FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Organising group fun

Organising group fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurousDuoxX OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Blaney

Just wondering if anyone had any tips on organising group fun, we have tried this s few times in te past but of course it never really worked out :/

Of course your always going to a have a few pull out at the last second but it seems so hard to organise and have genuine people actually willing or wanting to attend :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aidRXTV/TS 49 weeks ago

ashbourne

Honestly never had any success with this in Ireland... went to the UK on a couple of occasions and went really well.

Very difficult to arrange her in our small country however thats nit to say it cant be done!

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"Just wondering if anyone had any tips on organising group fun, we have tried this s few times in te past but of course it never really worked out :/

Of course your always going to a have a few pull out at the last second but it seems so hard to organise and have genuine people actually willing or wanting to attend :/ "

I lived in London for a few years and a guy I knew ran a successful “group”.

The primary aim of group was for females seeking multiple guys.

The guy who arranged the group vetted all the guys.

I attended 4 of his meets and the drop out rate was low.

Yes life happens.

Are you looking a mix of sexes?

I'd say with the price of hotels now more people will start organising group fun. I attended a small little gathering in Carlow recent that was very nice.

Best option is to get to some organised events build rapport with people.

Always organise double the amount of men you require. As an organiser and speaking to other organisers through the years it's usually men who always pull out last min. Women are harder to find but a lot more reliable.

By *rRiosMan 49 weeks ago

dublin

"it's usually men who always pull out last min."

Probably safer that way

By *dventurousDuoxX OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Blaney

My aim would be a mix of sexes but deffintly ok with being seen to buy a group of fit guys too

By *ofusplusCouple 49 weeks ago

Limerick

You have to meet people in advance. Build up friendships and trust over a period of time.

Use Eventbrite to get commitment and set deadlines so you know where you stand with people before it gets too late to invite others.

I can't see it working by inviting strangers, even when you are all well verified. We'd normally not attend a party where we hadn't met the hosts beforehand.

Good luck

By *wingpeterMan 49 weeks ago

Enniscorthy

I organise parties at mine as you can see from my verifications. I post it on the forum and my status.It is difficult at the start but the trick is to get a regular crew and then newbies after that.Make sure they are verified.

By *artyHardMan 49 weeks ago

North

"You have to meet people in advance. Build up friendships and trust over a period of time.

Use Eventbrite to get commitment and set deadlines so you know where you stand with people before it gets too late to invite others.

I can't see it working by inviting strangers, even when you are all well verified. We'd normally not attend a party where we hadn't met the hosts beforehand.

Good luck "

Absolutely nailed it!

By *ofusplusCouple 49 weeks ago

Limerick

"You have to meet people in advance. Build up friendships and trust over a period of time.

Good luck

Absolutely nailed it! "

Nice one

By *rishguy3217Man 49 weeks ago

Dublin/ South East sometimes

Look for well verified people and those who have attend events and parties as they more than likely have had some group experience

By *osyRedLipsWoman 49 weeks ago

Kildare

People say it's the ladies who are the unicorns around here. In reality it's the guys. It's very difficult to find experienced guys in group play. If you could find one key guy who has a trusted network of other reliable guys would help you. My most successful group meets I had one extremely reliable guy who helped find and organise it. Honestly it feels like a full time administration job to organise things like this. Best of luck though

By *oxyvixen99Woman 49 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

Exactly what Rosy has just said. I've even stopped going to social nights here as my main interest is single guys or guys from couples who play with permission and the last one I was at there were 3 guys out of all the confirmations who turned up

By *rutus321Man 49 weeks ago

Offaly

[Removed by poster at 16/10/23 19:30:01]

» Add a new message to this topic