FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Playing without permission

Playing without permission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ChunkyCock OP   Man 48 weeks ago

East

Just checking out the scene for those playing without permission….

I don’t want any bashing here, just a genuine query for many who are probably like me. I play virtually with an ignored permission, but very very rarely play without permission….

I am intrigued to go clubbing, especially to RVC.

I was connected to a regular clubber who was going to take me there, but I never did go, that user has since left the scene.

I just wanted to check for discretion levels, is discretion respected for those attending without permission from the other half?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 48 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

How does one "play virtually with an ignored permission"?

I think you want to know will anyone snitch to your wife that you were in a club? Yes it's always possible that someone who knows you and your wife will be there.

By *s SingletWoman 48 weeks ago

Kilkenny

I'm also confused about the ignored permission but thst aside i think there is a general discretion expected from every one who attends, I've been to a social and bumped into a couple who I know from the "real world" both said hi and carried out with our night

By *antra MassageMan 48 weeks ago

Wicklow

I used to run a club in Dublin. The most common question couples would ask was, "will anyone there recognise us"?

As far as I'm aware discretion was 100%.

You have to take a chance and trust people in the club. It's a bold decision to take, as your life could become difficult if your wife discovers it. Perhaps, it might be wiser to find sexual adventures privately, with a FWB, for instance.

» Add a new message to this topic