FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Local fantasy

Local fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Have always loved thinking about having a regular next door neighbour or someone in the estate as as go to for casual fucking… anybody with the same kinda fantasy or have something like this on going would love some feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick-Dastardly-Man 49 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

"Have always loved thinking about having a regular next door neighbour or someone in the estate as as go to for casual fucking… anybody with the same kinda fantasy or have something like this on going would love some feedback "

When I'm back (I flit between here & England) this happened to me, a certain married lady down the lane who is married starting messaging me on Facebook after she recognised me posting on a local FB selling page.

Guess I'm on the menu as new meat ???

"Have always loved thinking about having a regular next door neighbour or someone in the estate as as go to for casual fucking… anybody with the same kinda fantasy or have something like this on going would love some feedback

When I'm back (I flit between here & England) this happened to me, a certain married lady down the lane who is married starting messaging me on Facebook after she recognised me posting on a local FB selling page.

Guess I'm on the menu as new meat ???

"

Love this ! The sneakiness is enticing

By *osyRedLipsWoman 49 weeks ago

Kildare

Yeah all well and good until it all goes tits up and you have to stop going to your local Supervalu to avoid running into them! I now have a don't shit on my own doorstep policy!

"Yeah all well and good until it all goes tits up and you have to stop going to your local Supervalu to avoid running into them! I now have a don't shit on my own doorstep policy! "

I have shit wherever I need to go policy here

By *ick-Dastardly-Man 49 weeks ago

A whole world of Shit.

"Yeah all well and good until it all goes tits up and you have to stop going to your local Supervalu to avoid running into them! I now have a don't shit on my own doorstep policy! "

Not when you know the times they go

» Add a new message to this topic