FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Condoms

Condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Belfast

..were invented in the 13th century by the Welsh using a sheep's bladder.

500 years later the English improved in the design by removing it from the sheep first.

Any other pearls of useless wisdom?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 37 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Merkins were like pubic wigs for your vagina that were worn because they hid the signs of syphilis or to cover up shaving that was done to get rid of public lice.

By *anifestoMan 37 weeks ago

dublin and wexford

Never ever push a granny when she's having a shave

By *otass and scorpioCouple 37 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

When complimenting a girl on her hair make sure to say “not the hair on your top lip “

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"Merkins were like pubic wigs for your vagina that were worn because they hid the signs of syphilis or to cover up shaving that was done to get rid of public lice."

Goodbye Merkin Durkin sure I'm sick and tired of workin'.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 37 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

"Merkins were like pubic wigs for your vagina that were worn because they hid the signs of syphilis or to cover up shaving that was done to get rid of public lice.

Goodbye Merkin Durkin sure I'm sick and tired of workin'."

bad memories of car trips round the country and my Da in charge of the cassettes played

By *abrielle43Woman 37 weeks ago

Kildare

False eyelashes were designed as cum catchers to stop it getting in the eyes

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

the penis head is shaped to extract other men's semen from the vagina

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 37 weeks ago

ireland

"Merkins were like pubic wigs for your vagina that were worn because they hid the signs of syphilis or to cover up shaving that was done to get rid of public lice."

Ewww

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Rural

Bag of taytos and an elastic was all in during the 80's

Kinda Dublin

I seen on QI, there was a highway man called Dick Dudley in like the 1600s who made a merkin from a dead whore's minge, and sold it to the Pope as St Peters beard.

The Pope would kiss the "relic" and wear or about the house as he was doing the hoovering and that.

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

The first written record of the term 69 was in 1790s France.

Vive la révolution

By *amsevenMan 37 weeks ago

cork

High heels were originally invented so people could have anal.

Many moons ago when water was filthy and it was too much hassle to boil it, people drank beer all day, every day. So everyone were bopping around half cut most of the time and when they lay down to have a shag they just kept nodding off. Then this one lady who lost her job because of the invention of the wheel, and had particularly short legs fashioned the first pair of high heels from her old sandles using the legs from a broken milking stool. This made anal sex standing up far easier. She didn't have vaginal sex any more as she had 17 children and condoms were sheep. High heels were originally called bum pumps but the bum was dropped as 84 percent of the population were bums and the outrage was widespread.

Rural

"I seen on QI, there was a highway man called Dick Dudley in like the 1600s who made a merkin from a dead whore's minge, and sold it to the Pope as St Peters beard.

The Pope would kiss the "relic" and wear or about the house as he was doing the hoovering and that."

The tradition is still carried in to this day, along with other scarification of the innocence to appease the sand demon from the middle east

Rural

"High heels were originally invented so people could have anal.

Many moons ago when water was filthy and it was too much hassle to boil it, people drank beer all day, every day. So everyone were bopping around half cut most of the time and when they lay down to have a shag they just kept nodding off. Then this one lady who lost her job because of the invention of the wheel, and had particularly short legs fashioned the first pair of high heels from her old sandles using the legs from a broken milking stool. This made anal sex standing up far easier. She didn't have vaginal sex any more as she had 17 children and condoms were sheep. High heels were originally called bum pumps but the bum was dropped as 84 percent of the population were bums and the outrage was widespread. "

Seen high heels used as deadly weapons on the streets back in the 90's

Absolutely deadly weapons, on sharp hit and that's it lights out.

Nothing more classy than a bunch of women hacking each other with high heels outside burger land off Oliver Plunkett street in Cork during the 90's

I love your creative writing skills, my kind of thought process

By *risharrowMan 37 weeks ago

Clare

The blow up doll was invented by the Nazi's

Kinda Dublin

"The blow up doll was invented by the Nazi's "

See, they're not all bad!

By *he zephyrCouple 36 weeks ago

The Sol

Many moons ago when water was filthy and it was too much hassle to boil it, people drank beer all day, every day. So everyone were bopping around half cut most of the time and when they lay down to have a shag they just kept nodding off. Then this one lady who lost her job because of the invention of the wheel, and had particularly short legs fashioned the first pair of high heels from her old sandles using the legs from a broken milking stool. This made anal sex standing up far easier. She didn't have vaginal sex any more as she had 17 children and condoms were sheep. High heels were originally called bum pumps but the bum was dropped as 84 percent of the population were bums and the outrage was widespread. "

Laughed out loud.

Brilliant

By *panishRebelMan 36 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Many moons ago when water was filthy and it was too much hassle to boil it, people drank beer all day, every day. So everyone were bopping around half cut most of the time and when they lay down to have a shag they just kept nodding off. Then this one lady who lost her job because of the invention of the wheel, and had particularly short legs fashioned the first pair of high heels from her old sandles using the legs from a broken milking stool. This made anal sex standing up far easier. She didn't have vaginal sex any more as she had 17 children and condoms were sheep. High heels were originally called bum pumps but the bum was dropped as 84 percent of the population were bums and the outrage was widespread.

Seen high heels used as deadly weapons on the streets back in the 90's

Absolutely deadly weapons, on sharp hit and that's it lights out.

Nothing more classy than a bunch of women hacking each other with high heels outside burger land off Oliver Plunkett street in Cork during the 90's

I love your creative writing skills, my kind of thought process "

I thought high heels were for ground hurling practice on the street. The act of swiping the heel off with one skillful stroke as you walk past on the street, being great skills practice for the game itself.

By *tand and DeliverMan 36 weeks ago

the wicked west

"False eyelashes were designed as cum catchers to stop it getting in the eyes"

Are you serious or am I going to now look like an idiot?!

By *aulaC2022TV/TS 36 weeks ago

Clare

If that's true....haha

By *otownkid1967Man 36 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"False eyelashes were designed as cum catchers to stop it getting in the eyes

Are you serious or am I going to now look like an idiot?! "

.the latter I'm afraid

» Add a new message to this topic