FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Male hotpics observation

Male hotpics observation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

I'm confused....off the back of a suggestion in another forum on how to get more fabs, I had a look at the male hotpics to see what women are finding hot. The confusing things is, the majority of the male hotpics are dick pics... yet the majority of womens profiles state "no dick pics" or "if you have a dick pic on your profile don't message"... I don't really get it? Is it lads fabbing these photos ....or is it just that the guys in these photos have beautiful dicks and women can't resist? ... still don't think ill be posting my dick pics publicly but not sure there's any other way to get attention judging by the hotpics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 47 weeks ago

Belfast

Just look at the numbers though.

I've had 2 new pics on page one in the last couple of days with 10 or 12 fabs.

I was number one with 18 fabs.

Normally about 70 percent of the fabs I get are from other men but regardless it doesn't take a lot of fabs to get in the Irish male hotpics so they aren't really a good measuring stick for what people like.

For every person who says they don't like dick pics is another who encourages them so I don't pay much heed to those who say they shouldn't be allowed.

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

"Just look at the numbers though.

Normally about 70 percent of the fabs I get are from other men but regardless it doesn't take a lot of fabs to get in the Irish male hotpics so they aren't really a good measuring stick for what people like.

For every person who says they don't like dick pics is another who encourages them so I don't pay much heed to those who say they shouldn't be allowed. "

Fair point, didn't notice the numbers, makes sense... congrats on making it to the list though!

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

Yeah I made the top of male Irish hotpics a few times with less than 20 fabs each time.

I take some small pride in the fact that none of them had my dick showing.

A good chunk of those fabs will have been from people I know and a few from lads so I wouldn't read too much into it.

It's still nice to be on the top though

By *ythenMan 47 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

For every person who says they don't like dick pics is another who encourages them so I don't pay much heed to those who say they shouldn't be allowed.

Fair point, didn't notice the numbers, makes sense... congrats on making it to the list though!"

Where do you see the page showing most dabbed pics … often see ppl referring to it but never actually saw it myself… somebody here might point me in the right direction so I can have a nose

By *ugs BunnyCouple 47 weeks ago

south Dublin

Fair point, didn't notice the numbers, makes sense... congrats on making it to the list though!

Where do you see the page showing most dabbed pics … often see ppl referring to it but never actually saw it myself… somebody here might point me in the right direction so I can have a nose "

If you go to hotpics page theres a little box with "anyone" on the left side. Click on that x

By *antra MassageMan 47 weeks ago

Wicklow

I never knew this. In the past 8 years on Fab I never had a cock pic. But I put one up last week for the first time, as an experiment. It got loadsa fabs, lots of messages, and has led to many conversation s with fabbers. So, make of it what you wish. I've taken it down, and the experiment continues.

By *ORBCouple 47 weeks ago

Dundalk

Long before I used the forums I had maybe one cock pic.

Then I started reading the forums and all the arguments back and forth about what people but mainly men should or shouldn't have on their profiles.

What I took from all that added to private conversations was that I get much more respect on here for not being influenced by others and their opinions.

What I put on my profile is not open to debate and that in itself is attractive to many.

By *ORBCouple 47 weeks ago

Dundalk

"Long before I used the forums I had maybe one cock pic.

Then I started reading the forums and all the arguments back and forth about what people but mainly men should or shouldn't have on their profiles.

What I took from all that added to private conversations was that I get much more respect on here for not being influenced by others and their opinions.

What I put on my profile is not open to debate and that in itself is attractive to many. "

That was obviously in reference to my single profile but it applies equally to this one.

By *ofusplusCouple 47 weeks ago

Limerick

There's a big difference between a full body photo with dick visible and a photo of a dick and nothing else. The latter suggests that it's all that's on offer, but most ladies need to be attracted to the body and the personality so those need to be conveyed through the pics as well.

The traditional dick pic does nothing for me for the above reason. Mrs

By *rRiosMan 47 weeks ago

dublin

I have one cock pic on my profile and it is by far the most fabbed pic with 53, the next closest has 15. The vast majority of the fabs are by men but that is the same for all of my pics.

south Dublin

"There's a big difference between a full body photo with dick visible and a photo of a dick and nothing else. The latter suggests that it's all that's on offer, but most ladies need to be attracted to the body and the personality so those need to be conveyed through the pics as well.

The traditional dick pic does nothing for me for the above reason. Mrs "

Thats exactly what i was trying to put into words N! Couldnt have said it better.

Sometimes if youre lucky you also get the mans feet in his dick pics haha

south Dublin

"I have one cock pic on my profile and it is by far the most fabbed pic with 53, the next closest has 15. The vast majority of the fabs are by men but that is the same for all of my pics. "

The thing about that one is youre in a nice pose and we also get to see your arm chest legs. Its a nice pic, not just of your dick.

dublin

[Removed by poster at 04/11/23 09:41:29]

By *ilverfox74Man 47 weeks ago

dublin offaly

Put what ever pic you want up and be yourself. If you try and please everyone you will loose yourself. Be a leader and not a follower

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 47 weeks ago

ireland

"I'm confused....off the back of a suggestion in another forum on how to get more fabs, I had a look at the male hotpics to see what women are finding hot. The confusing things is, the majority of the male hotpics are dick pics... yet the majority of womens profiles state "no dick pics" or "if you have a dick pic on your profile don't message"... I don't really get it? Is it lads fabbing these photos ....or is it just that the guys in these photos have beautiful dicks and women can't resist? ... still don't think ill be posting my dick pics publicly but not sure there's any other way to get attention judging by the hotpics"

Well I appreciate a good dick pic and not afraid to fab it, can't speak for the lads but its common knowledge that the men here get plenty of male attention .

Limerick

"There's a big difference between a full body photo with dick visible and a photo of a dick and nothing else. The latter suggests that it's all that's on offer, but most ladies need to be attracted to the body and the personality so those need to be conveyed through the pics as well.

The traditional dick pic does nothing for me for the above reason. Mrs

Thats exactly what i was trying to put into words N! Couldnt have said it better.

Sometimes if youre lucky you also get the mans feet in his dick pics haha "

... mmmmmmmmmmm sexy

Limerick

"I have one cock pic on my profile and it is by far the most fabbed pic with 53, the next closest has 15. The vast majority of the fabs are by men but that is the same for all of my pics. "

I wouldn't consider that a cock pic at all, in fact it's not bad at all. I agree with Mrs Bugs assertion, it's far more interesting and it's quite an arty pic actually.

While we're on the subject though, while I prefer full body pics, I think the flaccid penis misses the opportunity to show what it can **cough** do

If I was a man i'd always have my cock in the erect state when I photograph it

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

I go through phases of feeling less or more exhibitionist and switch on and off the photos that have my dick showing in my friends pics

Never really saw the point of a close up or a soft dick pic. They all kind of look the same bar an inch or two.

If I'm in the mood to show my dick then it's gonna be in all its glory

By *on Juan the MADridMan 47 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

The same pics with few fabs in my profile have got hundreds on my women swinger partners profiles… cause men/women balance is uneven in fabs.

My pics have much more men fabbing them than women. If I put my cook hard it will instantly get lot of men fabs, so I removed.

If you look for people fabbing your pics be part of a large group of people, social networking groups, get into socials and then they will fab your pics, doesn’t matter how sexy they are, otherwise just enjoy and don’t put any attention to that.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 47 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Impressive. Very nice...

Let's see Paul Allen's dick pic!

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Rural

"Yeah I made the top of male Irish hotpics a few times with less than 20 fabs each time.

I take some small pride in the fact that none of them had my dick showing.

A good chunk of those fabs will have been from people I know and a few from lads so I wouldn't read too much into it.

It's still nice to be on the top though "

Well in fairness you put in the effort with your pics

By *rish_GuyMan 47 weeks ago

Foxford

"I'm confused....off the back of a suggestion in another forum on how to get more fabs, I had a look at the male hotpics to see what women are finding hot. The confusing things is, the majority of the male hotpics are dick pics... yet the majority of womens profiles state "no dick pics" or "if you have a dick pic on your profile don't message"... I don't really get it? Is it lads fabbing these photos ....or is it just that the guys in these photos have beautiful dicks and women can't resist? ... still don't think ill be posting my dick pics publicly but not sure there's any other way to get attention judging by the hotpics"

Ya, it can be abit confusing alright on that front.

Personally I'm not interested in whether my pic are on the hotpic list or how many Fab's they get. If they get a fab, great, it'll help the ego abit.

If they don't, no harm done either.

As for an actual dick pic or full body pic. I personally can't see meself posting 1 of them pics on here. Despite what others might think or say to me.

Fair play & good on them, that do them pics.

By *otrealname2000Man 47 weeks ago

cahir

Any KIK group I'm in the ladies are always asking the boys to post dick pics . Post away if some don't like it they were probably not going to meet you anyway. If they over judge for those who posted they probably aren't my type of person . Tis all a bit of adult fun . Don't take things too serious .

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

So where you getting you info from? For these stats

dublin

"I have one cock pic on my profile and it is by far the most fabbed pic with 53, the next closest has 15. The vast majority of the fabs are by men but that is the same for all of my pics.

I wouldn't consider that a cock pic at all, in fact it's not bad at all. I agree with Mrs Bugs assertion, it's far more interesting and it's quite an arty pic actually.

While we're on the subject though, while I prefer full body pics, I think the flaccid penis misses the opportunity to show what it can **cough** do

If I was a man i'd always have my cock in the erect state when I photograph it "

Ffs, I can’t even take a dick pic correct! thanks for the comment I do have some more turgid pics in private but reading this maybe I should have some front and center! They are garden variety and the type that are being complained about in this thread.

Time to go out and purchase some googly eyes and mini hats!

By *ommando4Man 47 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

Just uploaded a cock pick to see if I make it to the hotpics as last time was in the previous decade

Limerick

"I have one cock pic on my profile and it is by far the most fabbed pic with 53, the next closest has 15. The vast majority of the fabs are by men but that is the same for all of my pics.

If I was a man i'd always have my cock in the erect state when I photograph it

Ffs, I can’t even take a dick pic correct! thanks for the comment I do have some more turgid pics in private but reading this maybe I should have some front and center! They are garden variety and the type that are being complained about in this thread.

Time to go out and purchase some googly eyes and mini hats! "

There ya go

By *ommando4Man 47 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 04/11/23 17:15:50]

By *rRiosMan 46 weeks ago

dublin

"Just uploaded a cock pick to see if I make it to the hotpics as last time was in the previous decade "

Well, how did you get on?

By *ommando4Man 46 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

"Just uploaded a cock pick to see if I make it to the hotpics as last time was in the previous decade

Well, how did you get on? "

Not too good...only four fabs. Perhaps it was the angle of the dangle so uploaded a second before I give up on this theory.

dublin

"Just uploaded a cock pick to see if I make it to the hotpics as last time was in the previous decade

Well, how did you get on? Not too good...only four fabs. Perhaps it was the angle of the dangle so uploaded a second before I give up on this theory."

Lack of googly eye I’d say! I was going to boost it but it would go against the science of the test.

By *ammerandthongsCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

I like dick and pussy pics I even like watching wanking on cam but I suppose we all have different tastes.

Amy

By *indenMan 46 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Time to go out and purchase some googly eyes and mini hats! "

I may have some spare…….

dublin

"I like dick and pussy pics I even like watching wanking on cam but I suppose we all have different tastes.

Amy"

*blows dust off webcam*

dublin

"Time to go out and purchase some googly eyes and mini hats!

I may have some spare……. "

Are you suggesting a fun little photo shoot?

By *ammerandthongsCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

"I like dick and pussy pics I even like watching wanking on cam but I suppose we all have different tastes.

Amy

*blows dust off webcam* "

One good blow may deserve another

By *ommando4Man 46 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

Amy

*blows dust off webcam*

One good blow may deserve another "

Bit suacy for a Sunday afternoon but got me going so thanks

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Far far away

I dont find zoomed in dick pics attractive. But a well stylised one with a full body pic gets my attention.. Horses for courses l guess

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

I may have some spare……. "

First person I thought of

By *indenMan 46 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

I may have some spare…….

First person I thought of "

I’m not sure how to take that……

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

I try to take tasteful mind engaging pictures x

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 43 weeks ago

Midlands

Some like dick pics. Some don’t. Some like body pics. Some don’t. Some like muscles. Some don’t. Some like dad bods. Some don’t. Some like stocky men. Some don’t. Are you confused yet - join the crew- and pass the panadols…

Judging by your target market on here the consensus is body pics that show some kind of personality if at all possible. But do feel free to add in an odd Dick pic or action pic or whatever your passion dictates.

By *itlbeeCouple 43 weeks ago

Ireland

From the fans. Men seem to like dock pics more than women..

Straight men seem to forget that bi and gay men use the site too.

By *tand and DeliverMan 43 weeks ago

the wicked west

"From the fans. Men seem to like dock pics more than women..

Straight men seem to forget that bi and gay men use the site too. "

I do harbour a love of dock pics /s

» Add a new message to this topic