FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hard grafting for single men

Hard grafting for single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oute66 OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Thurles

The effort men have to make compared to women on fab is crazy. Maybe because ratio is much higher .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *huCullainMan 49 weeks ago

Rathowen

Interesting thread. I'll stay tuned for tips and info

By *ichael McCarthyMan 49 weeks ago

Lucan

Ah sure look..

By *eductively_SweetWoman 49 weeks ago

wexford Dublin

The effort women have to go through to find a safe honest non aggressive man here.

By *ickin2Man 49 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"The effort women have to go through to find a safe honest non aggressive man here. "

Totally understand that.

Seen quite a few posts from Ladies informing others to stay clear of oter people

Kilkenny

"The effort men have to make compared to women on fab is crazy. Maybe because ratio is much higher . "

60 ladies online

300+ men online

Be patient or be very lucky

Lucan

"The effort women have to go through to find a safe honest non aggressive man here. "

To be fair, there's a plentiful supply of us.

Many many women here, however, want excitement though, and the "safe, honest, non aggressive" types may not offer the same level of that.

By *hynotzWoman 49 weeks ago

Limerick

It’s a lot of effort to actually organise a meet with someone sane

By *ealitybitesMan 49 weeks ago

Belfast

"The effort women have to go through to find a safe honest non aggressive man here.

Totally understand that.

Seen quite a few posts from Ladies informing others to stay clear of oter people "

Where have you seen these posts?

Kilkenny

"The effort women have to go through to find a safe honest non aggressive man here.

Totally understand that.

Seen quite a few posts from Ladies informing others to stay clear of oter people

Where have you seen these posts? "

Here on Fab

wexford Dublin

To be fair, there's a plentiful supply of us.

Many many women here, however, want excitement though, and the "safe, honest, non aggressive" types may not offer the same level of that. "

Safe as in not a murd£r etc.

Honest meaning single or not. Genuine profile and so one .

Non aggressive more about the nasty messages..

I'll all for a freak between the sheets lol

wexford Dublin

It’s a lot of effort to actually organise a meet with someone sane "

And when you do then it's will they show up or not

Belfast

Totally understand that.

Here on Fab "

Status updates or forum comments?

By *hynotzWoman 49 weeks ago

Limerick

And when you do then it's will they show up or not "

What’s a lady got to do to get a decent ride around here ?!!!

Kilkenny

Totally understand that.

Here on Fab

Status Updates

Status updates or forum comments?"

Kilkenny

I would like to meet you for a social meet this evening or Thursday evening if that's acceptable to you

Kilkenny

What’s a lady got to do to get a decent ride around here ?!!!"

I have no doubt it be absolutely beautiful but I am outside your profile requirements

By *electableicecreamMan 49 weeks ago

The West

I would like to meet you for a social meet this evening or Thursday evening if that's acceptable to you "

May I suggest you read the ladies profile?

Kilkenny

Thank you

I would like to meet you for a social meet this evening or Thursday evening if that's acceptable to you

May I suggest you read the ladies profile?"

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

It’s a lot of effort to actually organise a meet with someone sane "

100% agree

Kilkenny

Thank you

Thank you. I will read it again

Thurles

Just send us a message I'll help you in that situation

Lucan

I can appreciate that but I've often seen threads here in the past from people complaining about people they had met and it all went pear shaped. A quick look that the profiles on question and you can see red flags all over the place. I'm convinced the types you seek are here in numbers.

Is there a hand waving emoji here?

Thurles

Thank you

I'm sure everyone read profiles .. its possible it's to do with numbers , men out number women on this 3 to 1

The West

Thank you

May I suggest you read the ladies profile?

I'm sure everyone read profiles .. its possible it's to do with numbers , men out number women on this 3 to 1"

I can only assume you didn't read that ladies profile either.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 49 weeks ago

Cork

Lads, I know how it feels and it can sure hurt getting rejected but eventually posts like this do you way more harm than good.

Kilkenny

I tried

I made a mistake

Apologies to the Lady

[Removed by poster at 24/10/23 17:33:06]

You need to be patient, and need to realise that the amount of messags woman and couples get off single man is ridiculous. And ultimately maybe your just not they're type.

I was here years ago, used to host my own parties in cork city and surrounding areas and had over 100 verifications. This time round it's alot harder. It is what it is. Suck it up buttercup

Thurles

"You need to be patient, and need to realise that the amount of messags woman and couples get off single man is ridiculous. And ultimately maybe your just not they're type.

I was here years ago, used to host my own parties in cork city and surrounding areas and had over 100 verifications. This time round it's alot harder. It is what it is. Suck it up buttercup"

If you read the post . This was just a topic for discussion. No one complaining here kid . And buttercup ??, cheers not call that since I was 8 .

By *ommando4Man 49 weeks ago

South Co. Dublin

I find the odds a challenge and I like to push myself to be above average. Don’t complain just accept and react accordingly. Everything is within your own control. Fab is brilliant when you have the right attitude.

"You need to be patient, and need to realise that the amount of messags woman and couples get off single man is ridiculous. And ultimately maybe your just not they're type.

I was here years ago, used to host my own parties in cork city and surrounding areas and had over 100 verifications. This time round it's alot harder. It is what it is. Suck it up buttercup

If you read the post . This was just a topic for discussion. No one complaining here kid . And buttercup ??, cheers not call that since I was 8 ."

Sounds like complaining to me

By *ustBoWoman 49 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes men have to make more effort on here but on the other hand plenty don't and then wonder why they have no luck on here.

It's fab to be fair anyone with an ounce of common sense would know how to interact with others on here and know that nine times out of ten the faf approach doesn't work.

There is a big difference in ratio of men to women and that will always work against men on here.In saying that there are lots of men who enjoy fab and have a great time on here.

Thurles

"Yes men have to make more effort on here but on the other hand plenty don't and then wonder why they have no luck on here.

It's fab to be fair anyone with an ounce of common sense would know how to interact with others on here and know that nine times out of ten the faf approach doesn't work.

There is a big difference in ratio of men to women and that will always work against men on here.In saying that there are lots of men who enjoy fab and have a great time on here.

"

I really enjoy it and the social side , posting this I taught was good topic to get more people to understand

All we expect is effort comparable to that which we put in.

No amount of effort will work if we don't fancy the person.

More often than not the effort of making the arrangements is ours.

And if a meet is agreed I can spend up to a week of effort getting ready for that meet.

By *affa31Woman 49 weeks ago

Galway

"Yes men have to make more effort on here but on the other hand plenty don't and then wonder why they have no luck on here.

I really enjoy it and the social side , posting this I taught was good topic to get more people to understand "

You might have thought it was a good topic but a similar topic is posted about once a week on here to the same responses. Gets old.

Belfast

Again it's all about expectation.

More effort at what? Being themselves or trying to be something they aren't?

It's very easy to start a conversation on fab. It's much more difficult to maintain one and that applies to everyone regardless of gender.

Thurles

"Again it's all about expectation.

It's very easy to start a conversation on fab. It's much more difficult to maintain one and that applies to everyone regardless of gender. "

Very true

By *rMotivator2.0Man 49 weeks ago

Donegal

"Again it's all about expectation.

It's very easy to start a conversation on fab. It's much more difficult to maintain one and that applies to everyone regardless of gender. "

This

By *aystar1101Man 49 weeks ago

clare

What’s a lady got to do to get a decent ride around here ?!!!"

Please get in touch as love to chat and maybe meet as very genuine and discreet xxxx John

By *ungry CatCouple 49 weeks ago

Belfast

If single men have it so hard on the scene and feel so rejected then why is there 40+ couples, 30+ single ladies and only 16 men signed up for our next social which provides a best scenario for single men to actually meet people face to face, flirt all night with gorgeous women and couples, and make the connections that they seem to desperately looking for?

The West

"If single men have it so hard on the scene and feel so rejected then why is there 40+ couples, 30+ single ladies and only 16 men signed up for our next social which provides a best scenario for single men to actually meet people face to face, flirt all night with gorgeous women and couples, and make the connections that they seem to desperately looking for?

"

This. Every time this.

By *obshortMan 49 weeks ago

Cork

Is that not what verifications or there for,

"The effort men have to make compared to women on fab is crazy. Maybe because ratio is much higher . "

I reckon it's 10 men to 1 woman could even be more

By *3nsesMan 49 weeks ago

Dublin

"If single men have it so hard on the scene and feel so rejected then why is there 40+ couples, 30+ single ladies and only 16 men signed up for our next social which provides a best scenario for single men to actually meet people face to face, flirt all night with gorgeous women and couples, and make the connections that they seem to desperately looking for?

"

For alot of men the idea of going into a room with 30+ gorgeous women and being expected to flirt with them all night is probably a very daunting scenario. Not everyman is as sauve and sophisticated as James Bond or Brad Pitt.

Maybe that's why you are struggling to attract men, you are only marketing yourself towards a very specific type of man.

The West

For alot of men the idea of going into a room with 30+ gorgeous women and being expected to flirt with them all night is probably a very daunting scenario. Not everyman is as sauve and sophisticated as James Bond or Brad Pitt.

Maybe that's why you are struggling to attract men, you are only marketing yourself towards a very specific type of man. "

It's not that hard to sit and chat with friendly people.

Dublin

Maybe that's why you are struggling to attract men, you are only marketing yourself towards a very specific type of man.

It's not that hard to sit and chat with friendly people."

For plenty of men it would be difficult to sit and flirt all night with complete strangers.

The West

For plenty of men it would be difficult to sit and flirt all night with complete strangers. "

Flirt isn't mandatory though. It's just fun.

It's definitely not easy to walk into a social as a single man. But the best thing about being a single man at a social is that so many men don't turn up there's quite a bit of kudos for the ones that do.

Belfast

For plenty of men it would be difficult to sit and flirt all night with complete strangers. "

You mean men who have no problem going out on a Saturday night on a pull in a vanilla setting?

Belfast

And yes, we are trying to attract a very specific type of man.

One who can hold a conversation and doesn't assume everyone is there to shag each other's brains out.

That isn't much to ask is it?

By *igMartyRebelMan 49 weeks ago

East Cork

Glad to hear I’m not the only poor guy struggling here. Unfortunately there’s a few bad eggs in the bunch of men on Fab and this makes it very difficult for the good guys on this site to get a chance

Dublin

For plenty of men it would be difficult to sit and flirt all night with complete strangers.

It's definitely not easy to walk into a social as a single man. But the best thing about being a single man at a social is that so many men don't turn up there's quite a bit of kudos for the ones that do."

While flrting might not be mandatory, pitching an event as a great chance to flirt with gorgeous women does place a certain expectation on the event. Men might very well think that women are now expecting it to be an event where lots of flirting will happen and if I dont/can't flirt will that be a problem? Also, if they are in a room with lots of men who are flirting, how will they look in comparison? I'm not saying what they are assuming is correct, or even necessarily rational, but I would expect plenty of many to have those doubt and fears when an event is pitched in such a way.

Dublin

You mean men who have no problem going out on a Saturday night on a pull in a vanilla setting? "

I wouldn't say they have no problem. But most men I know wouldnt go out on the pull on their own, if they it woukd be quite rare/specific. It's usually done with a group of friends, and with plenty of alcohol to boot.

If you're struggling to attract single men to your events, maybe it's worth considering these things rather than just assuming that men who say they have it difficult meeting people and dealing with rejection arent just making it up.

By *ichael CoolMan 49 weeks ago

unknown

60 women online, 300+ men online of which probably 200 are either pic hunters hence no shows for ladies, or skitso keyboard warriors, in my opinion the remaining 100 genuine guys are ignored

Belfast

It's definitely not easy to walk into a social as a single man. But the best thing about being a single man at a social is that so many men don't turn up there's quite a bit of kudos for the ones that do.

While flrting might not be mandatory, pitching an event as a great chance to flirt with gorgeous women does place a certain expectation on the event. Men might very well think that women are now expecting it to be an event where lots of flirting will happen and if I dont/can't flirt will that be a problem? Also, if they are in a room with lots of men who are flirting, how will they look in comparison? I'm not saying what they are assuming is correct, or even necessarily rational, but I would expect plenty of many to have those doubt and fears when an event is pitched in such a way. "

Have to agree with a lot of this.

I've been to socials where there are large circular tables of single women who all know each other from previous socials or chatgroups.

In situations like that there is no physical way of approaching an individual woman due to the layout of the venue and you have to announce yourself to the table.

Even that is difficult when the music is so loud you have to shout to make yourself heard.

I'm not a shrinking violet but I'm not confident enough to approach a group of people at once to say who I am.

A few of the socials I've been to have had no interaction from the hosts at all so nervous newbies are on their own.

I know it's not like that at all socials but things like that would put me off going to another one if I was looking to meet new people or make an impression.

The West

I've been to five group socials in the six months I've been on fab and was welcomed, introduced and made totally comfortable at every one of them.

Completely changed my fab experience

The West

While flrting might not be mandatory, pitching an event as a great chance to flirt with gorgeous women does place a certain expectation on the event. Men might very well think that women are now expecting it to be an event where lots of flirting will happen and if I dont/can't flirt will that be a problem? Also, if they are in a room with lots of men who are flirting, how will they look in comparison? I'm not saying what they are assuming is correct, or even necessarily rational, but I would expect plenty of many to have those doubt and fears when an event is pitched in such a way. "

That's a lot of ifs.

Have you ever actually been to a social?

I have and they have all been great. I was so nervous at the first one people noticed and made time to talk to me.

People who go to swinger social events are normal people and are literally there to make nice and meet other people with a view to progressing to something more.

Your not wrong that guys can and will be nervous but neither are hungrycat wrong when they say a lot of lads should temper their complaints when their goal is being served up on a platter.

And not all men are nervous or shy. Plenty are just lazy.

There's no many ways to skin the fab cat. Those that can't, won't. Some will moan, some won't. Some will come up with theoretical arguments and shoot that gift horse in the mouth. That's fab.

Belfast

You mean men who have no problem going out on a Saturday night on a pull in a vanilla setting?

I wouldn't say they have no problem. But most men I know wouldnt go out on the pull on their own, if they it woukd be quite rare/specific. It's usually done with a group of friends, and with plenty of alcohol to boot.

If you're struggling to attract single men to your events, maybe it's worth considering these things rather than just assuming that men who say they have it difficult meeting people and dealing with rejection arent just making it up. "

Here it is... we all see these posts on forums from numerous single crying out in desperation about how bloody hard it is for them to meet someone on here. You offer them a golden opportunity to actually meet people in a safe setting, where they're free to interact with all these women they claim to fancy and they chicken out.

Please don't give me the "men feel uncomfortable coming on their own" spiel. There's always a group chat to get to know people prior to attending, to even organize pre drinks with a smaller group or even meet someone for a coffee prior.

Even on the night/day of the event - staff are always looking out for people who seem to have trouble mingling and introduce them to people who might have similar interests.

Single women don't go out "on a pull" in bars on their own either, but don't seem to have an issue with attending socials on their own (maybe they feel safer knowing that someone is looking out for them, maybe they utize the group chat).

Yet it's always men who complain how it's much easier to find women on tinder or in bars on a night out....

Not trying to sell any tickets here nor to talk anyone into doing what they don't want to.

We are more than happy with our turn out and always have amazing nights reegardless how many men decide to show or not show up.

Just our twopence at seeing the desperate forum posts about this "hardship" that men constantly talk about.

The West

"60 women online, 300+ men online of which probably 200 are either pic hunters hence no shows for ladies, or skitso keyboard warriors, in my opinion the remaining 100 genuine guys are ignored "

I'm not being ignored.

Honestly it's hard to let these things slide.

I used the chat rooms, then the forum, then socials, then messaging. I worked on my profile for months and continue to do so.

It's not hard. It's very rewarding effort and it pays off ways I didn't expect. Now I feel like I have a place in a community that accepts me.

I have new friends and acquaintances and occasionally I get to have very good sex.

By *XlalaXXWoman 49 weeks ago

tipperary

Don’t panic guys

I’ll bang ye all

Belfast

"

Have to agree with a lot of this.

I've been to socials where there are large circular tables of single women who all know each other from previous socials or chatgroups.

In situations like that there is no physical way of approaching an individual woman due to the layout of the venue and you have to announce yourself to the table.

Even that is difficult when the music is so loud you have to shout to make yourself heard.

I'm not a shrinking violet but I'm not confident enough to approach a group of people at once to say who I am.

A few of the socials I've been to have had no interaction from the hosts at all so nervous newbies are on their own.

I know it's not like that at all socials but things like that would put me off going to another one if I was looking to meet new people or make an impression.

"

You really went to all the wrong socials RB.

We're allergic to them stupid wedding tables and loud music.

Also we both do end up spending most of the night chatting to everyone and introducing people to each other.

unknown

"60 women online, 300+ men online of which probably 200 are either pic hunters hence no shows for ladies, or skitso keyboard warriors, in my opinion the remaining 100 genuine guys are ignored

I'm not being ignored.

I used the chat rooms, then the forum, then socials, then messaging. I worked on my profile for months and continue to do so.

It's not hard. It's very rewarding effort and it pays off ways I didn't expect. Now I feel like I have a place in a community that accepts me.

I have new friends and acquaintances and occasionally I get to have very good sex."

I just meant it can be hard for women to trust a profile when the previous 200 were whatever you'd like to call them.

unknown

"Don’t panic guys

I’ll bang ye all

"

I wish,lol

By *og-ManMan 49 weeks ago

somewhere

Maybe some people find it awkward in a crowd to mingle so socials might not be suitable but I reckon they're the best way to go

Once I went to my first one with only 24 hrs notice I made it my business to go to as many as I can

It's definitely the easiest way to meet people and get your profile out there as far as I'm concerned

By *antra MassageMan 49 weeks ago

Wicklow

"I tried

I made a mistake

Apologies to the Lady "

Never give up.

Fail once, fail better next time.

You'll get there.

The West

"60 women online, 300+ men online of which probably 200 are either pic hunters hence no shows for ladies, or skitso keyboard warriors, in my opinion the remaining 100 genuine guys are ignored

I'm not being ignored.

I have new friends and acquaintances and occasionally I get to have very good sex. I just meant it can be hard for women to trust a profile when the previous 200 were whatever you'd like to call them."

I'm just saying, your probably wrong.

Everyone is here for the same thing. And women despair at the lack of effort men make every single day. It's just the men who complain.

It doesn't make it harder for the guys really trying. It makes it easier. The bar is so low that all you have to do is turn up at a social and smell nice and you'll probably make some friends.

I have a friend on here and she regularly meets unverified men and with no photos or shit photos. They get her attention because they can write and that's where they focus their energy.

If a guy can't figure out how to utilize even one of the myriad ways fab offers to meet people then he's either not trying or just in the wrong place. The pub might suit better or apps.

Try writing to customer service at tinder or telling the bar man woes and see what happens.

unknown

I'm not being ignored.

I have new friends and acquaintances and occasionally I get to have very good sex. I just meant it can be hard for women to trust a profile when the previous 200 were whatever you'd like to call them.

I'm just saying, your probably wrong.

Everyone is here for the same thing. And women despair at the lack of effort men make every single day. It's just the men who complain.

It doesn't make it harder for the guys really trying. It makes it easier. The bar is so low that all you have to do is turn up at a social and smell nice and you'll probably make some friends.

I have a friend on here and she regularly meets unverified men and with no photos or shit photos. They get her attention because they can write and that's where they focus their energy.

If a guy can't figure out how to utilize even one of the myriad ways fab offers to meet people then he's either not trying or just in the wrong place. The pub might suit better or apps.

Try writing to customer service at tinder or telling the bar man woes and see what happens."

I'm seldom right but never wrong,lol

Kilkenny

"I tried

I made a mistake

Apologies to the Lady

Never give up.

Fail once, fail better next time.

You'll get there. "

Thank you

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 49 weeks ago

Tipperary

look, a lot won’t like it been said and it’s not complaining, it’s just stating fact. Of course men have to jump through hoops on here and you have a lot of average looking women at best who think they’re gods gift. Can I see where it comes from? Of course. The attention they gain is bound to make the head swell but the biggest issue on here is what women “look for” compared to men. Your profile will be anylysed with a fine toothcomb, you location has to be exact, your height, you need a certain type of profile bio, the list goes on. Most men don’t detail in the same frenzy at all. I keep saying it. Dating /fun sites can actually have adverse affects. They might end up not been that fun at all. Head out if you can on a weekend and you’ll have a way better chance of pulling and fun . sites like this need time, loads of effort, dedication. People unfortunately might not have that time to give between every day life and all that comes with it. I’ll leave it like this. If you sign up here as a woman, you’re guaranteed fun on here. You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not. one last thing. Online sites suit older people a lot more then younger also. Imo nobody in their 20s or maybe even 30s should be on here.

The West

" You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not "

There are so many things wrong with this sentence I don't know where to start.

Even a cursory glance at some really nice, sound guys profiles on here will put this statement in perspective.

It just isn't true.

Of course guys can and should have standards.

I choose to see fab as a means to make friends in a sex positive community. It's worked for me because I now have friends in a sex positive community.

I haven't lowered my standards. I have, if anything, learned more about my limits and boundaries and the type of people I get the most out of spending time with.

Fab is the like the Garden of Earthly Delights. You can stand there and look at that painting or you can pick up your own brush and paint your own.

"look, a lot won’t like it been said and it’s not complaining, it’s just stating fact. Of course men have to jump through hoops on here and you have a lot of average looking women at best who think they’re gods gift. Can I see where it comes from? Of course. The attention they gain is bound to make the head swell but the biggest issue on here is what women “look for” compared to men. Your profile will be anylysed with a fine toothcomb, you location has to be exact, your height, you need a certain type of profile bio, the list goes on. Most men don’t detail in the same frenzy at all. I keep saying it. Dating /fun sites can actually have adverse affects. They might end up not been that fun at all. Head out if you can on a weekend and you’ll have a way better chance of pulling and fun . sites like this need time, loads of effort, dedication. People unfortunately might not have that time to give between every day life and all that comes with it. I’ll leave it like this. If you sign up here as a woman, you’re guaranteed fun on here. You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not. one last thing. Online sites suit older people a lot more then younger also. Imo nobody in their 20s or maybe even 30s should be on here. "

I'm fat and average looking. I don't think I'm God's gift. I don't make men jump through hoops. However I do have standards...and that is, at the very least I must

a) fancy the person I'm potentially going to fuck

and

b) get along with the person I'm potentially going to fuck

I don't think I'm peculiar in expecting that, nor am I asking for the sky. Those 2 things are the least I deserve.

We could count the number of meets we've had in the past year on one hand. No complaints. We're happy to hold out for the right people/person. Perhaps some others should do the same and they might be more content with their Fab experience

Tipperary

" You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not

Even a cursory glance at some really nice, sound guys profiles on here will put this statement in perspective.

It just isn't true.

I choose to see fab as a means to make friends in a sex positive community. It's worked for me because I now have friends in a sex positive community.

I haven't lowered my standards. I have, if anything, learned more about my limits and boundaries and the type of people I get the most out of spending time with.

Fab is the like the Garden of Earthly Delights. You can stand there and look at that painting or you can pick up your own brush and paint your own."

it all depends. You sign up here with high standards and fussiness as a male, you might get lucky eventually. Key word been lucky. It’s like I said in my first line, there is no point beating around the bush, the site is completely different in its potential enjoyment for both sexes. That’s not complaining , it’s just stating how it is. As a man, go out on the weekend. You’ll have much better fun, trust me.

Tipperary

"look, a lot won’t like it been said and it’s not complaining, it’s just stating fact. Of course men have to jump through hoops on here and you have a lot of average looking women at best who think they’re gods gift. Can I see where it comes from? Of course. The attention they gain is bound to make the head swell but the biggest issue on here is what women “look for” compared to men. Your profile will be anylysed with a fine toothcomb, you location has to be exact, your height, you need a certain type of profile bio, the list goes on. Most men don’t detail in the same frenzy at all. I keep saying it. Dating /fun sites can actually have adverse affects. They might end up not been that fun at all. Head out if you can on a weekend and you’ll have a way better chance of pulling and fun . sites like this need time, loads of effort, dedication. People unfortunately might not have that time to give between every day life and all that comes with it. I’ll leave it like this. If you sign up here as a woman, you’re guaranteed fun on here. You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not. one last thing. Online sites suit older people a lot more then younger also. Imo nobody in their 20s or maybe even 30s should be on here.

I'm fat and average looking. I don't think I'm God's gift. I don't make men jump through hoops. However I do have standards...and that is, at the very least I must

and

I don't think I'm peculiar in expecting that, nor am I asking for the sky. Those 2 things are the least I deserve.

We could count the number of meets we've had in the past year on one hand. No complaints. We're happy to hold out for the right people/person. Perhaps some others should do the same and they might be more content with their Fab experience

"

no offence intended but I think a couple signing up here as swingers is completely different to the vast majority of single males.

"look, a lot won’t like it been said and it’s not complaining, it’s just stating fact. Of course men have to jump through hoops on here and you have a lot of average looking women at best who think they’re gods gift. Can I see where it comes from? Of course. The attention they gain is bound to make the head swell but the biggest issue on here is what women “look for” compared to men. Your profile will be anylysed with a fine toothcomb, you location has to be exact, your height, you need a certain type of profile bio, the list goes on. Most men don’t detail in the same frenzy at all. I keep saying it. Dating /fun sites can actually have adverse affects. They might end up not been that fun at all. Head out if you can on a weekend and you’ll have a way better chance of pulling and fun . sites like this need time, loads of effort, dedication. People unfortunately might not have that time to give between every day life and all that comes with it. I’ll leave it like this. If you sign up here as a woman, you’re guaranteed fun on here. You sign up here as a man with standards fussiness etc, you’re not. one last thing. Online sites suit older people a lot more then younger also. Imo nobody in their 20s or maybe even 30s should be on here.

and

no offence intended but I think a couple signing up here as swingers is completely different to the vast majority of single males. "

We almost exclusively meet single men

and

no offence intended but I think a couple signing up here as swingers is completely different to the vast majority of single males.

We almost exclusively meet single men"

And I was speaking from the perspective of one of those decidedly average looking women

Belfast

It just isn't true.

Fab is the like the Garden of Earthly Delights. You can stand there and look at that painting or you can pick up your own brush and paint your own.it all depends. You sign up here with high standards and fussiness as a male, you might get lucky eventually. Key word been lucky. It’s like I said in my first line, there is no point beating around the bush, the site is completely different in its potential enjoyment for both sexes. That’s not complaining , it’s just stating how it is. As a man, go out on the weekend. You’ll have much better fun, trust me. "

I don't count any experience I've had on here over the years as lucky.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Anyone paying attention will know I don't kiss anybody's arse on here and I haven't sent a single first contact message since the start of 2020 but I've done the hard work with my profile and my engagement on the forums and a few socials as well.

I have high standards and they've never failed me.

It's the old story of the harder you work the luckier you are.

Tipperary

and

We almost exclusively meet single men"

im talking about single males joining the website.

Tipperary

It just isn't true.

Fab is the like the Garden of Earthly Delights. You can stand there and look at that painting or you can pick up your own brush and paint your own.it all depends. You sign up here with high standards and fussiness as a male, you might get lucky eventually. Key word been lucky. It’s like I said in my first line, there is no point beating around the bush, the site is completely different in its potential enjoyment for both sexes. That’s not complaining , it’s just stating how it is. As a man, go out on the weekend. You’ll have much better fun, trust me.

I don't count any experience I've had on here over the years as lucky.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Anyone paying attention will know I don't kiss anybody's arse on here and I haven't sent a single first contact message since the start of 2020 but I've done the hard work with my profile and my engagement on the forums and a few socials as well.

I have high standards and they've never failed me.

It's the old story of the harder you work the luckier you are. "

I have covered the work harder bit in my opening post. I have also spoken to death on here about attending socials in comparison to 1:1meets. Fair play and good luck to those who are successful. I personally just think the normal going out on the weekend is a lot more fun with easier success, that’s all

Dublin

While flrting might not be mandatory, pitching an event as a great chance to flirt with gorgeous women does place a certain expectation on the event. Men might very well think that women are now expecting it to be an event where lots of flirting will happen and if I dont/can't flirt will that be a problem? Also, if they are in a room with lots of men who are flirting, how will they look in comparison? I'm not saying what they are assuming is correct, or even necessarily rational, but I would expect plenty of many to have those doubt and fears when an event is pitched in such a way.

That's a lot of ifs.

Have you ever actually been to a social?

I have and they have all been great. I was so nervous at the first one people noticed and made time to talk to me.

People who go to swinger social events are normal people and are literally there to make nice and meet other people with a view to progressing to something more.

Your not wrong that guys can and will be nervous but neither are hungrycat wrong when they say a lot of lads should temper their complaints when their goal is being served up on a platter.

And not all men are nervous or shy. Plenty are just lazy.

There's no many ways to skin the fab cat. Those that can't, won't. Some will moan, some won't. Some will come up with theoretical arguments and shoot that gift horse in the mouth. That's fab."

I don't need to go to socials.

My post isn't about me. It's about the lack of single men turbi g up to the posters events and exploring why the reasons might be.

If someone has never been to a social all they are going to go on is what ifs, so they probably shouldn't be discounted.

I'm not saying people aren't friendly at socials, but someone pitches it as an opportunity to spent all night flirting with gorgeous women than that creates a perception about the event. And that perception isn't normal people sitting around a table having a chat about the latest box set their watching.

People will always take an opportunity to take a poo at single men. That's just fab.

The West

[Removed by poster at 24/10/23 21:59:53]

The West

"

My post isn't about me. It's about the lack of single men turbi g up to the posters events and exploring why the reasons might be.

If someone has never been to a social all they are going to go on is what ifs, so they probably shouldn't be discounted.

I'm not saying people aren't friendly at socials, but someone pitches it as an opportunity to spent all night flirting with gorgeous women than that creates a perception about the event. And that perception isn't normal people sitting around a table having a chat about the latest box set their watching.

People will always take an opportunity to take a poo at single men. That's just fab. "

They could go on the hosts verifications and their long standing reputation. That's probably better than a bunch of hypotheticals.

The phenomena of single men not turning up to events isn't limited to this one event and the notion that men won't go to socials because there could be attractive women there that might want to flirt with them doesn't stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

and

We almost exclusively meet single menim talking about single males joining the website. "

And I'm addressing the first part of your post. And I've already addressed the notion that only men need to put effort in.

Tipperary

and

We almost exclusively meet single menim talking about single males joining the website.

And I'm addressing the first part of your post. And I've already addressed the notion that only men need to put effort in. "

if you think single men joining up here are in the same boat as women, I give up. Have a good night

Dublin

"

People will always take an opportunity to take a poo at single men. That's just fab.

They could go on the hosts verifications and their long standing reputation. That's probably better than a bunch of hypotheticals.

The phenomena of single men not turning up to events isn't limited to this one event and the notion that men won't go to socials because there could be attractive women there that might want to flirt with them doesn't stand up to any kind of scrutiny."

Go on host verifications. come on, single men aren't that stupid and gullible.

The notion that single men don't go to events because they're lazy doesn't stand up too much scrutiny either though.

and

We almost exclusively meet single menim talking about single males joining the website.

And I'm addressing the first part of your post. And I've already addressed the notion that only men need to put effort in. if you think single men joining up here are in the same boat as women, I give up. Have a good night "

I didn't say that. Nor am I trying to do that. I'm directly addressing the opening salvo from your post that says average women have ideas above their station However I'm not responsible for your inability to read what I've actually written

By *iscuits8Man 49 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

" What’s a lady got to do to get a decent ride around here ?!!!"

They give me a shout

Oh wait, decent? Sorry ignore that

Tipperary

and

And I'm addressing the first part of your post. And I've already addressed the notion that only men need to put effort in. if you think single men joining up here are in the same boat as women, I give up. Have a good night

I didn't say that. Nor am I trying to do that. I'm directly addressing the opening salvo from your post that says average women have ideas above their station However I'm not responsible for your inability to read what I've actually written"

average women get undoubted amounts of mail on here. Oodles and oodles of it. Do a role reversal and the same wouldn’t happen in a month of Sundays. Look, the point been made is overall the going out and mingling with women be it in verbal form (bonus if anything more comes) is highly more enjoyable for most single men, especially younger than potentially spending months on here, trying and getting nowhere. I don’t blame women 100 % on this site, far from it. The numbers are just far 2 lobsided for it to be classed as an enjoyable entity for single blokes.

By *ofusplusCouple 49 weeks ago

Limerick

" I personally just think the normal going out on the weekend is a lot more fun with easier success, that’s all "

And do you know why that is? It's because you meet ladies face to face, they get to experience you as a person, your personality, your confidence, your looks, your attitude, everything. If you attended Fab socials, Fab ladies would be able to do this and guess what, you might have an equal or even better amount of success than on a normal night out.

Fab ladies are just the same as any ladies you meet on a normal night out, hence the higher rate of success than with mundane private messaging which is what most guys (who have no success) are doing. Think about it

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 49 weeks ago

kinda dublin

Come one men!

Our grandfathers invented the wheel, built civilizations and concoured the world.

Surely we can figure out how to get a woman to reply if we put our minds to it.

Belfast

_ontbesillywrapyourwilly, I was a single gal on here for many years. We spoke privately, remember?

I was size 8/10, good looking, 28 year old gal with long black sleek hair, big boobs and a naughty glint.

Before the cancer hit.

I do not recall being hammered with messages daily, 5-10 at the most unless I made it to the top of hot pics which a good few times resulted in over 1000 messages in a day.

Out of those 5-10 messages I can recall having less than 3 that weren't either "hi" or "wanna fuck"

And even less than that were from people who actually read my profile.

Please don't blame it on average looking women getting some kind of ego boost. Majority of women, no matter what they look like look for exactly same things:

1. Safety

2. Attraction

3. Respect

4. Compatibility

Just because I have only one boob now and I'm overweight due to relentless hormonal treatments doesn't mean that I should give up on any one of the above requirements.

Just because a woman is 45, has 6 kids and a tonne of stretch marks doesn't mean she should give up on them either.

Just because a woman decides to love and respect herself in whatever shape, attractiveness level or age she is doesn't mean that she should ever lower her standards of:

1. Safety

2. Attraction

3. Respect

4. Compatibility

Missus

Belfast

" I personally just think the normal going out on the weekend is a lot more fun with easier success, that’s all

And do you know why that is? It's because you meet ladies face to face, they get to experience you as a person, your personality, your confidence, your looks, your attitude, everything. If you attended Fab socials, Fab ladies would be able to do this and guess what, you might have an equal or even better amount of success than on a normal night out.

Fab ladies are just the same as any ladies you meet on a normal night out, hence the higher rate of success than with mundane private messaging which is what most guys (who have no success) are doing. Think about it "

Chances are the instructions aren't clear and someone's titty will get stuck in a fan

The West

Now I really want a Hungrycat badge

Have you ever been a woman on here? How do you know the comparison is crazy?

By *dfabMan 49 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"All we expect is effort comparable to that which we put in.

No amount of effort will work if we don't fancy the person.

More often than not the effort of making the arrangements is ours.

And if a meet is agreed I can spend up to a week of effort getting ready for that meet.

"

A week!! Jaysus! How much Veet does it take?? Use a scissors and save 5 days. We don't mind trimmed and tidy

Think there is a few factors to it. The fact women know they are the prize so they can be picky in who they interact with or give the time of day. I think there is like a 3-1 ratio of men to women and bad experiences with "pushy, full on" men expecting the ride.

It is what it is......

By *eel good factorMan 49 weeks ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 25/10/23 02:14:50]

By *eijaWoman 49 weeks ago

City Centre

"

Exactly this....every time....if I could write a little handbook for new single men it would be get to a social first page....

B x

Lucan

Anyone up for a ride then. I can't be arsed reading all of that so I might as well cut to the chase.

By *eijaWoman 49 weeks ago

City Centre

I might also add that the single men who respond in the many many threads already written on this topic are usually the ones that do not attend events. In fact I find a lot of the men who regularly post in forums think best way to meet people is through the Forums. A very very small amount of the Community read or interact in Forums. I think people forget this. Whilst the Forum's always give some good advice the single guys who are having the time of their life are the ones that attend events and that has been proven over and over again.

Meeting people in a safe space with no pressure to play etc is the best way to meet people for future adventures. I have many single friends in the scene and I think they will all agree with me on this

B x

Lucan

"I might also add that the single men who respond in the many many threads already written on this topic are usually the ones that do not attend events. In fact I find a lot of the men who regularly post in forums think best way to meet people is through the Forums. A very very small amount of the Community read or interact in Forums. I think people forget this. Whilst the Forum's always give some good advice the single guys who are having the time of their life are the ones that attend events and that has been proven over and over again.

Meeting people in a safe space with no pressure to play etc is the best way to meet people for future adventures. I have many single friends in the scene and I think they will all agree with me on this

B x"

I wouldn't disagree with you at all but tbh, I think the thread was taken out of context from very early on.

The original post was, I believe, a statement of fact, with an explanation of why men have to work harder. There are far more men here than women, so it stands till reason that men would have to work harder. I didn't get the impression from that post that it was bitching about the fact but that became the narrative after a while. Also, I haven't noticed very many single men in this thread bitching about it at all either, and I'll include myself in that as well.

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned, there was little need to start a thread to state the obvious but sure, it is what it is.

Anyone up for a ride?

By *ofusplusCouple 49 weeks ago

Limerick

It's not a case of 'working harder' but working smarter.

Those who can't figure out how it works are obvs not very smart, soz

By *eralt80Man 49 weeks ago

cork

"I might also add that the single men who respond in the many many threads already written on this topic are usually the ones that do not attend events. In fact I find a lot of the men who regularly post in forums think best way to meet people is through the Forums. A very very small amount of the Community read or interact in Forums. I think people forget this. Whilst the Forum's always give some good advice the single guys who are having the time of their life are the ones that attend events and that has been proven over and over again.

B x

I wouldn't disagree with you at all but tbh, I think the thread was taken out of context from very early on.

The original post was, I believe, a statement of fact, with an explanation of why men have to work harder. There are far more men here than women, so it stands till reason that men would have to work harder. I didn't get the impression from that post that it was bitching about the fact but that became the narrative after a while. Also, I haven't noticed very many single men in this thread bitching about it at all either, and I'll include myself in that as well.

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned, there was little need to start a thread to state the obvious but sure, it is what it is.

Anyone up for a ride? "

I’ll throw you a bone Mick

By *ynchsimonMan 49 weeks ago

North county Dublin Meath

"It's not a case of 'working harder' but working smarter.

Those who can't figure out how it works are obvs not very smart, soz "

This all day

Lucan

B x

Anyone up for a ride?

I’ll throw you a bone Mick"

You're turning me here.

Careful now.

Down with this sort of thing!

By *eralt80Man 49 weeks ago

cork

B x

Anyone up for a ride?

I’ll throw you a bone Mick

You're turning me here.

Careful now.

Down with this sort of thing! "

Hup ya boy ya

Tipperary

General jist for any new single guy signing up looking for women and potentially no strings fun, attend a social/meet and greet

By * la carteCouple 49 weeks ago

Dublin

B x

Anyone up for a ride?

I’ll throw you a bone Mick"

Now that's the spirit - Christmas has cum early for Mick

Tipperary

" I personally just think the normal going out on the weekend is a lot more fun with easier success, that’s all

Fab ladies are just the same as any ladies you meet on a normal night out, hence the higher rate of success than with mundane private messaging which is what most guys (who have no success) are doing. Think about it "

exactly. That’s why I said most younger single men are wasting their time on here. Head out on the weekend and you’ll enjoy it alot more. I still do it in my 30s with huge success ??

Tipperary

"_ontbesillywrapyourwilly, I was a single gal on here for many years. We spoke privately, remember?

I was size 8/10, good looking, 28 year old gal with long black sleek hair, big boobs and a naughty glint.

Before the cancer hit.

I do not recall being hammered with messages daily, 5-10 at the most unless I made it to the top of hot pics which a good few times resulted in over 1000 messages in a day.

Out of those 5-10 messages I can recall having less than 3 that weren't either "hi" or "wanna fuck"

And even less than that were from people who actually read my profile.

Please don't blame it on average looking women getting some kind of ego boost. Majority of women, no matter what they look like look for exactly same things:

1. Safety

2. Attraction

3. Respect

4. Compatibility

Just because I have only one boob now and I'm overweight due to relentless hormonal treatments doesn't mean that I should give up on any one of the above requirements.

Just because a woman is 45, has 6 kids and a tonne of stretch marks doesn't mean she should give up on them either.

Just because a woman decides to love and respect herself in whatever shape, attractiveness level or age she is doesn't mean that she should ever lower her standards of:

1. Safety

2. Attraction

3. Respect

4. Compatibility

Missus"

sorry to hear about your cancer

Every woman who signs up here will gain success. She might have a few weirdos along the way but she’ll get success.

Can every man who signs up here be guaranteed success on the site? No

The numbers are just far too lobsided for that to be a key. The exact same applies also on other dating orientated sites. Get out and mingle with women on the weekend. Some men are shy, I understand that but approach one woman and you’re away, the confidence will flow afterwards

The West

Vanilla dating and getting the shift or a ride on a night out is one thing and it is great fun.

Engaging openly with sex positive people and having the opportunity to discuss and explore sex and compatibility, boundaries, kinks and group sex etc upfront is a whole different ball game.

I date on tinder and I meet women socially and I meet people through fab/feeld etc. They are different things and I don't explore them the same way and I know without a doubt that I have a much higher chance of finding great sexual partners here than I do in a bar with the beer goggles on.

The basic assumption that every guy will have more success in a bar is in my opinion a red herring. Not everyone likes going out and not everyone is good at that kind of interaction. Plus not everyone is on the pull. Literally everyone on fab is open to their stated preference and every single person you'll meet at a social event is too bar the odd few of course.

You might even say there's a reason that online matchmaking is so popular.

Tipperary

You don’t need beer goggles on at all. I have gone out twice , had no drink and got chatting to lovely women on each night who I still talk 2 on this day. That’s in the last 6 months. I do agree online suits some personalities more, it’s just the rigmarole you have 2 go through plus patience etc. on a night out, everything can be there and then , instant. It depends what suits each individual though

By *ank sinatraMan 47 weeks ago

bognor

Because many of the single men on here ruin everything for everyone. Pushy, no respect and only want for themselves. My profile clearly says I am a straight male, looking for women. I get nothing but single "straight" men asking for sex. So imagine what it's like for women. I also have a couples profile.. we are looking for couples... it mentions many times that we don't want single men... guess what we get lots of?!! You guessed it. First message this morning, single man, hardly any profile, not even a supporters and it says only this: "can I fuck you both bareback..."

This is why single men have to work hard, because far too many of you are bloody idiots.

Tell me I'm wrong.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Yes Queen !!!!!!!!!!

By * la carteCouple 47 weeks ago

Dublin

"Because many of the single men on here ruin everything for everyone. Pushy, no respect and only want for themselves. My profile clearly says I am a straight male, looking for women. I get nothing but single "straight" men asking for sex. So imagine what it's like for women. I also have a couples profile.. we are looking for couples... it mentions many times that we don't want single men... guess what we get lots of?!! You guessed it. First message this morning, single man, hardly any profile, not even a supporters and it says only this: "can I fuck you both bareback..."

This is why single men have to work hard, because far too many of you are bloody idiots.

Tell me I'm wrong.

"

You're wrong

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

"Because many of the single men on here ruin everything for everyone. Pushy, no respect and only want for themselves. My profile clearly says I am a straight male, looking for women. I get nothing but single "straight" men asking for sex. So imagine what it's like for women. I also have a couples profile.. we are looking for couples... it mentions many times that we don't want single men... guess what we get lots of?!! You guessed it. First message this morning, single man, hardly any profile, not even a supporters and it says only this: "can I fuck you both bareback..."

Tell me I'm wrong.

"

Sounds like you don't have your filters sorted tbh

The nice thing about other people setting a low bar is that it's easy to rise above it.

By *ofusplusCouple 47 weeks ago

Limerick

Tell me I'm wrong.

Sounds like you don't have your filters sorted tbh

The nice thing about other people setting a low bar is that it's easy to rise above it."

Completely agree. The idiots just make the good guys stand out

As I said further up, it's about working smarter, not harder

By *aptain Caveman41Man 47 weeks ago

Home

Unfortunately we all get painted with the one brush but as I say to everyone keep plugging away it will happen

By *og-ManMan 47 weeks ago

somewhere

Tell me I'm wrong.

"

Why do you not use your filters to block single men

Tell me I'm wrong.

Why do you not use your filters to block single men "

Filters don't work bog I've mine set if no profile.. most of the messages I get are from guys with no profile pic ,and I've age restrictions set .. it doesn't work either

Much higher! Tinder deleted, fab just mess around not much effort as I know.

In all honesty single men are not respected by single women. More taken for granted….

Well on tinder, not sure here on fab

A store that sells new husbands has opened in town, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit each store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

p.s While there is men that can be DANGEROUSLY crazy, it's not the majority of men.....but we ARE still all crazy...... just like women...we just have diffentt crazies that were looking to match up with.......

By *eijaWoman 47 weeks ago

City Centre

"A store that sells new husbands has opened in town, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit each store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

p.s While there is men that can be DANGEROUSLY crazy, it's not the majority of men.....but we ARE still all crazy...... just like women...we just have diffentt crazies that were looking to match up with....... "

Brilliant

B x

By *iny DelightWoman 47 weeks ago

City Centre

@Jollylolly

By *ank sinatraMan 47 weeks ago

bognor

I shouldn't need to, my profile is clear, same as everyone. Also I have single male friends on here who I've meet at meets & things and we keep in contact. Same as other women I talk to, we are friends but doesn't mean we are going to go bum each other first chance we get...

By *itlbeeCouple 47 weeks ago

Ireland

I find really interesting that men define the act of penetration as "success".

I don't think women do, So many sexual encounters are bad or just not worth it.

Finding a random man willing to put his penis in me is not an accomplishment for us. It's barely even a compliment. We're often reminded men will "fuck anyone".

I think a lot of men can be openly resentful because they see women on here as having undeserved "success".

There's just such a hoge gap on the experience of men and women in this scene, and I definitely think most men can't get their head around the concept of unwanted sexual attention, bad sex, or feeling used.

Sexual politics are a big deal. And sadly there is just much less incentive for women to fuck random men.

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

"I find really interesting that men define the act of penetration as "success".

I don't think women do, So many sexual encounters are bad or just not worth it.

Finding a random man willing to put his penis in me is not an accomplishment for us. It's barely even a compliment. We're often reminded men will "fuck anyone".

I think a lot of men can be openly resentful because they see women on here as having undeserved "success".

There's just such a hoge gap on the experience of men and women in this scene, and I definitely think most men can't get their head around the concept of unwanted sexual attention, bad sex, or feeling used.

Sexual politics are a big deal. And sadly there is just much less incentive for women to fuck random men. "

Some breathtaking sweeping generalisations here.

It really feels as though you are, in general, putting men down.

"The effort men have to make compared to women on fab is crazy. Maybe because ratio is much higher .

Much higher! Tinder deleted, fab just mess around not much effort as I know.

In all honesty single men are not respected by single women. More taken for granted….

Well on tinder, not sure here on fab

"

People forget that fab is one big massive cock fest (much like Tinder).

When I was on Tinder though, I had huge success, whereas on fab I’ve had virtually none.

It’s funny how the different dynamics work on each. I haven’t met anyone on fab for anything other than a social but on tinder I was like a young Pat Mustard. There’s even one girl on fab who I matched on Tinder - she was mad to meet up on Tinder but completely pied me here on fab (not knowing who I was).

Women can afford to be much fussier than men, I suppose that’s one of the advantages they have when it comes to fab.

I haven’t the time nor desire to put in the consistent effort that some single men seem to be able to, I’m happy to tip along and if I get the ride happy days and if not there’s no harm in (half) trying.

somewhere

I don't use any other site so just wondering if Tinder is seen as a dating site and therefore face pics are more important than body type

Whereas this is mainly a sex site so the body is more important than looks

Or am I talking through my arse

By *ungry CatCouple 47 weeks ago

Belfast

"

I don't use any other site so just wondering if Tinder is seen as a dating site and therefore face pics are more important than body type

"

I don't think that body is more important than the face here, only reason people don't show their faces on here is because they don't want anyone to find out who they are while tinder isn't stigmatized and nobody assumes you're having keys in a bowl parties and orgies just because you have a tinder profile.

My take on it anyway

Missus

By *oxyvixen99Woman 47 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

If I was so unhappy here and felt it was "grafting" I wouldn't be here.

somewhere

"

I don't think that body is more important than the face here, only reason people don't show their faces on here is because they don't want anyone to find out who they are while tinder isn't stigmatized and nobody assumes you're having keys in a bowl parties and orgies just because you have a tinder profile.

My take on it anyway

Missus "

I know you and Dirk have face pictures but I wonder do people admit to friends that they use Tinder but most people would not admit to using fabswingers

By *ungry CatCouple 47 weeks ago

Belfast

"

My take on it anyway

Missus

I know you and Dirk have face pictures but I wonder do people admit to friends that they use Tinder but most people would not admit to using fabswingers

"

They really do admit it to anyone and it is no big deal to them (well, anyone I ever spoke to about tinder anyway).

Casual colleague conversations about pof and tinder are quite common at work too.

Thought this was about the sequel to No country for old men

"Thought this was about the sequel to No country for old men "

Haha that took me so long, I'm nearly in the prequel

» Add a new message to this topic