan 45 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"Which is better in terms of quality of products and delivery times? Or are they pretty much the same?

Be careful with TEMU. A lot of ppl coming forward saying bank accounts hacked after downloading TEMU and money in small amounts at first taken adding up to some serious amounts in short time "

Sane with aliexpress

By *inkywife1981Couple 45 weeks ago

A town near you

Practically everything is made in the far East, textiles, plastics car components you buy in the motor factors etc even if you buy it in lifestyle sports, pennys etc

» Add a new message to this topic